[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

Well, we'd certainly like to see tests, Galaxy Jay, and if possible, even test out Wing in every mode. Smile
Against what? Basalt/Death/Phantom should be the main targets! Grin

EDIT- Whoa! Beaten by th!nk!
Nah, I want to. Its kinda cool being the first Grin Ill be testing:

Wing Pegasis vs Variares DD LEFT F
Wing Pegasis vs Guardian BD145LRF
Wing Pegasis vs Duo Uranus 230WD
Wing Pegasis vs Basalt Horogium BD145CS
Wing Pegasis vs Death Quetzalcoatl AD145CS
Wing Pegasis vs Phantom Orion BD & BD145CS
Wing Pegasis vs a derp more stuff.

Ill probably be slapping on a D125R2F to Wing BTW. Any other requests?
Mmm, well, I'm honestly rather unexcited by Wing myself, but I'm sure some people will want to know. I expect more from LDG though.

Put a better CW on that Basalt if you can, preferrably Aquario, then Kerbecs, then Bull.

I'd like to see L-Drago Guardian S130RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. If it has too much recoil, start again with a metal face on LDG Smile
Again, no pressurem but that's what I'd love to see.
Only have a Kerbecs, sorry. Ill buy a Storm Pegasis today to see though.

EDIT: Any Aquario CW will work, right?
Oh, if you only have R2F, you're welcome to use that. LRF would perform better but I wouldn't ask you to use it for testing Tongue_out

Kerbecs is fine. Just orient it as in this post: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...#pid710152 Tongue_out
Thanks a lot, Jay. Smile
I've usually seen that you like the plastic F tips. No wonder you are using it on VariAres. I may kinda expect lots of self-KOes for that. Tongue_out
@th!nk- Well, I am a certified L Drago fan too! I am not quite interested in Wing, but of course, its always good to know about L Drago's age old (anime) rival. LOL! Tongue_out

EDIT- Aw carp! I am too slow! I wonder when will my keyboard get fixed... I am tired of using this Virtual Keyboard now... Unhappy
Ok. And Ill gladly use my LRF if you wish, because Im going to anyways. LDG S130LRF then?
Only if you're willing. It will be somewhat hard to control because it's new, but if you want to, it would be awesome.

Yeah, LDG S130LRF, if it has too much recoil, stick on a metal face, but given LDG's weight it mightn't be neccessary Smile

And yes, any aquario CW will work.
*coughcoughWouldlikeD125/CH120theretoocoughcough* Yeah, its fine! Smile Thanks for using such an valuable part for testing(LRF)!

EDIT- Beaten!
k! Also, I was reading up on Akiras Daddy's Wing vid. Apparently, 0 has no blades. So does this mean that 0 will be our winner? Also, I dont have a CH120. I dont have alot of stuff. Im waiting to buy my laptop and printer hopefully today Grin

EDIT: CONFIRMED! Its on FedEx vehicle for delivery Grin HA, gibsonmac!
D125 would be fine also, yes. I honestly find CH120-height beys get spoiled by opposing BD145's though in a lot of cases Speechless. I like S130, but D125 would probably keep other people happy.

Not sure which one of wing's modes will be best, it honestly doesn't look promising to me :C
Ok. Also, due to the fact that FedEx drops off stuff at 2, and I have to make a bunch of battle videos, Ill only do the first half today.
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: D125 would be fine also, yes. I honestly find CH120-height beys get spoiled by opposing BD145's though in a lot of cases Speechless. I like S130, but D125 would probably keep other people happy.

Not sure which one of wing's modes will be best, it honestly doesn't look promising to me :C

Well, I certainly never knew S130 was that great. Smile
D125 IMO, is an extremely good height for left spin beys.
CH120... I dunno. I always considered it for versatility, and the height is quite similar to D125 in 120 mode, so yeah! Smile
About Wing, it certainly looks as inconsistent as Diablo is expected to be, but the reasons are different. Wing's shape would hardly offer powerful attack, IMO. And according to what Jay said, in 0 mode there are no blades. This indicates a somewhat Defense mode kinda thingy, which again, would be inconsistent, owing to Wing's shape which would be recoily... Smile
I just want to get a confirmation of its inconsistency.
Because its been quite some time since this released, and you can expect these in Build Me A Combo-
"Ay, I got Wing and its very strong! It kicks out XYZ within one secund & because of it I defeated the strongest beyblade Dark Wolf of my brother and he cried big time and I enjoyed!" (Trying to imitate the funny grammar which you may find regularly in BMAC)... Tongue_out
What up with Wolf noobs? Shouldnt they luv Horuseus by now? "Attack and Defence, just like the Sun and the moon!" XD But when it comes down to it, do you want S130 or D125 on Wing?
jan: Eh, I like the height. Worked well on Fang. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't find any loss of contact with lower beys so yeah.

Galaxy Jay: Stick with D125. It'll keep people happier.
S130 only really worked particularly well on Gravity, for Attack purposes, iirc.
Fang, and I liked LDD on it. Gravity was probably better on D125. Partially it was because LDG already has an S130.
I could've sworn S130 was prett good on Blitz...

Jay, could you do Duo Kerbecs BGrin vs MF-H Basalt BD145CS? I want to see if Duo has good stamina.
Quite probably, it's a useful height, as it hits above Boot Disk in normal mode, yet doesn't prevent hits on lower opponents, and can manage against 230 etc. It's just a fairly uncommon piece so not much testing gets done with it, and honestly, Blitz is one of the wheel's that I'm not full up-to-date on.

EDIT: See, not up to date on it.
S130 was outperformed by CH120, on Blitz.
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Quite probably, it's a useful height, as it hits above Boot Disk in normal mode, yet doesn't prevent hits on lower opponents, and can manage against 230 etc. It's just a fairly uncommon piece so not much testing gets done with it, and honestly, Blitz is one of the wheel's that I'm not full up-to-date on.

Well, that isn't hard to do seeing as how Boot Disk is very tall...

Sorry for the bad quality Wink I don't have photoshop in the office...
So, in light of Duo's gimmick only being something about balancing, what the hell is the Uranus Clear Wheel supposed to represent ? The Face mark, more ? What are the spirals on Duo for ?
Cosmetic gimmicks. Speculation nightmare yes.

I wonder if they considered new 4D bottoms for Wing Pegasis and Ldrago Guardian before finalizing the set... In hindsight none of us care anymore(?)
Uranus is still (God of) the Sky, so it's probably still air related.