[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Oh, you have got to be kidding me. I saw the ad for this when i was screens-casting episode 147, but wasn't sure if i saw it clearly cause it was like only for like 2 seconds.. But seriously, another WD? -.- They shoulda stuck a EWD or something on it so it would be a bit different then the rest.. ):
Basalt<Diablo + Byxis=Duo=Flash = No point of maximum series? Just imagine a C230 a 230 with a ton of "claws" all around it ! XD
(Feb. 12, 2012  4:44 AM)Dan Wrote: Every release with WD has been great so I'm actually happy about it than having the usual schizophrenic 4D bottoms which tend to be god awful.

Kreis Cygnus 145WD.

And, normally I agree... I just want D tips instead of WD for once.
Why so obsessed with claws?the constellation has nothing to do with claws
ANOTHER FREAKIN 230WD!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock!

Smithicide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMxaRvWCj0

That was the worst last release EVER. Of all time

TT: Not my fault. Someone...oh wait, it is. Woops?

...ugh...
For the love of god don't make this an excuse to be anti-Takara TOMY. 230WD stopped being unique since well Beat Lynx TH170WD.
I dont care. I am not anti-Takara-TOMY. I am anti-dumb@ss

And this is a very dumb@ss move by Takara-TOMY

Are 230 and WD wonerful parts? Yes. Have they been over released as individuals and paired way to often? YES

This shows a lack of creativity and effort on TT's part. And cosndiering this may be the last 4D bey, this has a big overall impact on the community, a negative one I might add.
I don't really mind. hope the metal wheel turns out good, still picking this up though.
Oh bloody hell. We have Byxis Uranus and lynx already, why another 230 WD?
It really is a shame that the last two 4D releases have re-used Track and Bottom combinations. It's like TT used up all their creative juices throughout the beginning to near the end of 4D and decided that people would be satisfied with the Beys regardless because of the new parts they released previously.

Then again, with the advent of Zero G coming, it really seems as though TT just wants to wrap up the 4D system and begin working on Zero G. Flash is going to have to be quite a functionally interesting Metal Wheel if this series is going to end on a high note.
Not everyone buy every beys there is to buy. Somewhere out there some people don't have 230 or may be they simply want another WD, so this is their chance of getting it without buying an old bey like flame byxis or buy an expensive set like ultimate dx set. I agreed completely with Dan, There isn't many top tier 4d track, on the other hand WD and 230 is quit good in their area.

(Feb. 12, 2012  4:44 AM)Dan Wrote: Every release with WD has been great so I'm actually happy about it than having the usual schizophrenic 4D bottoms which tend to be god awful.

hmm, there's already a few beyblades with 230 WD already. But I guess another 230WD won't hurt for my collection.
great so out of all of 4D their are only Five 4D tips
F:D
F:S
B:D
X:D
D:D
out of what like 20 or 30 4D bey only five get one of the main gimicks of it the drive tips
Takara tomy serously you could not think of anyhting at all
here ill lgive you a few
uhh
changes height midbattle
extend claws mid battle
stuff like that but no it 230wd couldnt they of at least not made it the same track and tip combo how about 230 mf
or 230 ewd
or 230 es
or 90wd
it just such a dispointment
like Kai-V said double flame wheel.I am hoping that this sagittario can defeat orion's record because I like sagittario & kenta's new look very much.But going with the spin track & performance tip I didn't like them, 230 not at all I didn't like such a long spin track.
Not bad at all. It could be worse, M145Q, 130MS. I don't recall any of those mode switching 4D track-Bottoms kicking it to the top tier rank. Better have spare 230 and WD than other worthless Track and bottoms.
(Feb. 12, 2012  11:55 AM)stevebak Wrote: Not bad at all. It could be worse, M145Q, 130MS. I don't recall any of those mode switching 4D track-Bottoms kicking it to the top tier rank. Better have spare 230 and WD than other worthless Track and bottoms.
It was 135MS, not 130MS

And now for my thoughts on this
Wut!? TT Y U NO RELEASE NEW TRACK AND/OR BOTTOM...

Better than nothing I suppose...
Wow, that's... just... wow, way to let 4D go out with a "bang", TT.

Kreis wasn't great. Great looking, but not great.

I was actually expecting a 4D bottom with claws that expand automatically
For every complaining about 230WD being in a lot of releases already ...

- Flame Byxis, a Starter;
- Duo Uranus, a Beyblade only found as part of an expensive set to import;

That is it. Also remember that in Japan, it is possible that Flame Byxis is not sold anymore, so this is a way for TAKARA-TOMY to provide 230 as an alternative to the expensive BB-121.
There's also the Phantom Upgrade Set (sorry, I don't remember the actual name), which is still available, no?
The Phantom Orion Parts Set ? I do not know if it is actually popular among the Japanese, not to mention that not all stores carry it.
A few Hasbro faceoff sets have also included 230s and WDs. And frankly, WD itself has been released way to much as it is. It just isnt a good way to end the series.

Popularity is irrelevant. It still exists