[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Not what I meant. I didn't mean the balance of the AR/MW. All different sides means it's attack will be pretty inconsistent and never work and the way it's shaped will make it unusable for either defence or stamina. Could have perfect balance but with those faults that won't matter for carp.
was I the only one who notised that the 4 faces revelded on it were only from the seasion bladers beys
hoppfully MFB wont end at 4d
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:10 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: was I the only one who notised that the 4 faces revelded on it were only from the seasion bladers beys
hoppfully MFB wont end at 4d

Yep this HUGE beyblade community didn't notice something as obivious as that.

Seriously, read the OP and the majority of the beginning posts. And FYI it contains ALL the legend blader bey face marks and a few others.
Man, that looks sick. Hope it performs as well as it looks.
As do I. I'm hoping that the Diablo Wheel performs as a defense wheel. It would be wicked having Diablo Kerbecs. Refers to hell a lot. Ultimate Evil! Lol. Although I am also worrying about the balance of that metal wheel.
Sucks that its' released 2 days after Christmas Speechless
(Nov. 07, 2011  5:02 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Sucks that its' released 2 days after Christmas Speechless

I dunno sounds good to me no christmas rush.
Also know that Japan is more interested in New Year than Christmas, hence the release date.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also know that Japan is more interested in New Year than Christmas, hence the release date.

Ah, yes. I totally forgot about that. They do have more interest in New Year. That would explain why a lot of the releases are after Christmas for us. Totally getting this! Would be a good start for my 4D collection.
By the way, don't get your hopes up about it being a good defense bey. You should be able to tell by looking at the pictures we have that it will more than likely have serious recoil issues.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also know that Japan is more interested in New Year than Christmas, hence the release date.

Well, TT releases seem to regularly occur on the third Sunday of the month, so this Tuesday release is highly irregular. I would have expected it to be December 18th.
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Well, TT releases seem to regularly occur on the third Sunday of the month, so this Tuesday release is highly irregular. I would have expected it to be December 18th.

Actually, going by memory, release dates are exactly the same year after year, no matter what day it falls on.
(Nov. 07, 2011  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Well, TT releases seem to regularly occur on the third Sunday of the month, so this Tuesday release is highly irregular. I would have expected it to be December 18th.

Actually, going by memory, release dates are exactly the same year after year, no matter what day it falls on.

Hah. Your memory certainly goes back farther than mine (in this arena anyway) so I can only defer to your better judgement while marveling at the differences in the regimentation of release dates that this implies. Smile
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, don't get your hopes up about it being a good defense bey. You should be able to tell by looking at the pictures we have that it will more than likely have serious recoil issues.

Very possibly, but we must keep the possibilities open. Although, you are correct. Looking at it, it looks like it will produce recoil. I'm just hoping one part of this Bey is good. Mainly the metal wheel. But, it is not impossible for it to be a good metal wheel, depending on the weight, and/or possibly the design.
The fusion wheel looks awkward.
wow thats so cool i never knew theres gonner be a new nemisis but wired metal wheel name cool
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-110...12595.html
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-110...12702.html

So basically it only shows that the Core and the Metal Frame of Diablo integrate parts of designs from all the other 4D Beyblades, and it seems like at the moment there is no other gimmick than just being able to pair up two Beyblades' "characteristics" to form one of the points of contact on the overall 4D Metal Wheel. Some of the designs obviously did not fit into the 4D Metal Wheel, so some were integrated in the Nemesis Clear Wheel design instead ...

Seriously, in terms of design and gimmick, this is quite disappointing. It might still perform well hopefully, at least.

The 4D Bottom or Track/Bottom can slightly be seen underneath the Metal Wheel in the first picture, I think.

Its owner is indeed called "Lagow" or however it is meant to be spelt ...
cool wonder what the bottom will be
So this bey is a complete overload of every other 4D bey? Sounds like it just might blow up in its own face. Or allow for modifications between the other 4D beys never seen before in the MFB series, creating a type of customization only rivaled by the Plastic series!

Nah, it because they wanted to give me my birthday present early!
Tongue_out
Apparently the three heads on the Metal Wheel/Metal Frame are something resembling Beat Lynx, something resembling Fang Leone (with red eyes), and something resembling Phantom Orion.
Ok, this will be the king of inbalence, probably, on both the CW and MW. Looks cool though!
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the three heads on the Metal Wheel/Metal Frame are something resembling Beat Lynx, something resembling Fang Leone (with red eyes), and something resembling Phantom Orion.

Good to see our guesses earlier were correct.. Tongue_out
One of them definitely looked like a Dragon IIRC.
Yeah this is The Inferno translated into Beyblade. Thanks Kai-V.
Personally I do not care, but here is a summary of how fourteen Beyblades' designs are included in the design of Diablo Nemesis :

1 - Duo Uranus : one part of the shape of Uranus is included in the Nemesis Clear Wheel.
2 - Kreis Cygnus : again, part of Cygnus is included in Nemesis.
3 - Beat Lynx : one of the three heads of the Metal Frame is apparently a lynx face, with green/yellow eyes.
4 - Phantom Orion : there is something that resembles the smirking face of Phantom+Orion in one of the three heads of the Metal Frame, with blue or purple eyes.
5 - Fang Leone : there is a supposedly "lion-like" face with red eyes on the Metal Frame of Diablo.
6 - Jade Jupiter : again, part of Jupiter is in Nemesis.
7 - Scythe Kronos : somehow part of Scythe Kronos is included in the Core.
8 - Blitz Unicorno : part of Blitz Unicorno is included in the Core.
9 - Death Quetzalcoatl : part of the wing design on Death's Core is included in Diablo's Core.
10 - Fusion Hades : part of Fusion Hades is included in the Core.
11 - Flame Sagittario : part of Flame Sagittario is included in the Core.
12 - VariAres : part of VariAres is included in the Core.
13 - L Drago Destroy : a dragon head/neck is included in the design of the Core.
14 - Big Bang Pegasis : there is a wing design in the Core.
Thanks for the update. Smile

That's actually really cool. Dante get your Blade out...