[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Oh, yeah, it would've been KO'd from it's own recoil a couple times there, probably, I doubt it'll be a real stamina MW, but recoil tends to also lower stamina, so the fact it lasted so long in battle is quite surprising.
Two high recoil wheels were battling...
Its a surprise that both lasted for such a long time... Tongue_out
Just LOOK at DS! It saved Hell a few times, but I am afraid, the last battle was *Diablo-"In your face!"* the most perfect revenge... Hell won 2 battles, and Diablo returned the favor with a superb attack... I can already see an attack wheel in the making...
I'm already trying to make up my mind on whether to buy one off ebay for $30, or wait for AD to stock it.

I expect good things from it.
(Dec. 26, 2011  3:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: The stamina looks surprisingly good for something with large protrusions and an inconsistent design. Probably the weight, but still eep.

Is Ultimate Balance mode compatible with other tracks/bottoms or just X: D?

I think that ultimate balance mode refers to allowing the X: D tip to switch between modes on impact. Hence the balance refers to attack, stamina, defense - not balance like center of gravity.
I actually agree because Diablo didn't even get hit that hard and switched to XF immediately after it made contact.
And, I think Diablo got all the limelight...
About S²D, looks like a much more developed version of SF/FS.
Stay at the centre, and upon being attacked, counter attack!
@th!nk- Oh yes, even I wish I could get that...
Wasn't it already known that impact caused the mode change? Which is why the automatic change only works with the MW in UBM.

Shame they didn't make S2D available to the manual mode, as it would've been interesting with Phantom, which is good for both Attack and Stamina, I mean, I'd still expect it to recoil too much in XF mode, but there would be the chance of it being a truly useful mode change.
Those are not the most specific weights yet, but :

Diablo weighs 52 grams.
Nemesis weighs 3.2 grams.
X:D has a weight of 7.3 grams.

For a total around 62-63.

Yes, it was known that it was upon impact. This just confirms it, but it is not news.
Yamislayer will be glad to know his/our estimates were correct.

Also, inb4 58g sonokong diablo destroys metagame.

It will be interesting to see how basalt copes not being the heaviest any more (hopefully the self esteem boost from no longer being called a "fatty" by other MW's will make up for loss of self esteem from any decrease in usage!)
This is quite an awesome bey, and quite unexpectable, it has good stamina to it. I do like the S2D mode change, quite cool actually, and it does seem to be smash oriented to me. Let see why only the UBM give X: D amode change
(Dec. 26, 2011  4:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wasn't it already known that impact caused the mode change? Which is why the automatic change only works with the MW in UBM.

Shame they didn't make S2D available to the manual mode, as it would've been interesting with Phantom, which is good for both Attack and Stamina, I mean, I'd still expect it to recoil too much in XF mode, but there would be the chance of it being a truly useful mode change.

Oh yes, it was known. But, I never knew it would function so effectively. Hence I called it a more developed FS/SF. Then again, I didn't mean to say S²D, but X: D. Smile
I wished to see it spin solo after KOing Hell, as I wanted to know whether the switch from S²D --> XF was temporary, or permanent throughout the battle...
Is this known too? If yes, may someone tell me as my search yielded no results... Unhappy

About the weights- Hm... I expected the 4D bottom to be a bit heavier; around 9-10 grams or such. Well, its good to see a heavier, non-circular Basalt-like wheel now. Smile
52 g ^^ I knew it yes Grin but it will be hard to beat
Lol. Yes, now it's just "unbalanced". That probably won't help it's social status much.

I can't wait to get my hands on this one against VariAres and Blitz to see if it has enough weight to stand toe to toe with the big bully's.
I can't wait to get one and try it against duo and basalt, to see if it can gut barge them out, and see whether or not it can overcome RDF and other banes of right-spin attack.

Just wish it was dual spin, so I could actually just put away variares for good.
now you probably can put blitz away^^ but let´s see how it performce, I can´t wait too to get diablo and Fusion hades
how it seems diablo is balanced, I think it will get in top tier 1 in stamina and defense too
That video was already posted on the last page...

For a high-recoil wheel, this has pretty nice stamina... I'll have to get this sometime in the future Tongue_out
ohh sorry, I didn´t see that
>dat stamina
>dat lesser recoil than I anticipated
>dat size of X:D yo
Man on XF near the end of the video it looked like it had ZERO recoil when it KOed MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145DS...
I want to see this on MF-M Diablo Nemesis CH120/R145/BD145RF. :serious:
SeriousJust bought a Pre-order of it anyway.This is cool.I smell some good combos.Also,is it just me,or why does Diablo rattles in the video when it was out of spin velocity?
Dan just pointed out to me while we were discussing duo that as it's 3-sided, Kerbecs, the heaviest CW, will probably have nice chemistry with it.

Just to push the weight further, the weight of MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145MB comes to a clean 70g all up, on RF, it's still 69.3g, CS 69.4g (so even with that recoily shape, it could work defensively). With R145RF it still comes to 66g.

Sup metagame?

(Dec. 26, 2011  10:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sup metagame?

I'm sorry to inform you, the metagame has level 4 Diabloimia. We figure it will only live to see tomorrow, if that.
Hey guys, i'll be getting a Diablo on the 31st and i'll be more than glad to do any testing you guys would like, just hit me up! Tongue_out_wink
MF-H Diablo (ATK) Kerbecs R145R2F vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/RDF/MB
MF-H Diablo (UBM, or ATK if that doesn't work) BD145CS vs MF-H Variares R145RF

Those are the two main ones I'm after.

Also, just bought this off ebay myself. That much weight can't be bad Wink
Th!nk, i got that written down, it'll be the first tests I'll do besides just trying it out of the box a few times...