[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

so... due to the nature of random boosters where gonna have 85 somewhere and also ES or EDS or JB.
(Nov. 20, 2011  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That Bakushin Beyblade is more or less confirmed to come with T125XF :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110837...48154.html
I don't have an XF so I guess I'll try. Maybe I'll even shoot for Bakushin. T125 is useless to me. Thank you Kai-V!
Well does anybody think that random booster decrease the value of some 4d beys like mercury Anubis with his xf?
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:08 PM)beyclasherbash1 Wrote: Well does anybody think that random booster decrease the value of some 4d beys like mercury Anubis with his xf?

As stated earlier, RBV7 had many XF tips in it, and I do not believe that mercury anubis is a 4d Bey

Rendezvous: Random Booster 7 says hi.
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:08 PM)beyclasherbash1 Wrote: Well does anybody think that random booster decrease the value of some 4d beys like mercury Anubis with his xf?

that already happened with the phantom orion WBBA reshuffle set.
also for the bakushin bey, i think its a balance type. also i think TT really came through with this because they are making XF more stable while keeping its attack and stamina (more than rf, which sacrificed stamina for stabiity) using t125 while also helping in smash attack and defense using bacushin. overall a good bey so i don't know why people are complaining about the parts, u can keep it as is, so if the other beys also have good and not totally useless combos, this will be a pretty good random booster.
You do realise you can swap parts between beyblades anyway right? Like, I could go make a Bakushin T125XF beyblade right now. It would suck, though.

Unless this booster comes with Anubis, Anubis will still have value... collector's value, but still.
It would be super great if this thread didn't turn into another Bakushin argument. Take it to http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Bakushin-BD145RSF this thread, and leave it there.
Since the MW of gamebeys are back in silver again...I am looking forward for a silver sol or mercury.I dont use painted beys in battle so I will be buying lots if those wheels are in.

(Nov. 21, 2011  1:58 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Bakushin ... finally people will be willing to test theirs out for once!!! ...

That much is absolutely correct. I for one haven't spun my Bakushin with another blade because it's just too pretty to scratch. Same for my Mercury...
Another XF release? Nice, I could use another XF. T125 is useless to me. But finally there is an unpainted Bakushin wheel. Then I could actually use it!
Hades Hades
that would be a hasbro combo XD
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Hades Hades

I remember when that joke was still funny.

But I'm happy with the Bakushin release, just wish I could find out exactly what the two other unknown MW's in the Hasbro release.
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:49 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: Oh, boy what's hasbro gonna do know Hades Hades?? lol

As well as Fusion Fusion Wheel xD

Anyway, Thanks Kai-V! Might want to try to get one of those when I go to Japan in a few months... Hmmmm... Hades? Gotta tell T.L-Drago bout this!!!
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:17 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:58 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Bakushin ... finally people will be willing to test theirs out for once!!! ...

That much is absolutely correct. I for one haven't spun my Bakushin with another blade because it's just too pretty to scratch. Same for my Mercury...

My Bakushin is in desperate need of paint. XD
If I had Mercury, I'd be damn sure to test that sucker out! Doubt it would be good, but eh.
Lot's of testing has been done on Bakushin though. It has great stamina, along with Susanoo.
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Hades Hades

the best dual pack random bey it is.
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: My Bakushin is in desperate need of paint. XD
If I had Mercury, I'd be damn sure to test that sucker out! Doubt it would be good, but eh.
Lot's of testing has been done on Bakushin though. It has great stamina, along with Susanoo.

Use the brave ver. Mercury to me make a decent attacker, probably a 230 knock down like bakushin.
That's is quite off topic. Back to the topic, Bakushin still need more testing though. We will create thousand of combo
This RB will be interesting when ALL beys are confirmed. I for one can't wait to see whats included (might get money for X-MAS XD). If it does have Mercury... GOOD BYE MONEY! Hello RB Vol. 9's! I hope Fusion is at least decent. But an unpainted Bakushin!!!!! Can't wait 'til it gets released.
Hades Hades is one problem, but having the Fusion Fusion wheel will be another hasbro will have to deal with...its like the name of this new bey was made specificly with pissing of hasbro in mind haha.

How wants to bet some cash that next TT will release a clear wheel called "Energy"? XP

Bakushin "Belzeebub" (as Kai-V called it) looks like a rather nice bey. I would still like to see a certain unreleased currently-anime-only Omega Dragonis make its way into this random booster, and maybe we could get a Susanow variant just for kicks
Can we drop the hasbro naming discussion please? It's completely pointless.

(Nov. 13, 2011  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is confirmed to be one of the Beyblades in this Random Booster then :
The Face mark clearly shows a fly which appears to be a king. I hope it can be Belzeebub ... The name is unknown at the moment though.

The Metal Wheel is definitely Bakushin.

Isn't Belzeebub the name of one of the enemy/evil beys in the English version of the first Beyblade: Metal Fusion game?
It is, but it's still an unconfirmed name.
There is nothing confirmed except what is in this topic, so can you all stop posting about anything else that is not confirmed at all ?
And Hasbro isn't the same as Takara, which whom this Beyblade hasn't been released by yet and won't until a good amount of months pass.

I think this thread may need a temporary lock.