[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Awesome colours but if you go to the next page on ambelo after the colours there is a pic showing the attack and defence mode of Diablo Nemesis and I must say that the Attack mode is just a rip off of Big Bang so since it has Orion eyes and stuff from the Bladers of the 4 seasons then I would say it it sure that the MW takes the design from the Bladers of the 4 seasons
I think those are sides, not modes. If so, that means we most likely get a stamina wheel based section for the third side.
Great, just what we need. Doesn't look like it will be any good....I really like the face design though.
Yo, wake up you two/three. There is a reason I did not post that image you are referring to : it shows side pictures of Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian, not Diablo Nemesis. Think more ...
^Lol. I actually posted thinking it was the 2 sides of Diablo Nemesis, but then realized the similarities between the pic and BB-121. Hence my edit on my last post here.

Speaking of Diablo, it will most likely be wings on the last side, since we've already seen a dragon and a lion. Using Pegasis is logical.

I think I was able to figure out a horse head from one of the images actually.
IMO, it'd be kind of odd to have two heads and a set of wings on the MW. Chances are it'll either be that, or a horse face, assuming the third face is actually Pegasis.
I sharpened the image, and it looks like wings to me. The little jagged edges from the colored render on Toywiz plus the little bit of that side give me the mental impression of wings.

EDIT: Wow, looking at fully saturated colored Nemesis, that face looks hawt.
Ahh, I see it now. I guess we'll have to wait for more pictures to be revealed so we can see what it is.
This Bey is simply...amazing. At least the look is. I can't say for the performance yet. I especially like the Facebolt, seeing as it combines several extremely powerful Beyblades, which means it might contain the powers, like the ability to spin right and left. Of course, this is speculation, but it is a possibility, right? I also hope that it isn't a fused bottom and spin track, but if it is, it would be a nice starter to get to start my 4D collection, along with L'Drago Destroy and Big Bang Pegasis.

Edit: Actually, maybe it won't be able to spin both directions, seeing as it doesn't have the face of Perseus. I could still be wrong. This Bey is definitely intriguing.

Edit 2: This may be a possibility, but could the combined face design mean that this Bey somehow absorbed all the Beys shown in the face? Quelzecoatl, Pegasis, L'Drago, which I did not expect, Saggitario, etc. There may be a reason why it is called "Diablo"

Edit 3:Looking at the colors, that is...blinding. Not in a good way. Possibly it's just from it spinning, but it is still...ugly colors. Like Poison Serpent.
The different shapes for each head of the MW makes me wonder how the balance will turn out. I doubt it will be on the same level as Basalt, but of course, this is all speculation.
I have wonder about it balnced too. But we havenothing to worries. TT will make a increadibly unstable that go crazy or have something else up their sleeves. TT is unpredictable
We have nothing to worry about because we know absolutely nothing about it besides design...
Say, C:D wouldn't stand for Change Drive, would it? I mean, Proto Nemesis has an adjustable height between 170 and 195.
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:01 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, CGrin wouldn't stand for Change Drive, would it? I mean, Proto Nemesis has an adjustable height between 170 and 195.
We don't currently have any information on what its 4D Bottom is, let alone if it has one, but nothing is confirmed except for Diablo Nemesis.
Although I don't want to assume anything, it'd make sense if a few features familiar or at least slightly familiar be in this Beyblade's Track/Tip or 4D Bottom.
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have wonder about it balnced too. But we havenothing to worries. TT will make a increadibly unstable that go crazy or have something else up their sleeves. TT is unpredictable
Not even adding just how controllable the factor of recoil will be.

More like an element of surprise there. I'm just blown by such great designing.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:18 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have wonder about it balnced too. But we havenothing to worries. TT will make a increadibly unstable that go crazy or have something else up their sleeves. TT is unpredictable
Not even adding just how controllable the factor of recoil will be.

More like an element of surprise there. I'm just blown by such great designing.

I am so curios with this. You are right the recoil is...
ah never mind. I am sure will see this soon enough. Hopefully not a greenish color like in the render
Wait, this thing has two or three sides with two or three different "heads"?

I hope they put serious thought into balancing it or this thing will be whack. At the very least, I'm not seeing it as a stamina wheel...

To be honest, I woulda stuck B: C on this and gone with the plastics tradition of "the big bad guys use bearings".

Personally, I wouldn't expect much from the wheel... The track is what I'd be interested in.
So far my favourite part of this bey is that wicked facebolt. Oh I hope that is printed.

But yeah I'm agreeing with th!nk, that MW looks like it won't perform too well. Just way too inconsistent.

Really want to know what the bottom/ spintrack + tip will be. If that seems good I'll buy this.
will they be sellin it in hong kong?
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:41 PM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: will they be sellin it in hong kong?
Most likely but it will be a long time before it reaches HongKong after Japan.
that sucks fat bobs gonna go there for a couple a days after christmas and i asked if he could find one buy it for me (plus BB-121) "sigh" better ask my dad to get it using paypal
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:49 PM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: that sucks fat bobs gonna go there for a couple a days after christmas and i asked if he could find one buy it for me (plus BB-121) "sigh" better ask my dad to get it using paypal

There is a shop in Tai Yuen Street in Wanchai that imports beys, you might be able to get it 2 days after. Smile
Anyways, I agree with Th!nk, the metal wheel is just way too incosistent and "off" to be great, but I could be wrong. Thanks Kai-V! Grin

At this point, all we do know is the design, but it does look cool. My favorite parts are the Facebolt and the Metal Wheel. Facebolt: combination of all the strongest Beys (or mostly the strong ones) and the Metal Wheel looks wicked with the heads on it, but of course, that has almost nothing to do with the performance, which is really what is important. And is it just me, or do the heads on the Metal Wheel look like...gargoyles?