[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:42 PM)Dan Wrote: I just remembered: the beyblade toy line usually ends with a devil/demon and angel related bey.. :V
I consider Zeus to be a demon (lol) and the name is of a greek god, HMS ended with Bloody Devil and Shining God so maybe we're to expect some form of angelic release?
I would have proposed the fusion of all the legend bladders spirits.. But yeah Nemesis is just that.

Zeus is not a Demon. Just a dark (in beyblade) god and if we were really to go along with this, shouldn't Divine Chimera and Genocide Rex have been the end?
But yes, we do have the holy Wing going up a dark fusion of everything seen up until this point and, oddly, even L-Drago seems to have turned good and decided to fight nemesis (just going off of names). I foresee the end of the anime (or atleast this version of it) for sure but the end of MFB? I doubt that.

Dinosaurs and Chimaera are neither God nor Holy Beast. Simply having the word "Divine" in the name does not make anything different, and... I'm not really sure what conclusion you came to with pointing out "Genocide" at all.

Typically, any time there's a Big Bad like Nemesis, especially a Menagerie-type ordeal, it is the end of any series, not just Beyblade.

However, this is all speculation that would be best served un-posted, as it may set off virulent rumors with no confirmed backing source. We should probably stop.
Lets get back on topic. Post this continuing coversation, pm, or anime random thoughts. Anyway, i predict that nemasis will be a good cw. correct me if i am wrong.
I'm still wondering on if this will be a fully symmetrical wheel, that design looks beautiful.
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:24 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I guess they changed the name because of possible rasicm....? Great, I cant see the pics or even go on the site cos I'm in China... Just great.... If it is possible, could someone PM me the pics?

(Oct. 14, 2011  11:09 PM)Hazel Wrote: Dinosaurs and Chimaera are neither God nor Holy Beast. Simply having the word "Divine" in the name does not make anything different, and... I'm not really sure what conclusion you came to with pointing out "Genocide" at all.

The point was that you had a light vs Darkness showdown back then but I guess it doesn't really matter.
Another head of the Metal Wheel can be seen :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110484...19122.html

So, a tiger/lion, a dragon, and perhaps Pegasis ? If it only has three heads.
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another head of the Metal Wheel can be seen :

Aha, I was 90% sure that one of the other heads might be a dragon. It is possible they are doing a throwback to Plastics, as the Tiger head has Driger's arrow on its forehead, and this dragon bears a noticable resemblance to Dragoon. If that is indeed the case, the third head is likely to be Dranzer, as Draciel/Max are left out of most extra products...
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:31 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another head of the Metal Wheel can be seen :

Aha, I was 90% sure that one of the other heads might be a dragon. It is possible they are doing a throwback to Plastics, as the Tiger head has Driger's arrow on its forehead, and this dragon bears a noticable resemblance to Dragoon. If that is indeed the case, the third head is likely to be Dranzer, as Draciel/Max are left out of most extra products...

You are defenetly right. It must be, the scared tiger must be driger than the dragon must be dragoon, If there are 3 sides then the bets are 75/25 that draciel is incorporated because max whas a permanent team member and kai a kinda like kyoya at times present.

Maybe it is not the end but the beginning of the retro era of beyblade MF mixing old and new who knows?
Dranzer is far more likely than Draciel because, while Kai wasn't there much, he always got the special launchers and such along with Tyson and Rei while Max got nothing. In short, Draciel got left out of everything gimmicky.
Also, Burning Kerberous had 3 different "heads" aswell, there may be a connection...
I really would like everyone to stop this speculation that the heads on Diablo are the four Sacred Spirits from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ... There is hardly any evidence of that.
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really would like everyone to stop this speculation that the heads on Diablo are the four Sacred Spirits from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ... There is hardly any evidence of that.

I did only say "it is possible", but the resemblance between the Tiger head and Driger - especially as there is currently no Tiger in MFB - was simply too large of something not to mention. With the Dragon head bearing more resemblance to Dragoon than L-Drago, it just seemed like a viable theory.

There's technically not much evidence of anything at all aside from two thirds of the appearance of the Bey. We cannot comment on anything beyond that, so... I commented on what was available. With something that was clearly not intended to be taken as serious speculation, just a remote possibility.

I will admit that it was taken a bit too far after my initial post, though, so I'll back off on the idea unless the third head does turn out to be a Phoenix or a Turtle, in which case I'm rolling back in here in a cadillac.
I bet that tiger head is supposed to be Leone and that dragon head is definitely L Drago.
I really hope MFB won't end so soon. I mean I still feel that there are interesting ideas and gimmicks that TT can make. I mean I was hoping for some really crazy 4D bottoms (MFB phantom fox and Einstein MS, maybe please).
Lulz at diablo being the MFB version of triple attacker.
Okay So i am started to freak this bey out. Well It mixed all the legend inside itself. So (speculate) I hope the $D bottom is not something mixed. (like FConfused, FGrin,DGrin mixed together. That's just horrified.
3 heads most likely. A lion/ tiger, a dragon, and something, possibly a horse head. This makes sense, the first three 4d beys were BBP, LDD, and fang leone.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:29 AM)Omega12 Wrote: 3 heads most likely. A lion/ tiger, a dragon, and something, possibly a horse head. This makes sense, the first three 4d beys were BBP, LDD, and fang leone.

well leone is a lion... and its a tiger. so really your claim is falseish
taking a look at the bey ta nemissis id have to say the drice tip is probally a wd shaped tip and its gimicks probally goin to be height change mid battle bu thats just a theroy
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:42 PM)Dan Wrote: I just remembered: the beyblade toy line usually ends with a devil/demon and angel related bey.. :V
I consider Zeus to be a demon (lol) and the name is of a greek god, HMS ended with Bloody Devil and Shining God so maybe we're to expect some form of angelic release?
I would have proposed the fusion of all the legend bladders spirits.. But yeah Nemesis is just that.
Anyway, this is obviously all speculation: no real need to worry yet.

You might be right because Duo Uranus Face is a Dead head like thing with a wing on the face so maybe it's an angel? If it is maybe thats why they release it late
And maybe it's LR spin since it has L Drago on it
Uranus is the god of the sky also known as Father Sky. He is also the father of Cronus (where the beyblade Kronos came from)...

Fun Fact: Gaia (Mother Earth) asked Cronus to castrate Uranus with the Scythe she made...

Additional info: the 5 wandering stars of Uranus are Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupiter, and Saturn. This may have connection to the 5 Solar System Legend Bladers...Well we'll just have to see as the story progresses...
(Oct. 16, 2011  6:42 AM)Fury Wrote: well leone is a lion... and its a tiger. so really your claim is falseish

Because for you it is obvious that it is a tiger ? It should not be. It can still be a lion.

njrk97 Wrote:taking a look at the bey ta nemissis id have to say the drice tip is probally a wd shaped tip and its gimicks probally goin to be height change mid battle bu thats just a theroy

You cannot necessarily base what Diable Nemesis' 4D Bottom will be on what base the Prototype Nemesis has. That prototype was clearly meant to make people practice against different heights, different spins, which might not be the case at all with Diabl Nemesis.
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:44 AM)LR Blader Wrote: Uranus is the god of the sky also known as Father Sky. He is also the father of Cronus (where the beyblade Kronos came from)...

Fun Fact: Gaia (Mother Earth) asked Cronus to castrate Uranus with the Scythe she made...

Additional info: the 5 wandering stars of Uranus are Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupiter, and Saturn. This may have connection to the 5 Solar System Legend Bladers...Well we'll just have to see as the story progresses...

Ouch that had to hurt like hell....and i see the pattern too we got

Mercury anubis
Death Quetzalcoatl
Variares
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Kronos
Duo Uranus

But if an e-oh wait duh Earth wheel so how would Earth Gaia sound?
Or we could get Gaia Dragoon.
Seems doubtful though.
Thank you Kai-v that looks Face looks too smexy for it's track
Japanese surely is good at fusing things up.
Don't know its track though, will it be a mixture of tracks?
really cool bey
If it's not a 4D bottom then I'm calling "80" as the track. It makes sense if you think about it.