[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

(Nov. 19, 2011  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you for those pictures.

Did we really just see an air gimmick out of nowhere ... ? Because there is absolutely nothing about that now ... This is alienating.

I'm going to second this.

Duo, you ate my heart. ;_;
I um dont really get this air vent thingy where can i find about it?

EDIT:arivent -> air vent
It looks like a cross between Metal System Libra and Phantom. I'm hoping that it is not horribly unbalanced for a circle. I think that's what the spiral design of the MF is for, to balance the gimmick.
We already know it is very imbalanced in Attack Mode.
MY BB-121 has came. my unboxing video should be up soon on metalfusionvideos. ima do some battles for you guys ldragodestroy vs gaurdian. wing vs bbp and duo vs wing vs gaurdian. do you guys want any pictures ot anything? or would you like me to do any tests?
Take your time, we'll ask tests when you make the thread for Wing/Duo/Guardian. Grin
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:51 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Take your time, we'll ask tests when you make the thread for Wing/Duo/Guardian. Grin

If he makes the thread without tests, it will be deleted.

You're just a big silly.
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:48 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:51 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Take your time, we'll ask tests when you make the thread for Wing/Duo/Guardian. Grin

If he makes the thread without tests, it will be deleted.

You're just a big silly.

The tests have to be worthwhile also, against top tier / popular metagame combos. Not like: Duo Uranus vs Dark Cancer...
I love this thing it's just COOL!
I mean the beyblade.
This is three Beyblades...
According to AkirasDaddy, the number the arrow on the Metal Frame points to determines how many 'blades' are protruding from the Core. I personally don't get how that works, but...

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
It appears that the alignment somehow makes one or two of them stick out further than the others? At least that's what it was looking like top-down.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:05 PM)Hazel Wrote: It appears that the alignment somehow makes one or two of them stick out further than the others? At least that's what it was looking like top-down.

That's my guess too. Which would make it somewhat imbalanced in it's attacking modes.

Two imbalanced-mode beys in one set? Wow, TT. Just... Wow.
L-Drago Guardian ate all of the cheeseburgers, so the others could not fill out properly.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: L-Drago Guardian ate all of the cheeseburgers, so the others could not fill out properly.

Erm, what?
We had made jokes before about L-Drago Guardian basically looking like L-Drago Destroy went on a McDonalds binge and got fat.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:25 PM)Hazel Wrote: We had made jokes before about L-Drago Guardian basically looking like L-Drago Destroy went on a McDonalds binge and got fat.

well actually LDG was the hardest to pull out of the plastic container XD
If anybody here orders from hlj, why is their ultimate dx set show discontinued?
They probably mean "out of stock".
Well yeah but it says that they can no longer get them from there suppliers and it hasn't been a week before this showed up.
That's called being "out of stock". It just means they also won't have more for some time, and if you look at the limited number of beyblade products they stock, this is not exactly surprising.
Ok, my BB 121 wil be here today. Can somebody tell me what the derp does Wings modes do in battle?
That's what we're hoping you'll tell us, see if some wings poke out more in the 1 and 2 modes, which is what the gimmick seems to be (making those protruding points contact points.)

Also, real keen on some LDG attack testing, CH120/D125RF etc Wink Mightn't even need a metal face given it's weight, will depend how recoily the design is.
>_> Okay, Ill get it up. Just know Ill be using some of my own anti meta combos as well.
That's cool. Even like 10 rounds in and against a more standard combo would be fine if that's all you can manage?

I'd really appreciate it, but I'm not the type to insist on others doing testing, because I understand that it's a huge pain to do Smile