[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

I'd rather have the B-daman,hehe.
Ooooohhhhhh . That looks really sleek
(Dec. 15, 2011  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :

<IMAGE DELETED>
And I repeat, I like the original color more than that recolor in your previous post! Joyful_2
That looks pure evil!!!
And, look at that Face!
The color scheme of the Face reminds me of the Bakugan Attribute 'Darkus'.
But this, is WAY better!
Ooh! How much I wish I could get it...
Thanks for this rather beautiful update, Kai-V. Grin
You will,in a month's time if you order it. I have to get that. Everyone must be happy that it's Christmas.
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a super red recolour of Diablo Nemesis, called "Dragren Ver." because it is a duo with the Dragren B-Daman, which is called "Nemesis Ver." in return. Both share the other's colours, I suppose.

I think that, to get it, you have to buy some of the new Beyblade products, and you send the bar code over by mail with a downloadable postcard. There is even a Legend Beyblade Set with golden recolours of Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html

There will only be one hundred of that set and one hundred units of that Diablo Nemesis Dragren Ver., unless, of course, Mani Limited just stupidly releases them in a way less limited way through DVD volumes ...

Whoa....that is red. To say the least. I don't really like the looks...too red in my opinion.

Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a super red recolour of Diablo Nemesis, called "Dragren Ver." because it is a duo with the Dragren B-Daman, which is called "Nemesis Ver." in return. Both share the other's colours, I suppose.

I think that, to get it, you have to buy some of the new Beyblade products, and you send the bar code over by mail with a downloadable postcard. There is even a Legend Beyblade Set with golden recolours of Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone.

There will only be one hundred of that set and one hundred units of that Diablo Nemesis Dragren Ver., unless, of course, Mani Limited just stupidly releases them in a way less limited way through DVD volumes ...

I like the original color more, tbh.
But look at its rarity! Just 100 pieces?!
That's rarer than the Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs, which was supposedly the rarest MFB till now(?)
EDIT- But hey, the recolors of BBP, LDD, Fang Leone and Phantom look AWESOME!

They are probably less, because after all, Diablo Nemesis is the main enemy Bey. I myself am not interested in the rare recolor, because it is too red in my opinion. Even if I weren't to use it, I would eventually lose it...but I don't get collectors edition Beys normally anyway...unless they really look good. In this case, the recolor is ugly.

<IMAGE DELETED>

Whoa...that is sick! I love the colors! Let's hope it performs well also! Thanks for the updates, Kai-V! I'm glad I preordered two of these awesome Beys...at least..awesome in looks.

EDIT: Sorry about that Arupaeo...I didn't know I couldn't do that.
Diablo Nemesis looks intimidating enough, even without the colors of the Dragren Ver.
The idea of amalgamation may not be the best (even the CW is asymmetrical despite being Right spin), but TT sure knows how to make a bey look smexy. Seriously, that thing looks like a total bawss.
@Photo
Meh.
From that angle it looks small.
dragren Ver.
Meh.
OH NO
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO COMBINE B-DAMAN AND BEYBLADE AGAIN
DOHOHOHOHOHO
That bey sure looks evil! This makes me want to get this bey even more.. Hope it is good competitively tough. though...
@event
Carp! Now I want to get some Bdaman stuff...Again!
But #1... Diablo Nemesis Dragren ver. is too red in my opinion, and #2...this bey better be awesome, because thanks to TT not releasing it until the 27th.

<IMAGE DELETED>
does this mean thats the colour of the wheel? I thought the Diablo wheel was Black/dark purple/gunmetal shade.. that looks like its regular Silver
That is the colour of the Beyblade and it has been like that for weeks for sure ... I do not know where you got the idea that it was a totally different colour.
(Dec. 16, 2011  1:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Photo
Meh.
From that angle it looks small.
dragren Ver.
Meh.
OH NO
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO COMBINE B-DAMAN AND BEYBLADE AGAIN
DOHOHOHOHOHO

Who needs marbles when beys can be shot out of a cannon instead? My possible new sig (Off-topic,mind me) . What's the red b-daman though?
This was not really posted from what I remember : the top view of Diablo Nemesis in Ultimate Balance Mode :
http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0177.jpg
Me either... It seems to have 404'd according to the link.
How come I am always the only one to see the images on that site ...

It is in this entry :
http://bauwhite.blog129.fc2.com/blog-entry-123.html
I can see it too, I'm not sure why they can't see it.
I can see it now.
I'm not entirely sure why this happen tbh Kai-V. At least it works now..
This bey is totally sick
IT said it is heavier than basalt horogium
I have to buy this expecially X DRIVE
(Dec. 16, 2011  10:51 PM)ZERO X Wrote: This bey is totally sick
Rumor said it is heavier than basalt horogium
I have to buy this expecially X DRIVE

It is not a rumor, it is fact. It weighs 62 Grams. Just informing you.

While I believe you 100%, I still have a hunch that I'll be buying them off eBay 6 months from now at 15-30USD a piece LOL

My son asked if Blue Hell Kerbecs would come in a Hasbro double pack......heh heh Ya never know!
That blue kerbecs is one of the rarest beys EVER in the history of MFB, if hasbro does make such a thing, it would destroy the rarity and than we would have just another hell kerbecs.....
I thought the BB-00 Pegasis Prototype would be the rarest.

EDIT: I decided to change the post, because I thought it would be too off-topic.

(Dec. 16, 2011  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How come I am always the only one to see the images on that site ...

It is in this entry :
http://bauwhite.blog129.fc2.com/blog-entry-123.html

Odd, I'm seeing a broken link there, where the picture you linked to previously should be Unhappy
Nemesis looks good in attack mode but it looks a little 'weird' in Ultimate Balance mode. The face mark makes up for it though. I hope it performs well(so far all the villainous beys have).

Thanks for the image Kai-V