[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

KillerSpinner, I do not think that anybody owns the SonoKong version yet.

Parasiting this necromancy, I finally received my Diablo Nemesis, and the weight is really noticeable. XGrin's mechanism is complex, but you can expect the article stub on Diablo Nemesis within the next few days.
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: KillerSpinner, I do not think that anybody owns the SonoKong version yet.

Parasiting this necromancy, I finally received my Diablo Nemesis, and the weight is really noticeable. XGrin's mechanism is complex, but you can expect the article stub on Diablo Nemesis within the next few days.

Thanks, V!

I see them for 15.00 now on the Bay of e.
Sono Kong, that is.
Here is the Diablo Nemesis article stub, finally :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...emesis_X:D

Trying to make sense of what I was supposed to see was still very difficult even if I actually own Diablo Nemesis now ... Some of the resemblances are just completely far-fetched.
A lot of the dragon heads look a lot like the various LDrago's from the URS, but yeah.
Diablo own weights for 52 Grams? that surprises me.So that's why I always thought it is somewhat heavy as Basalt .

But it seems to have to much recoil. Is there any usage of this heavy-but-unbalanced wheel?
I've read several pages and used the search function but it seems this hasn't been asked yet.
I'm talking about Diablo's attack mode.
It's possible to put together metal wheel and core in four different positions.
But did you notice any differences of the four positions concerning balance? (just like the Duo gimmick for example)
Hope you get what I'm trying to say.
If you go to the Beyblade Customization Forum, and search for the Diablo Testing Thread, there have been detailed tests on balance in modes done. Reviving this old thread is not necessary, a quick search of Diablo Balance should have come up with the result.
As mentioned I already searched for this.
When searching for "diablo balance" in Beyblade Customization Forum this is the answer: "Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again."
But thanks anyway. I will search the mentioned thread and read it completely.
I think instead of following Kujikato's explanation, which works but is lengthier, reading the stub on Beywiki would perhaps work better for you.

Thanks for at least searching before you asked though. Smile
Thought it would be worth noticing, sorry if this has already been posted/for the double post.

I was attaching stickers to my Diablo Nemesis today, and noticed an error in the little pamphlet that comes with each bey. The guide for the sticker application says to apply sticker 5 (one of the CW stickers) on the side where the wings are on the left and the 3 sections are on the right, and sticker 6 on the opposing side. However, it should be the other way around. I made sure I wasn't going crazy and checked the sticker designs, shapes, the guide, official pictures and even store pictures.

There is definitely a switch between the stickers. See here (Click to View)

Just thought it would be something worth noticing. If this has already been mentioned, please delete this post.