[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

(Jul. 20, 2011  4:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Proto Nemesis does look a bit like Gravity Peruseus. I cannot wait to see what the actual Nemisi bey will look like if it is ever released.

Gimmick stadiums like these actualy sound fun. I wouldnt something like this. It could be somewhat useful for testing and appling theories.

Of course this won't be used for testing, Prototype Nemesis will get in the way of the beys and new combos and parts could not be tested. Another reason is any other TT stadium besides the TT Attack, is not allowed for testing.
That's not what he meant.

However, it would not be useful for testing of theories (at least those which are useful to the community), as we can test all relevant things with what we already have. There is no need for a fixed-in-place beyblade for testing, as you will never encounter anything like that in an actual tournament.

That said, for purely theoretical things, "what if" scenarios and the like, yes, it could be used for that, but nothing that would do would really be useful to us as a community.
Hah,I seem to like this Portable Bey-Ta Stadium.Also,P.Nemesis looks like a newer version of G.Perseus.
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: That's not what he meant.

However, it would not be useful for testing of theories (at least those which are useful to the community), as we can test all relevant things with what we already have. There is no need for a fixed-in-place beyblade for testing, as you will never encounter anything like that in an actual tournament.

That said, for purely theoretical things, "what if" scenarios and the like, yes, it could be used for that, but nothing that would do would really be useful to us as a community.
you worded it much better than I, but yes that is what i ment. thank you =)

The only feasable things one could gain from this are "what if" situations and also maybe seeing the effects of spin stealers on thier opponents, as well as observing energy transfer, which the latter seems to be the most useful
Does this Bey Ta Stadium support BeyPoint Cards?
You're kidding right? This doesn't come out for a while so there was no point bumping it and this is a proper stadium not a bey ta machine so how exactly could it support beypoint cards?
im gonna lol when the prototype performs better than the real deal...well thats if it's able to be removed at all...
It can be.. Read around...
or, this thing's gonna be Bey Ta Go 3.
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:43 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: or, this thing's gonna be Bey Ta Go 3.

It already is, TAKARA-TOMY had those for demonstration at more than one event.
Nemesis kinda reminds me of a battle striker...

Also the stadium design reminds me of the plastic gen stadiums.

Hmmm....perhaps they are using a bit too much inspiration?
So this is it :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gan...adium.html

Judging by the graphics on the stadium, this Prototype Nemesis can indeed move, perhaps after being initially spun one way or another, and hit ?
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So this is it :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gan...adium.html

Judging by the graphics on the stadium, this Prototype Nemesis can indeed move, perhaps after being initially spun one way or another, and hit ?

The image does seem to imply that it's got some sort of reflexive movement - I can't imagine it being any other way than only moving after being hit, and then pathing back to the center.
Thanks Kai-V!
Wow....so much like Attack Type Stadium....gonna be so cool XD
Since the stadium has no holes where it moves.....magnetic field?
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:57 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!
Wow....so much like Attack Type Stadium....gonna be so cool XD
Since the stadium has no holes where it moves.....magnetic field?

No holes where it moves ? I think the only magnet would be in the centre, so that Prototype Nemesis would have some unusual material in it.

It is not really like the Attack Type BeyStadium : there are some 'rigs' going towards the centre. At least the change of direction of the rotating centre makes this one illegal to begin with, because otherwise that would have been a Hasbro decision ...
It looks like something that came out of a Hasbro factory.
Cool.
Nice, but i dislike the spinning center thing.

Thanks!
I wonder if TAKARA-TOMY is ever going to release another "serious" BeyStadium. It has been litterally years since their last one, all of the last ones are just gimmick BeyStadiums.
There really isn't any way for them to not release anything without a gimmick, I'd say.
You have the BB-10, which is most likely the best slope in a stadium that could have been created. (MFB wise) They COULD do something with a real non-gimmicked one, such as redesigning the slopes, but it would probably less balanced, different slopes, ect. There isn't any real way to do so, from my point of view.
Recreate Tornado Balance Type Stadium or something.
The picture of Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium(from official website)

The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
[Image: 428008_1.jpg]

The Nemesis Prototype
[Image: 428008_2.jpg]
What a weird design, honestly. But still very cool.
I can't help but think of Leone with that design.
I see such little hope for it for some reason..
wait is it a Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium, or a starter set because it is BB-120
Wait, so this means Death Queztalcoatl is coming out somtime between now and october 23rd?