[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

(Nov. 17, 2011  11:02 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Man, I wonder if this is also connected by screws..

Where do you see screws anywhere ?
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:02 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Man, I wonder if this is also connected by screws..

I see screws connecting the plastic(underside) and metal in the proto ver.?
So nobody has faith in this being a good beyblade I mean com on this is the beyblade we have been leading up to so I bet TT is going to make this a beyblade you can't forget and if this does fail then it's a bade strike for Tamara tomy!
Being good in the anime =/= being good in a beystadium. Look at Big Bang Pegasis for example.

We're not saying the whole beyblade will be bad, we are just saying the 4d wheel will likely be inconsistent, and likely have recoil problems, after seeing its design.

We obviously cannot speak for any parts of it that we haven't seen, so for all we know it could have a great track/bottom/4d bottom, but there is no information on this so any speculation would be pointless.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:13 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It is because its an electronic bey... That's why there's screws in it
And this is a production, non-electric bey and so won't be held together with screws.
Well, to stretch it, if it has a 4d bottom, that may be held together by screws, but we've already seen the parts of the 4D MW, and we know that those parts are not held together by screws.

But I don't know why anyone would think that just because Proto nemesis was held together by screws this would be too.
New on WBO but please this is pointless until we have facts from test runs it does seem to have inconsistency though and recoil for good or bad
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:21 AM)Inheritance Wrote: New on WBO but please this is pointless until we have facts from test runs it does seem to have inconsistency though and recoil for good or bad

We can still discuss the part freely, just not speculate too heavily about its actual uses.
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:24 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:21 AM)Inheritance Wrote: New on WBO but please this is pointless until we have facts from test runs it does seem to have inconsistency though and recoil for good or bad

We can still discuss the part freely, just not speculate too heavily about its actual uses.
True but we need some good for sure facts to contemplate its competitive value though in opinion it looks beast
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:29 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:13 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where do you see screws anywhere ?

Oh, but it still works with a normal launcher, am I right?
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:29 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:13 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: I see screws connecting the plastic(underside) and metal in the proto ver.?

Although I do not own the Prototype Nemesis, it's still safe to say that the bey itself is not electronic at all. The only electronic about it is the stadium it comes with.

Prototype with held together with screw because there is a magnet inside it.
It is true that we have seen AD and BB18libra launch it with Beylauncher. However, I don't think the prototype have anything with the actual Bey
Diablo Nemesis might not have inconsistency if somehow though it's very unlikely the mode change is where the different parts of the MW come out due to centrifugal force
Would anyone happen to have comparison pics between the Prototype Nemesis and the images we have seen thus far of Diablo Nemesis?
I'm certain you can find that with a quick google search.

The prototype looks nothing like the pictures we have currently. Like honestly, you could easily release the prototype as a completely different beyblade.
You could just look at the pictures posted in the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium topic and the images posted in this thread ...
IMO, that shows effort on TT's part, not just releasing the same bey. there were probobly serious issues in performance with the prototype being retooled as a normal bey. Although, why all the asthetics were changed is beyond me. They could have just called this another bey, and still release a Nemesis that looks remotly similar to the original. The reason for this looking nothing like Proto Nemesis is probobly to make people feel like they should still get the Proto Nemesis stadium, and not just the individual stradium. All in all, I personaly would have liked to have seen Proto Nemesis come to life on its own, and then have Diablo Nemesis renamed to something else entirly. It kind of resembles Persues, like the proto, but it is still different.

Edit: I only asked for comparison because I wanted a side by side. I am fully aware and capable of using the tools and knowlage I have at my disposal.
I must admit that this is one of the cool design of a beyblade that I ever seen.
Ive noticed how the only thing that Diablo Nemesis has that looks even remotly like Proto Nemesis is the Diablo metal wheel. Specificly the tiger like face the Diablo wheel has, which was clearly inspired by the pattern we saw on Proto Nemesis. If TT wants to give any more homage to Proto, then I think we can assume that we will see something like TH170 WD in the form of 4D. Maybe we could get lucky and get a magnacore like syetem too...
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:43 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: And this is a production, non-electric bey and so won't be held together with screws.

Jade has screws, that fall out BTW so tighten them
Isn't it called 'Proto' Nemesis in the show and not 'prototype' or even short for prototype.... As it is a different bey from Diablo Nemesis in the same way Storm Peg and Galaxy Peg are different??? I haven't watched it regularly for a long time, but caught an ep recently, iirc they have different owners too??

Anyway, it would make sense that they are not designed the same, because they are suppose to be different
Perhaps the proto's bottom section cosmetics are a condensed version of what we could possibly see in Diablo Nemesis' Track/Tip/4D Bottom. The function is obviously not going to be the same as the Prototype.
Okay, that means we still know nothing about the Bottom-and-track?

I don't suppose that the metal wheel was fused with the Track........?
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:05 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Okay, that means we still know nothing about the Bottom-and-track?

Is it really hard to read the topic, or even use common sense?

We know nothing about the track yet.
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:05 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Okay, that means we still know nothing about the Bottom-and-track?

What planet are you on?

Prototypes can be simplified versions of end-products, even if just aesthetically. I never said it will have the same functions, but a few key design points had carried over; like the three headed wheel.