[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Yeah, I was about to post that very same thing.
If those gaps are large enough, I expect some decent smash projections here.
The only thing I dislike about that Face mark is that including almost all the Face marks ever made is a sort of 'wrap-up', and we can only hope that it is not a metaphor for the series ... If it is not, I find that that was an odd decision on TAKARA-TOMY's designers' part. I do know that the third season entirely revolves around the Legend Bladers and Nemesis' revival depends on that, but it still seems weird.

Thank you Izuma Inzori, Relic, Evolution, Janstarblast, KaizerMFB, Galaxy Jay, InfiniteLibra, CRUelty, and ®.
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The only thing I dislike about that Face mark is that including almost all the Face marks ever made is a sort of 'wrap-up', and we can only hope that it is not a metaphor for the series ... If it is not, I find that that was an odd decision on TAKARA-TOMY's designers' part. I do know that the third season entirely revolves around the Legend Bladers and Nemesis' revival depends on that, but it still seems weird.

Oh man! That sounds like a plausible thought, though I don't think they have ever done that in other bey series/systems, have they?
I mean, I could imagine it quite easily, but I don't think they would do that unless of course Nemesis is like Zeus. (all powerful super duper beyblade/owner)
Sorry for not thanking you previously: I can imagine how tough it is to find out new releases as soon as possible!
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you Izuma Inzori, Relic, Evolution, Janstarblast, KaizerMFB, Galaxy Jay, InfiniteLibra, CRUelty, and ®.

NP! And yeah, same here. I dont want the series to end like this. But after looking at the face, it seems that Nemesis will absorb all the legend beys one by one.....ASSIMILATION.... Gasp
After seeing the 'Ultimate DX Set' I can honestly subscribe to what Kai-V posted: what appear to be upgrades (or variants) released so quickly is strange, like the factories going into over-drive and finish it up.
I'm probably not explaining this correctly, but with that kind of release just before this one, I could honestly see it end here. Hope not, though.
I had the same suspicions as well. Also to whether or not those are a legitimate Beyblade used by the characters of the anime and manga itself. Or if a confusing twist makes this similar to G-Revolution and lead up to yet ANOTHER Beyblade system.
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote: After seeing the 'Ultimate DX Set' I can honestly subscribe to what Kai-V posted: what appear to be upgrades (or variants) released so quickly is strange, like the factories going into over-drive and finish it up.
I'm probably not explaining this correctly, but with that kind of release just before this one, I could honestly see it end here. Hope not, though.

If I recall right, Galaxy Pegasis was released in Fall right? Could be the same thing. But I agree, with those kind of tactics two roads can be chosen:
1) CHRISTMAS MONEY!!!
2) THE END
I do not think this is a wrap up because we have to remember that this season was said to also have 50 some episodes..

But then again, I'm sure we'll see something in the next 20 episodes..

Thanks Kai-V!
Lets hope this ain't a wrap up. If it is, then 4D is going to be rare like HMS was. I hate short series Tired. If it is, then in the meantime will probably be fillers Serious
They likely will be fillers or just unfairly short for a situation. Which makes me depressed.
Then again, it wouldnt be a smart business move by TT, because they have sold between 80-100 million beys world wide ever since they revived it. Why would you kill it now? Just something to think over.
That never stopped them in previous series..
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:38 AM)Dan Wrote: That never stopped them in previous series..
Then I guess its a waiting game.

Lets not forget TT originally proposed the MFB line to end by 2012..
This would be released 4 days before. :V
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Lets not forget TT originally proposed the MFB line to end by 2012..

The arrow was continuous though hah. They did not want to write on their official press release that they were expecting something as long as 2013 and all, but I also do not think they knew it would inevitably end in 2012 and that they would end it there.
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Lets not forget TT originally proposed the MFB line to end by 2012..

The arrow was continuous though hah. They did not want to write on their official press release that they were expecting something as long as 2013 and all, but I also do not think they knew it would inevitably end in 2012 and that they would end it there.
So is it shapeing up to the end now?
This looks so cool, and i was wanting there to be a new 4d bey to come out, and that would be mine, and lo and behold, its here
I guess they changed the name because of possible rasicm....? Great, I cant see the pics or even go on the site cos I'm in China... Just great.... If it is possible, could someone PM me the pics?
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:16 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So is it shapeing up to the end now?

The 4D anime being shortened to fifteen minutes definitely does not look good, but I suppose we cannot say anything about that for the moment.
Well the B-Daman anime is equally as short (for now?) but it literally just started. (This one, not referring to the past series)
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:16 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So is it shapeing up to the end now?

The 4D anime being shortened to fifteen minutes definitely does not look good, but I suppose we cannot say anything about that for the moment.

Sounds good... I was hoping a few more years so I could sell beys... But yeah ylthe anime mystery is balanced out with bdaman. It got revived, and how long is it? 15 min. And theres a carp load of wholesale I can buy just for re release.
IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!
YAY!
Awesome pics Kai-V, thank you!
Diablo looks... Absolutely nothing like the PROTOTYPE. Doesn't surprise me Tongue_out This definitely looks a lot like Fang to me. It'll either be a major winner, or a failure.
Probably a winner Cute
My God, that face is a beauty. So much design into it, I really wished TT still made printed faces, or in this case, mark. It would be a total hotty with that Wink
Also, not sure if everyone here has seen this, but here's a pic of Nemesis from the anime, spinning-
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...esis11.PNG
Just thought I'd share o:
(Oct. 14, 2011  5:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Also, not sure if everyone here has seen this, but here's a pic of Nemesis from the anime, spinning-
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...esis11.PNG
Just thought I'd share o:

That could just be the Nemesis Prototype, which apparently Pluto, in the anime, will revive, before the actual Nemesis, for no reason ...
Wow, that looks like gravity Persues. I mean, Coloured blaack, the track looks basicly like AD145, and that has to be a WD on it. Anyway, my post^
There should really not be any speculation or comments even based on that picture, because the actual parts of Diablo Nemesis are unknown at the moment.