[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

Wow, it just struck me how much sense making Uranus a wobbler makes. Considering, ya know, the planet is known for having a really wonky rotation. Everything is so obvious in hindsight.

And yeah, that basalt movement looks normal. Some CW's balance it out more than others.
@photo
Let's put a BD145 on it
floor scrapers gonna scrape
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wait a minute. What does this image say? (taken from your post, Kai-V)

It seems to indicate that it is imbalanced? If so, it's not the Air Vent(s) causing the balance issues in Attack mode, ahah.

I'd also guess that means attack mode intends to be some form of wobbler, the movement arrows seem to indicate this at any rate.

I think some more things need to be clarified first : is there only one wall on the underside of Uranus ? Also, is there only one air vent ? I thought it seemed that there were at least two. Only if those two questions get affirmative answers can we conclude that it is definitely imbalanced.

If you look at the underside picture, there is only a single lump of metal on the underside of the upper metal frame. It may somehow open more vents, but there is only that one lump of metal.

EDIT: Here's that image, by the way.
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wait a minute. What does this image say? (taken from your post, Kai-V)

It seems to indicate that it is imbalanced? If so, it's not the Air Vent(s) causing the balance issues in Attack mode, ahah.

I'd also guess that means attack mode intends to be some form of wobbler, the movement arrows seem to indicate this at any rate.

I think some more things need to be clarified first : is there only one wall on the underside of Uranus ? Also, is there only one air vent ? I thought it seemed that there were at least two. Only if those two questions get affirmative answers can we conclude that it is definitely imbalanced.

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...83%895.JPG

This image only shows one vent filling segment on the Metal Frame, at the very least, unless the image is inaccurate?
But in the video notice the difference in the movement between Defense and Stamina... Something is affecting air-circulation...

EDIT: One of the more recent photos one shows the ONE gap, I believe
I didn't notice anything particularly different in basalt's behaviour there, sorry, and definitely nothing abnormal. It may have wobbled somewhat more due to the angled hits from Duo's own wobbling, but I didn't even see enough of a difference to say.
Talking about Duo.... The circulation of the air may be why its going so unstable. Because on Stamina mode it was stable, while Defense was bawling.
Just to bring you up to speed, we're discussing this image, which seems to indicate that it is physically imbalanced in Attack Mode. It also turned out that the modes are Stamina and Attack, not Stamina and Defense. Kai-V misread a symbol, so what we thought was Defense mode is actually Attack mode.

If anything, it is far more likely that such an imbalance is causing the wobble, and as Uranus is famed for having an unusual rotation, I personally consider it highly likely, that said, we are still discussing it.
(Nov. 17, 2011  5:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just to bring you up to speed, we're discussing this image, which seems to indicate that it is imbalanced in Attack Mode. It also turned out that the modes are Stamina and Attack, not Stamina and Defense.

If anything, it is far more likely that such an imbalance is causing the wobble, and as Uranus is famed for having an unusual rotation, I personally consider it highly likely, that said, we are still discussing it.

I knew I forgot something... And yes I understand we are talking about the image. I thought the video might show the how and why for the arrows. I also understand that is still is a debate, Im simply stating my point of view on the current context of the Duo wheel. That said, I support your hypothesis for unstable Attack mode rotation.
That's okay, just making sure you were aware. Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2011  5:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: That's okay, just making sure you were aware. Tongue_out

Great! Now all we need is Akiras to do a review....
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...83%895.JPG

This image only shows one vent filling segment on the Metal Frame, at the very least, unless the image is inaccurate?

All four empty portions look similar to me and not really like actually vents, but yes, I do not know how I forgot about that obvious underside picture ...
In addition to that, in Attack mode, it would have a more prominent elliptical orbit, similar to Basalt, as supposed to the conventional circular orbit.

EDIT: That was actually directed to the posts about Duo's imbalance. Somehow my post skipped a few posts above me..

EDIT: Also, the Uranus Clear Wheel reminds me of a fan, which seems appropriate, considering the 'air' nature of this bey.
I deleted the Duo Uranus page for the moment. I did not realise that there could still be so many ambiguities.
I just bought it and I want to show you guys an unboxing but I have no vid cam what so ever Unhappy.And i dont know how to put pics on forums.
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:43 PM)Leviath Wrote: I just bought it and I want to show you guys an unboxing but I have no vid cam what so ever Unhappy.And i dont know how to put pics on forums.

Upload them to tinypic.com Its really easy too! Then copy the thing that has an [img] in the begginning and end, post it here, and your done!
Took a unboxing vid.Gonna upload it to tube IF I FIND DAT CABLE >Gasp
Duo weighs 42.3 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 20.7 grams.
Its Core weighs 21.6 grams.
Uranus weighs only 2.4 grams.

L Drago Guardian weighs 45.7 grams.
Its PC Core weighs 6.0 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 39.7 grams.

Wing's Core weighs 28.5 grams.
Its Metal Frame weighs 16.6 grams.
For a total of 45.1 grams.

Done unboxing vid Grin
part1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvOQnIjO87k
part2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf2tRoPG2Mk
Dont ask me why i made it into parts Unhappy
There do seem to be at least two holes in Duo, not just one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQQmzAs_Koc

My point is that wherever you place that single wall on Duo's Metal Frame's underside, that side wll be slightly heavier than the other, so it would be just as imbalanced when it is placed to cover the air vent (out of one, or many ?).

Wing Pegasis versus L Drago Guardian, although it is not that useful :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9txluOnyCc
Wow! L Drago Guardian is quite heavy!
Well, I really love the gimmick of Duo Uranus, which imparts the imbalance to the bey... Its a good idea to refer to the planet's weird movement by imparting balance issues in Duo.
Thanks for the updates, precisely for the weights, Kai-V! Smile
So it has the imbalancing effect of basalt, eh?

Hmm, I smell stamina-destabilizer combo around...

What i dont get is this: EVEN if you you switch the places of the wall, wouldnt that NOT really affect its performance, just it will wobble like basalt?
L drago guardian isn't painted Smile and wing looked cooler than I thought
Nah, it wouldn't suit destabilizers IMO.
Well, its shown to stop wobbling in Stamina Mode, DeX. Smile