[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:19 PM)DeX Wrote: What i dont get is this: EVEN if you you switch the places of the wall, wouldnt that NOT really affect its performance, just it will wobble like basalt?

Exactly. The Core seems to be symmetrical and have similar more empty sides at four places, and one or all four of those empty sides are air vents. The Metal Frame has holes in its inner circumference that allow it to be placed in four or even just two ways on the Core. However, there is only one wall, so wherever it is put on the Core, the imbalance is always there no matter in what mode.
Kai-V- But the videos showed that Duo Uranus was comparatively more stable in Stamina mode... Also, is there any observance of the CW being different? People speculated that it might have some uniqueness when used with Duo, so as to allow air flow (?) I know that air flow takes place within Duo itself (and maybe serves no purpose), but it was just speculation that arose in this thread... Smile
Oh yeah,released on the day I got My exam results(straight-a's).I will ask my parents to buy this,surely.It looks cool.
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Duo weighs 42.3 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 20.7 grams.
Its Core weighs 21.6 grams.
Uranus weighs only 2.4 grams.

L Drago Guardian weighs 45.7 grams.
Its PC Core weighs 6.0 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 39.7 grams.

Wing's Core weighs 28.5 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 16.6 grams.
For a total of 45.1 grams.

I'm kind of startled by how heavy LDG and Wing are. Super excited, too, since lightweight wheels aren't particularly fun, to me.
Um duo's metal frame can be only positioned only 2 ways.there's a part that blocks the metal frame from being placed incorrectly
Oh My God! those things are heavy damn it!
but yeah hopefully we will see some testing...
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:46 PM)Leviath Wrote: Um duo's metal frame can be only positioned only 2 ways.there's a part that blocks the metal frame from being placed incorrectly

OK, but are there four more empty sides ? And there is only one "air vent" ?

Janstarblast Wrote:Kai-V- But the videos showed that Duo Uranus was comparatively more stable in Stamina mode... Also, is there any observance of the CW being different? People speculated that it might have some uniqueness when used with Duo, so as to allow air flow (?) I know that air flow takes place within Duo itself (and maybe serves no purpose), but it was just speculation that arose in this thread...

It really has no effect ...
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:42 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Duo weighs 42.3 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 20.7 grams.
Its Core weighs 21.6 grams.
Uranus weighs only 2.4 grams.

L Drago Guardian weighs 45.7 grams.
Its PC Core weighs 6.0 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 39.7 grams.

Wing's Core weighs 28.5 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 16.6 grams.
For a total of 45.1 grams.

I'm kind of startled by how heavy LDG and Wing are. Super excited, too, since lightweight wheels aren't particularly fun, to me.
I agree, especially in regards to Wing. Basalt weighs an average of 47. To have another MW which is very close to this weight range (finally) is very reassuring. 45 grams is indeed very heavy.
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:43 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: I agree, especially in regards to Wing. Basalt weighs an average of 47. To have another MW which is very close to this weight range (finally) is very reassuring. 45 grams is indeed very heavy.

I believe Blitz might still be heavier.
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:43 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: I agree, especially in regards to Wing. Basalt weighs an average of 47. To have another MW which is very close to this weight range (finally) is very reassuring. 45 grams is indeed very heavy.

I believe Blitz might still be heavier.

Blitz is 43.72 grams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmiWwf9ITJk A Video between the two, L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis.
Uncustomized battles don't really help, especially when one Beyblade is launched about 5 seconds after the first. :\
I know, Just wanted to post it. Hopefully someone from the WBO, that gets it, can do some Attack testing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladestat...UBWowiPTb4

guys, watch this, the results really surprised me, and the battles (stamina wise) were really close so i think if the beys were shot at the same time the results would differ. (for the vid turn the volume down, sounds really bad). but still, gives us an idea of what kind of peformance against the other bey's type to expect.
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:10 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladestat...UBWowiPTb4

guys, watch this, the results really surprised me, and the battles (stamina wise) were really close so i think if the beys were shot at the same time the results would differ. (for the vid turn the volume down, sounds really bad). but still, gives us an idea of what kind of peformance against the other bey's type to expect.

What's so suprising?

LDG spin stole and destabilized Duo Uranus and since Uranus had bad balance it lost.
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:46 PM)Leviath Wrote: Um duo's metal frame can be only positioned only 2 ways.there's a part that blocks the metal frame from being placed incorrectly

I dont really know what you mean by "air vents"sorry im new Uncertain.There are 4 random holes on the core which does NOTHING related to metal frame placement.
Also duo's core seems to look like it has 4 "gaps" on each sides but one gap is actually slightly filled then the other.Its filled to make duo retain its weigh balance in stamina mode(the filled gap is on the other side of the gap that have the letter S on it).In attack mode, the metal frame is a bit sticked out from the core to give jiggly movements.Ive tested it a few times and I think its a good defense wheel.Its reletivly low like sythe and death(Defence mode) and its a bit smaller than death so it might be good in low heights cuz it might have small chances of floor scraps.
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)Leviath Wrote: I dont really know what you mean by "air vents"sorry im new Uncertain.There are 4 random holes on the core which does NOTHING related to metal frame placement.
Also duo's core seems to look like it has 4 "gaps" on each sides but one gap is actually slightly filled then the other.Its filled to make duo retain its weigh balance in stamina mode(the filled gap is on the other side of the gap that have the letter S on it).In attack mode, the metal frame is a bit sticked out from the core to give jiggly movements.Ive tested it a few times and I think its a good defense wheel.Its reletivly low like sythe and death(Defence mode) and its a bit smaller than death so it might be good in low heights cuz it might have small chances of floor scraps.

Hm, that is odd, there is supposed to be at least one space that acts as an air vent. Duo's gimmick is supposed to have something to do with air flows, otherwise all of its design makes no sense. It cannot just be the imbalance that is the gimmick ...

(Nov. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)Leviath Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I dont really know what you mean by "air vents"sorry im new Uncertain.There are 4 random holes on the core which does NOTHING related to metal frame placement.

but wouldn't it be bad at low heights due to the unbalence? and what that thing with the S, shouldn't it give more stamina, but if it's only on 1 side make it even more unbalanced... this bey has a lot of statistics or gimmicks ( if i used the words wrong, don't hate) to it.
All I know is that I am extraordinarily tired of deliberately imbalanced wheels, and very upset the air vent doesn't make a cool noise.

However, LDG and Wing Pegasis still seem promising, so... all is not lost!
From the video posted here earlier-wing seems to have decent attack potential
I'll wait until I see a real demonstration of its potential, but its design does not seem inherently awful, at least.
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'll wait until I see a real demonstration of its potential, but its design does not seem inherently awful, at least.

I think that I could have some attack potential, but dont hope TOO high. Remember, this is Pegasis we're talking about here. Pegasis' parts usually carp, except RF and R2F.
Heres some pics of Duo.I hope it helps cuz i cant really discribe it.

Frame & Core

[Image: 4jlw7c.jpg]

Core

[Image: wqpxme.jpg]

[Image: 2dakuop.jpg]

Metal frame

[Image: 2h2i63b.jpg]

[Image: wlq58w.jpg]

Stamina mode

[Image: 2cs8bdd.jpg]

Attack mode

[Image: dcubk4.jpg]

The "filled" gap

[Image: 10r4y8h.jpg]

The gap on the oppisite side of ↑

[Image: 15my7gn.jpg]

I have a feeling that Duos imbalanced performace is just because the metal frame is sticking out and all that and stamina mode looks perfectly stable in all heights to me.
So the only difference is a small lack of metal, and there is really no air vent or whatever ?

I suppose that the meager shape on the underside of the Metal Frame is just enough to compensate for that small lack of metal in that eighth of the Core, but this is really disappointing and I am not certain it should make that much of a difference.

Leviath, can you take pictures of the other two more empty sides of the Core, like those you took for the "filled gap" and the "gap on the opposite side" ?
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So the only difference is a small lack of metal, and there is really no air vent or whatever ?

I suppose that the meager shape on the underside of the Metal Frame is just enough to compensate for that small lack of metal in that eighth of the Core, but this is really disappointing and I am not certain it should make that much of a difference.

Leviath, can you take pictures of the other two more empty sides of the Core, like those you took for the "filled gap" and the "gap on the opposite side" ?

certainly,I will upload it as soon as possilbe Smile

EDITConfusedorry my camera ran out of power.And i dont know where the charger is.