[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Mkay, grade A+ sexy face and CW.
Must get now. FUUUUUU
Wow, just looking at this bey makes me think ita a plastice flame wheel in the middle of 2 more flame wheels.... just watch the track/4D bottom be something like FS130(FlameShield130-Shield130 but it looks like a flame metal wheels)
I... do not like the CW color or the Face much, at all... it just seems kind of icky, for some reason I cannot identify. Which seems odd, because I absolutely love the Quetzalcoatl CW...
Overall design is cool, and seeing that Kenta's bey evolving, I hope the others will evolve too.
Hopefully (if this comes with one) the 4D bottom for this will be a "remake" of C145

I would love for it to start off with the claws not present, and then the claws come out later in the battle and actually protrude from under the MW.

Or maybe some "arrows" will shoot out from the track and then retract.
Eh the Clear Wheel looks nice atleast.

I don't get why many of us even want a 4D bottom anyway. I would much rather have a gimmicky track and tip, and not another useless 4D bottom...

It could be worse...Dark Bull could get a 4D makeover...

I can say with absolute confidence that this arrow thing isnt going to happen. Would it be cool? Yes? Would it have insane breakage issues? Most definatly. You are all basicly asking for Wing Attacker's AR to mix with Ultimate Spin Dragoon's AR...
is it a 4d beyblade?
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:57 AM)bigbanglinx1 Wrote: is it a 4d beyblade?

I already wrote the answer to that in this topic ...
i just relised with this whole arow thing i pulled out my c145 acutally and i noticed something firstly in my opion the claws look nothing like claws and second the claws hold a resemblance to arrow heads but bluntened just a thought

on topic im glad for this though since sagttario is my star sign and that clear wheel is pretty even if it does not perform well at least it will look good thats the good thing about 4D some of them may be useless but their still nice to get to display
(Jan. 24, 2012  10:44 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i just relised with this whole arow thing i pulled out my c145 acutally and i noticed something firstly in my opion the claws look nothing like claws and second the claws hold a resemblance to arrow heads but bluntened just a thought

on topic im glad for this though since sagttario is my star sign and that clear wheel is pretty even if it does not perform well at least it will look good thats the good thing about 4D some of them may be useless but their still nice to get to display

The full name of C145 is "Claw 145", guy. Pretty sure they're supposed to be claws, not arrows.

Looks like TT is now putting their money on stamina Clear wheels... Yippi... But atleast the face and CW look awesomely awesome!!
(Jan. 23, 2012  11:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These are the pictures JDBriggsBlader is referring to :
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3999/...olours.jpg

Look at the Double wheel. What does that remind you of?

Only a possibility. There is a good chance I am dead wrong.
so is this the last bey in the 4d series since the new zero g series is going to be released.
We know it isn't, not probable. We're are nearly breaking the wire now and should have very little to go through. Though regardless of the tentative details of Zero G, no.
Well its definetly different from most beys thats for sure. I dont realy know what to expect from it untill i do some battles... but hey doesnt that go for all new beys ?
In My opinion, looks more like earth on flame (earth without the uhh dents? lines)
Kai-V pointed that out to me. Such a wierd and stupid idea...so much for that theory
I really want to get my hands on that flash ring, the CW looks like garbage to me. But the attack wheel looks almost perfect. Thin part on the outside for contact, and the bulk of it closer to the CW. Also seems to have it's weight distributed evenly. I bet it would spin really long.

And tempest where did you get a metal semi flat haha
uh what? MW's with weight on the outside are best for stamina IIRC.
I think he meant it in terms of being well balanced, not Dark-Style "even" distribution.
Dark looks even but not quite Wink

The outside part of the attack ring is moving much faster than the inner part. The faster the part is moving, the more aerodynamics come into play. On top of that, the more weight that is at the center means that it takes more force to spin. Meaning faster rip.

The flash wheel has a thin outer part that looks aerodynamic to me and the rest in a pretty aerodynamic bulk just outside the CW.
The thing is though, for optimal stamina, you want most of the weight focussed on the edge of the wheel, therefore, as you say, more mass is moving faster as opposed to the slower inner weight you've described, meaning it has more momentum to keep spinning.

I've mangled that horribly, but hopefully you get the idea.
Yes weight on the outside does conduct more momentum and holds it's plane of centrifugal force a bit better. But that's after the launch. It takes more force to accelerate the same inner weight. I think you 2 are referring to what I consider more of a defense trait? Maybe.
Getting a launch up to an even speed is pretty easy until you reach really heavy things like we are only now starting to see in 4D.
No, as an externalised weight distribution also makes you easier to move, Defense blades are better off having a centralised weight distribution. It's why compacts in plastics are so darned difficult to KO.
@Th!nk like Basalt BD145 MB?

Back on topic, I hope that this is just an aesthetic wheel, you know, looks nice and is OK (not very good like basalt, but kind of like earth in our current metagame) Grin