[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Probably saw it in this thread, read up.

Upon seeing the full render of Diablo, I must admit that I thought the protrusions would be more blocky. However, that would probably be a safety hazard, so I guess it does make sense to round the edges and decrease the distance from the edge of the CW to the edge of the MW.
(Dec. 20, 2011  12:21 AM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:59 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I used MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB excessively on my launchers,and they seem to not hate it.The combo itself weights 66 grams,you know.Nice Images,Kai-V!Just hope this XGrin is not a failure like FConfused

Diablo itself weighs 62. with MF-H Diablo kerbecs bd145 mb will be around 70-80 grams. But this is just from the info we already have, this is what i have concluded. Blitz better watch out.

The 62g figure is the whole bey, not just the MW.
OOOOH! thanks for ponting that out. Stupid me.
(Dec. 20, 2011  12:58 AM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: @cyberzurafa99
I think youre thinking of what I call a retaliation attacker, which is often a defense type bey.
You mean it uses the power from an enemy attack to bounce and hit back?

For that , you'd need a RS or something to withstand the recoil WHILE touching your opponent for a counter attack. I have a possible combo that's : MF gravity Perseus R145 RS. It gets knocked out pretty easily,but it gets the job done. It's a Libra killer,though I have yet to test it on basalt. Diablo might just outclass this combo
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:04 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
I think youre thinking of what I call a retaliation attacker, which is often a defense type bey.

For that , you'd need a RS or something to withstand the recoil WHILE touching your opponent for a counter attack. I have a possible combo that's : MF gravity Perseus R145 RS. It gets knocked out pretty easily,but it gets the job done. It's a Libra killer,though I have yet to test it on basalt. Diablo might just outclass this combo

CS is the best tip for this... it's called counter-smash. WD and D can also do it, to a degree, but they slide out too easily. RS doesn't move enough. RSF and RDF can also do it.
To be totally honest, whichever way this goes, I have a bad feeling about the metagame... Gasp

What do you guys think?

Duo>Diablo?
Duo<Diablo?
To be honest, if it works as well for attack as I hope it will, it won't be particularly unhealthy for the metagame, as MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RDF is quite hard to deal with at the moment. That said, as Diablo is right-spin locked, if it really is too powerful for CS, we will see a movement towards "purer" defense tips, such as RDF, RS and I guess RSF.
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:59 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:04 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:

CS is the best tip for this... it's called counter-smash. WD and D can also do it, to a degree, but they slide out too easily. RS doesn't move enough. RSF and RDF can also do it.

When I saw Nemesis for the first time, the first combo that flashed in my mind was exactly this - MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145RSF. So, if by any chance, I choose Nemesis over VariAres for my christmas gift, I will surely try out that combo.

YES! it is that I was thinking about! Or a bey that has big enough gaps to Make a big recoil attack but that is heavy enough to not be knocked out of the stadium and hopefully knocking the other bey out of the stadium
The official part pictures are actually finally out :

[Image: metalwheel4d_diablo.jpg]

[Image: bottom4d_xd_img.jpg]

[Image: bb122.jpg]

A lot of things are confirmed now :

When in Ultimate Balance Mode, Diablo's Metal Frame is free-spinning.

When Diablo is in Attack Mode, X:D's changes are manual.
When Diablo is in Ultimate Balance Mode, X:D's changes are automatic.

S²D only appears in Ultimate Balance Mode.

I have no idea how X:D would work with another Wheel, if TAKARA-TOMY even intended for it to be customized ...
Thanks for the update. It's so weird. How will it work Uncertain I also want to know how chaining the metal wheel changes it's modes.
And I mean makes the tip automatic change.
Thanks for the pic Kai-V.
Free spinning? Sounds awesome,it's just like Kreis.
Well,that stuff about XGrin doesn't sound good. It's a 4D tip and mostly gonna be bad like all other of them,but still...
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:46 PM)Fury Wrote: Thanks for the update. It's so weird. How will it work Uncertain I also want to know how chaining the metal wheel changes it's modes.
And I mean makes the tip automatic change.

As I had posted, it should change with each impact from the opposing Beyblade.
That wheel is supremely bulky!
Good god, looking at that base reminds me of Samurai Changer's Battle Change Core!
If it can be customised, I'd imagine X: D's automatic mode change would only work with Diablo for obvious reasons. It's a real shame they didn't make S2D a possible selection for the non-automatic one...
OK, so I have two choices:
A) Buy it because it looks cool
B) Wait and see if it's good
I might go with A, I can care less if this stinks. It's so cool! I'll probably buy it just to see how its gimmicks operate, it'd be so much better than watching a video about it Tongue_out
dude how in blasted hell is this gonna work?
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some confirmed information and pictures.
Free-spinning Metal Frame when in Ultimate Balance Mode? Should be interesting. Also, S2D only appearing in Ultimate Balance Mode. Seems as if Takara Tomy wants us to use Ultimate Balance Mode, as well as X:D being automatic in Ultimate Balance Mode. X:D being manual in Attack Mode should be fun.

So, if I am correct in the features of this Beyblade...
Ultimate Balance Mode Features:
  • Free-spinning Metal Frame
  • Having Stern Semi Defense
  • X:D being automatic
  • Clear Wheel exposure

Attack Mode Features:
  • X:D being manual

Thanks Kai-V for the information and pictures.
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: dude how in blasted hell is this gonna work?
Just gotta believe in your bey spirit! DJ 2002 - Yeah!
idk if my beyspirit can lead me to believe this will be any good
don't stop
believing
62g should lead you to believe.
Must buy for me now. It seems like TT really wants us to use Ultimate Balance Mode and I wanna try it out for myself. The 62g weight also stamped a smile on my face

DAY-AFTER-CHRISTMAS-SHOPPING-HERE-I-COME! DJ - Yeah!
Still think ultimate balance mode will suck, but attack mode will be good for attack.

Also, in ultimate balance mode, seeing as it changes mode when hit, it won't be totally free spinning, at some point it has to hit a switch or something, and there'll be extra friction there.
This is one confusing bey. My guess is that you could change the MODE of the 4d bottom...? Too confusing...
For me it is to much in one bey, I hope that it will be balanced