[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

What the hell is up with the name TT I don't even know how to pronounce it. The beyblade it self looks similar to grand ketos to me.
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:46 PM)RustyXD Wrote: What the hell is up with the name TT I don't even know how to pronounce it. The beyblade it self looks similar to grand ketos to me.
Kreis, according to Google Translate, sounds like "Cryce" or something similar to that.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:41 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: It is not confirmed yet that it is a 4D Beyblade yet, right?

Why would it not be a 4D Beyblade ? It obviously will be.
This is to Ga'Hooleone, we are still short 1 Legend Blader, wait, the guy who has Duo Uranus has been revealed, right?
No, and the only (weak) suspicion is that the man in the tophat and coat owns it. However the Daidoji theory isn't that strong either.

And we're not even sure at all who it really is.
(Nov. 01, 2011  10:02 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: This is to Ga'Hooleone, we are still short 1 Legend Blader, wait, the guy who has Duo Uranus has been revealed, right?

The point is though, the fact that Duo Uranus has been revealed to begin with means that there are no open spaces in the Legend Bladers' ranks.
Cygnus is greek for swan. Since Duo Uranus took the last slot of the legend beys, I wonder...
That looks like a Phantom Orion metal wheel or something. I wonder who the character that uses the Bey gonna be. Pinching_eyes
I dunno about anyone else, but it looks like it's going to be another Jade Jupiter, IMO. :V

Then after it's release it's incredible and everyone tells me I was wrong. lol

Lovin' the CW though.

Thanks Kai-V.
This was the most heavily-anticipated of the leaked Beyblade designs, to me, and I'm quite glad it did turn out to be a swan.

I actually like circular aesthetics more than asymmetrical stuff, so... I'm not complaining...
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How many circular Beyblades does there need to be?

Recent designs are very uninspiring, even if they perform well. But part of the Beyblade design team's job should be to create parts that perform well but not too well (see: every circular Beyblade).

They have created some more 'radical' designs lately (Beat, Blitz, VariAres, etc.), but I wholeheartedly agree with your statement regarding the job of the Beyblade design team; it's easy to design a cylindrical wall (Basalt), it's easy to design a circular disk with a free-spinning ring (Scythe Kronos), it's easy to design a circular Wheel with all of the weight focused on the outside (Phantom).

It's like they don't understand what the middle-ground is, and because of that, to counteract the powerful circular Wheels, they have to release ridiculously designed Smash Attack Wheels like VariAres. I said it a few months ago and I'll say it again; TAKARA-TOMY is heading down a dangerous path.
Takara Tomy totally typo'd this. It should have been "Kei's" since it looks like a stamina part and they know Kei is beastly with stamina beys.

Or at least, this is what I saw when I first read the title as "Keis Cygnus"
^Hah

I think naming it "Christ" would be a religious setback, for some. Anyway, with what Bey Brad said, I will have to agree with.
hmmm......another circular bey....did anyone else happen to notice the strange design? The last slot filled....this is going to be one beyblade, I'm sure. Maybe it really should be Keis Cygnus instead.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Takara Tomy totally typo'd this. It should have been "Kei's" since it looks like a stamina part and they know Kei is beastly with stamina beys.

hahaha, I didn't even notice this
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:51 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Takara Tomy totally typo'd this. It should have been "Kei's" since it looks like a stamina part and they know Kei is beastly with stamina beys.

hahaha, I didn't even notice this
We should just convince everyone to refer to it as "Kei's Cygnus" lol.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: ^Hah

I think naming it "Christ" would be a religious setback, for some. Anyway, with what Bey Brad said, I will have to agree with.

I suppose. After all, Takaratomy wants to make money.

As I wrote in the first post, it could be "Christ" as well, and the culture in Japan is so different that it would not be a taboo at all. Think about Bloody Devil Metal Satan, Shining God Metal Sun, Hell Kerbecs, the initial "Genocide" Rex, etc. One of the characters in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution was actually called Moses too.
(Nov. 01, 2011  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:41 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: It is not confirmed yet that it is a 4D Beyblade yet, right?

Why would it not be a 4D Beyblade ? It obviously will be.

Well, it's like with the BB-121, the Guardian L'Drago and the Wing Pegasis are not confirmed yet to be 4D Beyblades, although probably every Bey release from now on will be 4D, with the exception of launchers, accessories, etc.
Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian are very different to Kreis Cygnus. The two former might never even appear in the anime, while Cygnus will highly likely be a main character's Beyblade.
If this might be a main character's Bey, I am interested. Although, not really excited by the colors. Although, I'll just wait for the official picture.
hey look another circle
yay
Haha, just kidding around.
It looks Phantom-ish. I don't really know what to say, but the fancy floral designs are starting to wear off. They just add more derp to it. Lol
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: hey look another circle
yay
Haha, just kidding around.
It looks Phantom-ish. I don't really know what to say, but the fancy floral designs are starting to wear off. They just add more derp to it. Lol

If derp actually means anything remotely relevant to what you're trying to say I am not aware of it.

I will never understand, beyond minimalism, why anyone would be upset about more details on the wheel. Makes it look nicer sitting still for collecting, and the details are usually small enough as to not affect performance in a meaningful way(though Death's bumps in Defense Mode may be something of an aception, I am not sure).

Different strokes for different folks.
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As I wrote in the first post, it could be "Christ" as well, and the culture in Japan is so different that it would not be a taboo at all. Think about Bloody Devil Metal Satan, Shining God Metal Sun, Hell Kerbecs, the initial "Genocide" Rex, etc. One of the characters in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution was actually called Moses too.

TakaraTomy is shooting the heck out of our censor system though, aren't they? Before long we won't be able to see a "carp" substitution on the boards at all...

BTW, thank you Kai-V for getting all of this info up so quickly! This enabled me to move quickly enough to get all of my pre-orders in for this and the other new beys today before the window closes. Smile
If it is "Christ", I want to see bannings for anyone who complains about the inevitable Hasbro namechange.