[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

is there any information about what Nemesis' 4D Bottom is? Thanks.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:17 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: is there any information about what Nemesis' 4D Bottom is? Thanks.

If there was it would have been stated in the OP so there is no solid info on it's bottom.
The only rumor not confirmed at all is C:D.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:20 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:17 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: is there any information about what Nemesis' 4D Bottom is? Thanks.

If there was it would have been stated in the OP so there is no solid info on it's bottom.
The only rumor not confirmed at all is CGrin.

And what is CGrin. Would someone please inform me?
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:41 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:20 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

The only rumor not confirmed at all is C:D.

And what is C:D. Would someone please inform me?

C:D is the 4D Bottom that was rumored to be paired with the Nemesis release a while back, but we have nothing backing the idea that it is still what they're intent on releasing with it, nor do we know what C:D stands for.
Seriously, you ask what C:D is right after it was clearly written that we have no information about what this Beyblade's 4D Bottom or Bottom and Track are ? We have no information, stop trying to ask for more details ...
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, you ask what CGrin is right after it was clearly written that we have no information about what this Beyblade's 4D Bottom or Bottom and Track are ? We have no information, stop trying to ask for more details ...

Yes indeed Kai-V. Thats all confusing, I know people are excited but don't just imaginary speculations and all of those things. A bit patience can be good.
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:49 PM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: that sucks fat bobs gonna go there for a couple a days after christmas and i asked if he could find one buy it for me (plus BB-121) "sigh" better ask my dad to get it using paypal
It takes about 3 days for the new arrivals to come in Yuen Long. It will be way more expensive thatn the normal arrivals.
BTW, you're a hong kong blader?
Face looks cool but that's it I hope it's good hope it not bulgy
no no im a ausie blader but my background is asian (south korean)
I wish it could desintagrate it's opponents without even touching them, but then, everyone would buy it and that's no fun Unhappy, but still, I would want it so bad, and I do anyways
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:34 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I wish it could desintagrate it's opponents without even touching them, but then, everyone would buy it and that's no fun Unhappy, but still, I would want it so bad, and I do anyways

I'd rather it be an actual usable, competitive, but not ludicrous part, personally...
That Wheel...Its...Amazing GrinDDDDDDDD The face as well.At just a glance I can spot 5 different faces in side of it.There are probably more though.This bey will most likely be my fav even if its not good.
(Nov. 04, 2011  2:00 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: That Wheel...Its...Amazing GrinDDDDDDDD The face as well.At just a glance I can spot 5 different faces in side of it.There are probably more though.This bey will most likely be my fav even if its not good.

More like 13 Faces. All of them are in the OP.

Really hoping this Beyblade doesn't just look nice, but perform nice as well. Maybe it'll follow the trend of usefulness/semi-usefulness of the villian's Beyblades (LLD, Hell Kerbecs, Burning Kerberous, etc.).
The facebolt is beautiful!
Also the metal wheel!
Thanks Kai-V Grin!
I would just use this facebolt all the time. I mean, c'mon. All the most powerful bey's faces on one facebolt? Pure. Awesome.
Heh, this facebolt would basically have been my dream facebolt as a kid. "I WANT ALL THE POWERS" and whatnot.

But as I said before, the 4d bottom had best be something impressive.
Tbh, so far this looks like it might turn out as another Gravity Perseus.
Supposed to be for defense, but it might turn out to be amazing for something else such as attack. It's kinda hard to speculate on this though so far, so yeah. Not sure how it's gonna turn out.

Waitwaitwait... Has this even been confirmed to have a 4D bottom yet? You know it could be like Death Quetz. I can't recall this having a confirmed bottom :V
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tbh, so far this looks like it might turn out as another Gravity Perseus.
Supposed to be for defense, but it might turn out to be amazing for something else such as attack. It's kinda hard to speculate on this though so far, so yeah. Not sure how it's gonna turn out.

Waitwaitwait... Has this even been confirmed to have a 4D bottom yet? You know it could be like Death Quetz. I can't recall this having a confirmed bottom :V

It has not been confirmed yet. CGrin was the rumored bottom on Diablo Nemesis, but that has not been confirmed yet.

This is actually one of the first Beys I've ever been really wanting to get. I'm interested to see how it performs. This would be a good Bey to start off my 4D collection. The only other Bey I was so excited in getting was....well...forget what I said. I've been excited for every Bey I get, but this one tops the list right now.
Well, Kai-V stated that "its 4d bottom has not been confirmed yet", and I'd be very surprised if the main bey the series has led up to didn't.

Honestly, even if it is balanced it'll probably be real inconsistent. The "lion" section looks recoily, for example.
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, this facebolt would basically have been my dream facebolt as a kid. "I WANT ALL THE POWERS" and whatnot.

But as I said before, the 4d bottom had best be something impressive.

Seriously! I expect an extremely good 4D bottom for this; or at least some new innovative tip and track...
There have been no good 4D bottoms yet... Its just B: D, but its affected by Mold Variations.... Unhappy
Yes, what you said does seem to be true. But, that also means that it might get uses as a recoil based attacker(?) I dunno why, but I see some resemblance to Rock in this MW. But yeah, comparing Diablo to Rock would probably seem like comparing a golden treasure chest to a trash can... TT better not wreck our expectations about this super powerful beyblade (reference to the anime).
Also, its not 'lion' but its probably 'Diablo' OR Devil I guess. Smile
Since no side is the same and due to the shape of it the wheel is probably gonna be horrible. This is like the MFB version of burning kerberous(Do not comment if you don't know what this means. I'm not talking in terms of the beast or whatever or it's place in the anime). Hoping that the 4D bottom will be amazing otherwise this bey will probably be useless.
Heh, Dan said the same thing to me about half an hour ago. It is a bit like that. If only it had bearings...

Diablo Kerbecs B: D, anyone?
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since no side is the same and due to the shape of it the wheel is probably gonna be horrible. This is like the MFB version of burning kerberous(Do not comment if you don't know what this means. I'm not talking in terms of the beast or whatever or it's place in the anime). Hoping that the 4D bottom will be amazing otherwise this bey will probably be useless.
I thought that before, but honestly that would be so minimal if there is low recoil.

However if there is such high recoil, another antagonist's Beyblade is a whoop.

I sincerely doubt this will be a low-recoil wheel, just look at it.
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, Dan said the same thing to me about half an hour ago. It is a bit like that. If only it had bearings...

Diablo Kerbecs B: D, anyone?

Yup! That resembles the theme of 'match the following to Burning Kerberous'!~
UltraBlader- Aah... I see. I never knew all sides were different. If they are, then this is gonna be super wobbly. In the plastic series, AR's weight distribution didn't matter much. But in MFB, the weight distribution of MW is the most important. I hope there are no balance issues, but now I certainly agree with the point that Diablo might be inconsistent. Smile
@BBS- Well, even I doubt this wheel will have low recoil...