[Product]  BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades AD145SWD

I knew the pictures are from part house as well.

(Dec. 13, 2011  6:31 PM)phoen1x Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:35 PM)foxy Wrote: I got the new coro coro. This is what it talks about the Fusion Hades
First page
Second Page
Third page
Fourth page
Fifth page
Last page

P.S. PM me for info for Omega Dragonis, I did not post it here as it is not related to this topic.

Don't be shameful, you actually copy from PARTS HOUSE and which photos taken by ME ,PLEASE REMIND THE SOURCE WHEN YOU COPY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!

Red AD145? YES PLEASE.

Actually it (fusion hades) looks pretty hideous, but I love it. Reminds me of my Gibson Eye guitar.

I'm sure Janstarblast will like the tip design, maybe an improvement on DS Tongue_out

Even if it ends up sucking, I want that bey. If the rest of the RB is good I may even end up buying a set, but we shall see...

(Dec. 13, 2011  6:36 PM)minglok Wrote: I knew the pictures are from part house as well.

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:35 PM)foxy Wrote: I got the new coro coro. This is what it talks about the Fusion Hades
First page
Second Page
Third page
Fourth page
Fifth page
Last page

P.S. PM me for info for Omega Dragonis, I did not post it here as it is not related to this topic.

Don't be shameful, you actually copy from PARTS HOUSE and which photos taken by ME ,PLEASE REMIND THE SOURCE WHEN YOU COPY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!

Is that true ? Are they exactly the same pictures ? Can you send me proof in private message, I will take care of this matter ?
The Rubber Frame is ugly.Yikes.Better than green.Yes,I think it is an AD145.
(Dec. 13, 2011  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  6:36 PM)minglok Wrote: I knew the pictures are from part house as well.

Is that true ? Are they exactly the same pictures ? Can you send me proof in private message, I will take care of this matter ?

These pictures exactly and actually copy from parts house and taken by me, u can go to parts house checking,
I post in parts house and also post in here :
http://bbstation.joinbbs.net/viewthread.php?tid=334
The color looks so....disgusting in a way. But interesting. I think WD will just stay for Wide Defense? And S will be revealed sooner or later. Looks almost..like lava.
(Dec. 13, 2011  8:07 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: The color looks so....disgusting in a way. But interesting. I think WD will just stay for Wide Defense? And S will be revealed sooner or later. Looks almost..like lava.

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: SWD indeed stands for Sharp Wide Defense.

And Fusion Hades has a 4D Rubber Frame.

The Bottom already been confirmed to be Sharp Wide Defense.
Ninja'd...
I can't understand how it's ugly, I think the colour scheme goes very well and the design looks extremely intricate in the rubber.
I mean the same how th!nk.

WE WANT THIS BEY^^

I will buy 5 of them^^
Putting this thing on RS/RDF/etc. will be fun. It's too bad they didn't expose even more rubber on the Metal Wheel, though.
All I can say about the design is this: Wow.

I like the look of it a lot, especially the CW and MW. Another AD145 is great too Cute

Hoping that SWD is at least of some use. Smile
Looks like Fusion has a rubber and metal part to it? I was right!
SWD looks like it'll find use but then it'll be outclassed by RDF.
I'm hoping for Fusion to be good.
This is like a sexy, hevier update of MLD, also will be the introduction of right spin rubber in MFB which will be interesting. SWD=EWD

EDIT: Any dates?
I would be more content with it if the rubber section was not the color of wax lips...
Oh god rubber frame? This is gonna be one heck of a spin stealer. It also looks pretty round.
Fusion Hades B : D vs. Meteo L-Drago Absorb vers. B : D.

Let's go.
(Dec. 13, 2011  11:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Fusion Hades B : D vs. Meteo L-Drago Absorb vers. B : D.

Let's go.
Back onto topic...
This beyblade seems... interesting, to say the least. Looks very good, but... I kinda hope it ISN'T good competitively, lol.

I have my reasons...
I love Fusion Hades.
Sign me up.
>dat everything yo
Just PLEASE no Torch/Midnight. If so this will be quite the risky Random Booster! Ahh well. Fusion Hades reminds me of Cyber Pegasis 100HF.
Seriously, I think either pull is interesting in it's own way.

To me Fusion Hades is some gaudy thrift-store territory antique. That color scheme just screams "hipster".
(Dec. 13, 2011  8:49 PM)Kei Wrote: Putting this thing on RS/RDF/etc. will be fun. It's too bad they didn't expose even more rubber on the Metal Wheel, though.

Yeah, I was hoping for a completely rubber outside, but I guess that would be pretty overpowered.

(Dec. 13, 2011  11:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: I would be more content with it if the rubber section was not the color of wax lips...
IT IS THE BEST YOU ARE CRAZY.

I'm sure they'll release a recolour eventually, though.

(Dec. 13, 2011  11:57 PM)Fury Wrote: Oh god rubber frame? This is gonna be one heck of a spin stealer. It also looks pretty round.

That would require it to be in the opposite direction to the majority of beys, which it isn't.

(Dec. 14, 2011  7:07 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  8:49 PM)Kei Wrote: Putting this thing on RS/RDF/etc. will be fun. It's too bad they didn't expose even more rubber on the Metal Wheel, though.

Yeah, I was hoping for a completely rubber outside, but I guess that would be pretty overpowered.

Possibly, especially since MFB is Smash Attack oriented. I mean, they did do it with Grip Weight Core, but that had a fixed semi-flat tip, soo ...
Wouldn't chunks of rubber fall off? I mean, what if you use Variares and the edges chip like half the rubber off in battle?
(Dec. 13, 2011  7:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Red AD145? YES PLEASE.

Actually it (fusion hades) looks pretty hideous, but I love it. Reminds me of my Gibson Eye guitar.

I'm sure Janstarblast will like the tip design, maybe an improvement on DS Tongue_out

Even if it ends up sucking, I want that bey. If the rest of the RB is good I may even end up buying a set, but we shall see...

Eee You know me pretty well, don't you! LOL! Supaburn
And yes, I do like the tip design!
As for the MW, that all-rubber wheel will certainly have superb Defense! Grin

kbuno50- The Rubber used in the making of such beys is quite hard. Chunks wouldn't fall off it that easily. Smile
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:48 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Wouldn't chunks of rubber fall off? I mean, what if you use Variares and the edges chip like half the rubber off in battle?

I think would be very firm Rubber like that of r145
EDIT:just got ninja'd