[Product]  BB-125 Light Launcher LR

Nothing that exciting ...

(Jan. 18, 2012  9:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A real-life photograph to show that it is the real colour tone :
[Image: mfblightlauncherlrpurpl.jpg]

And the bigger, official picture for this product :
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6193/...rpurpl.jpg

It is exactly the same as BB-114 VariAres' Light Launcher LR.

For approximately 683 yen ? To be released on January 21st 2012.
Is that the one that comes with VariAres? It looks good, but I'd rather the BeyLauncher L/R.
Whoo, another re-release. Tired They could've at least recolored it.

Thanks Kai-V.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:01 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Whoo, another re-release. Tired They could've at least recolored it.

Thanks Kai-V.

I just reposted the Light Launcher LR image from the VariAres release because the render seemed to have exactly the same colours, but that is subject to change in the future, I suppose.
I found this uhm not exciting much, unless any idea of recolor?
Well it is just to serve the purpose use
Well, its good to see an L3R re-release, but I guess it is somewhat pointless.
People who are dying to get an L3R would be better off getting a VariAres starter.
People who have had a VariAres and L3R would not go for a second L3R considering it isn't THAT good...
But I believe, if this is recolored beautifully, then probably there will be awesome buyers. Smile
I thought it was supposed to be purple? Was the purple one a random colored image then?
Kai-V, the seller fun_castle claimed it to be a red recolour, can you confirm this?
At the moment there is no information about its colour.
then why the japanese render have a purple colour? so strange, you reckon?
Janstarblast, I don't even need a VariAres DGrin as the DGrin's bottom like WBO wiki said, the tips are outclassed. So not really a good buy (BB-114). I will get this instead.
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:52 PM)lovely Wrote: then why the japanese render have a purple colour? so strange, you reckon?

That is indeed just a render. Until I see an official picture of it, there is no information on its colour yet.
Well, I don't find any use in this because you can just buy this with VariAres, and besides, it is not widely used at all and it isn't very affective compared to the Beylauncher LR, but still, I would understand how Takara Tomy would re-release it for profit, but still, it was more worthwhile when this was in the VariAres package.
An individual release of a launcher establishes a target value for the launcher in the minds of consumers. Interestingly enough, I would expect that the release of the launcher will actually cause a spike in the sales of VariAres.

The bundled price of VariAres (BB-114) is 1,365 yen, but the Lightlauncher L/R is marketed separately for 683 yen, giving an implied price for the bey alone of 682 yen. If the buyer accepts the target value of the Lightlauncher L/R at 683, then buying the whole package is a "no brainer"!

Product bundling is a tried and true method of increasing sales by allowing each component of the the bundle to absorb whatever portion of the total price the buyer choose to attribute to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product_bundling
What was the difference with the Light Launcher LR that came with VariAres? First time I've ever heard of this sort of Launcher. This could be useful, especially for people who like to use the Light Launcher more than the Beylauncher. This would be nice to have.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:43 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: What was the difference with the Light Launcher LR that came with VariAres? First time I've ever heard of this sort of Launcher. This could be useful, especially for people who like to use the Light Launcher more than the Beylauncher. This would be nice to have.
This is the same one that came with VariAres.
Oh. It's just sold separately? Then this is definitely nothing new, at least with the information right now. If it comes with VariAres, I'd just be better off buying the VariAres.
I would hope they'd recolour it, or it'll be a bit dull.

Lime Green anyone?
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lime Green anyone?

You read my mind , that or Fluorescent Pink .

Looks like somebody filed a complaint against TT for getting whipped in the face by a beylauncher (LOL that actually happened at the last sydney tournament and he was bleeding Gasp) that is why they are only releasing light launchers now.
I guarantee this information is true TT called me and told me.

Something about the structure/shape makes me think lime green would work better than hot pink here.

I'll be quiet now, there is honestly very little to discuss.
This is normal, as TT have released separate launchers for each of them (Beylauncher, Light Launcher, LL2) Unless you really do not wish to buy VariAres (which you should) I think that this is a waste of money. Still looks pretty badass though Tongue_out
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lime Green anyone?

You read my mind , that or Fluorescent Pink .

Looks like somebody filed a complaint against TT for getting whipped in the face by a beylauncher (LOL that actually happened at the last sydney tournament and he was bleeding Gasp) that is why they are only releasing light launchers now.
I guarantee this information is true TT called me and told me.

LOL We all know that TT is immune from such things because of their hilarious warning pictures. Everyone should know by now not to stand directly behind a blader because they will either get a giant X over their face, or they will be forced to put one hand over their eye for eternity. Smile

I would like to see more clear-ish recolors so that folks can dye their own color schemes at will.
I don't really care about the colors actually, but I think since LL2 has better RPM than Beylauncher (as AkirasDaddy stated in his youtube videos), then maybe L3R (which has similar mechanics with LL2) is better than Beylauncher LR (which has similar mechanics with Beylauncher)?
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:20 AM)JCx06 Wrote: This is normal, as TT have released separate launchers for each of them (Beylauncher, Light Launcher, LL2) Unless you really do not wish to buy VariAres (which you should) I think that this is a waste of money. Still looks pretty badass though Tongue_out

^

Exactly. That's what I was thinking, because for people who don't like VariAres, and/or broke their Light Launcher LR, and really don't want to buy it, this would be a good money making option, and be more convenient for people who have the issues aforementioned above.

(Nov. 02, 2011  3:22 PM)GX Ray Wrote: I don't really care about the colors actually, but I think since LL2 has better RPM than Beylauncher (as AkirasDaddy stated in his youtube videos), then maybe L3R (which has similar mechanics with LL2) is better than Beylauncher LR (which has similar mechanics with Beylauncher)?

I get better rpm with a Beylauncher, as do most people.
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:32 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:22 PM)GX Ray Wrote: I don't really care about the colors actually, but I think since LL2 has better RPM than Beylauncher (as AkirasDaddy stated in his youtube videos), then maybe L3R (which has similar mechanics with LL2) is better than Beylauncher LR (which has similar mechanics with Beylauncher)?

I get better rpm with a Beylauncher, as do most people.

Agreed. I find the beylauncher to be significantly more powerful.