[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

(Dec. 26, 2011  11:00 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  10:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sup metagame?

I'm sorry to inform you, the metagame has level 4 Diabloimia. We figure it will only live to see tomorrow, if that.

So, when's the funeral?
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:00 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  10:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sup metagame?

I'm sorry to inform you, the metagame has level 4 Diabloimia. We figure it will only live to see tomorrow, if that.

So, when's the funeral?

Next Sunday at Nemesis'

(Dec. 26, 2011  11:36 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:00 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm sorry to inform you, the metagame has level 4 Diabloimia. We figure it will only live to see tomorrow, if that.

So, when's the funeral?

Next Sunday at Nemesis'
Probably at half past Diablo.
Man this Beyblade sure does diaBLOW everyone away!

Okay that is out of my system.
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:17 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Man this Beyblade sure does diaBLOW everyone away!

Okay that is out of my system.
This Beyblade could also be DIABolical, although I hope not.
http://imageshack.us/f/718/vadi.jpg/ This isn't really anything important. It's just the boxart and what the back of the packaging looks like.

EDIT: Right thread Grin
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:22 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: http://imageshack.us/f/718/vadi.jpg/ This isn't really anything important. It's just the boxart and what the back of the packaging looks like.

EDIT: Right thread Grin
Haha the recomended combo for diablo has RDF as the tip
TAKARA-TOMY updated their WBBA Circle :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...st-57.html

I do not think this really explains to us how Ultimate Balance Mode works technically though, hah.
When I get one, I'm getting a screwdriver, and popping that baby open.
I wanna see how it works lol.
Dude who owns Diablo = looks like a bada$$
and they considered something like R²F on one of the tips?
WHY TAKARA
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I think there are 2 little buttons on the track that are pressed by the Metal Wheel in the Ultimate Balance Mode, which causes it to switch modes.
So, let me get this straight, UBM is when the metal frame is on the underside of the core?
Uwik
That reminds me a lot of G-Rev BB's.
By the way, the CW is in the weight range of Bull and Aquario (not quite up to Kerbecs, however), for those that didn't notice. The weight of it is good, though the likely imbalance will make it largely useless.

And I don't think they seriously considered that LF-like bottom, it looks like any other mockup.
I'd love to try this with FGrin now, (in attack mode that is) . 52g is madness for MW!!
Please ban this if this wheel starts winning tournaments like crazy Serious just like with basalt a while back.
Eh, why should we start talking about it being banned already?!
Let it at least enter our meta-game peacefully... Tongue_out
@th!nk- For some odd reason, Nemesis doesn't look THAT unbalanced to me...
About the LF-like tip(yes, its Left Facing, so probably an LF/LRF and not R²F), Nemesis would have looked uninspiring, honestly... I mean, if they incorporated LRF, then OK, it would be nice. But LF?! Do they want Nemesis to be laughed at?!
I think that Prototype at least indicates that TT planned to make Nemesis left-spinning. Otherwise, why would it incorporate an LF/LRF tip? They've never released those tips with right spinning ones...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaVu48-v...AAAAAAAAAA

akirasdaddy's video on it. the mode change on the 4d bottem is pretty neat.
Finally! As most things about this bey are already discussed, I can't say anything...
Good to see it being marked a Balance bey(as it was expected to be). Smile
The star-ratings are pretty much meh... Aru and Uwik expected similar ratings. They'll be happy!
Gosh! The Mode Change is SO cool! Looks like a Nemesis exclusive Mode Change after all! XD
Diablo Nemesis' weight according to AkirasDaddy's video:

Diablo:
Metal Frame: 25.41 grams
Core: 26.24 grams
Total: 51.65 grams

X:D:
7.27 grams

Nemesis:
3.24 grams
Wow, for some reason I had not yet figured out that you actually placed the Metal Frame below the Core, I thought you just had to flip it and put it back on the Core, but I should have imagined it since Diablo became so low in Ultimate Balance Mode ...
Woah. . . . seems game breaking for sure. So getting it if Arupaeo is selling it on Jan 21st tourney Cool
right,so the MW is free spinning in ultimate stamina mode, controls the tip when the MW turns, it has S ,Stealth Semi-defense and XF and can change tips just by receving impact? Crazy, but apparently effective. Judging by AkirasDaddy's video, it does not have much recoil at all. A possible heavenly defense/attack type
You can see from the video that the " Ultimate Balance Mode " is only for use with XGrin, because the 4d bottom holds the lower half of the metal wheel preventing it from falling. Not being able to use the free spinning mode with bd145 and cs/mb just broke my heart.
Bye Bye Metagame.I will be seeing thousands of Diablo Combos in tourneys after this.I just bought one,but watching the video makes me think (look at that!Buy some thousands more. )
Ultimate Balance Mode and Attack Mode VS Variares

Ultimate Balance Mode and Attack Mode VS Phantom Orion