[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

He already said that it could be detached from the center and attack
(Oct. 12, 2011  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This is going to be really cool for kids who don't have anyone else to practice with. (Me, primarily)

Sign me up under this heading. If I ever come into the means to afford it, anyway, I'll definitely get one. Sounds pretty neat!

Hopefully it's not a pushover or anything, though.
I saw this in a commercial on TV in Japan.It also said something about the beyblade world tournament.
Wow this sounds good . I hope the Nemesis will be the same too. Just kidding. But this it is so cool for me who always play alone. Too bad I can't affprd thisUnhappy
Wow, Diving for a long time......

Anyway, is there any reason to buy this thing out of collection purposes?
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:36 AM)minglok Wrote: just found this on WBBA

from the pic it said u can select the direction of spin and adjusting the height. interesting

[Image: -thumb-400x123-1499.jpg]

You can choose the direction of spin in all electronic stadiums, so it was logical that Nemesis, which only spins thanks to the middle, would be affected by the spin direction ...

天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:Anyway, is there any reason to buy this thing out of collection purposes?

No, there is nothing competitive about it. As some mentioned, perhaps for some solitary training, but otherwise no.
That's so awesome. Thanks for the video GPerseus Master! I actually would love to play with this. I would think Attack types would be pretty good. Except for the weird ridges inside the stadium, although they seem to favor right spin attack types so it may not be a problem.

And I was right about the magnets. Smile

Looks like so much fun.
Thanks GP! I like this stadium now, good practice, good bey, good mode change! And the speed-up-during-battle will make it twice as fun, showing that if you can beat it, you have a superior combo. So whats the solo spin time of this thing? XD
I completely agree. Thank TAKARA-TOMY for not making it stay in the center like we first thought. I just gotta say, ME WANTS.
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:52 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Wow.. How is this in English?
Shabalabadoo and Galaxy Jay
No problem :p I would love to thave this! Just because I can play with myself and no longer have to let my beyblades sit and collect dust B) I love how it doesn't stay in the center; that's what stole the show for me.

Rendezvous
I have no idea XD maybe because English is a widely known language...but then again I could be wrong. Or maybe...maybe it's Hasbro's doing! ...................
vid
Gasp
PRACTICING TIME GOGOGO
Yay, something I can actually PLAY with, other than by myself. Joyful_3
Hehehe... Sudden Thought: once Proto Nemesis is launched, get a Battle Strikers launcher and control it!
EDIT: I have a theory as to why Proto Nemesis can diverge from the center and attack is because the magnets aren't that strong so when hit PN will fly back and eventually come back to the center. If it had stronger magnets it would loose this ability.[Sorry if that was REALLY OBVIOUS.]
Judging by the wieght, it looks as if Nemisis cant go toe-to-toe with Basalt Horogium....
Plus, the Proto Nemesis itself may not be tournament-legal, but the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium will no doubt provide good training for the WBBA tournaments!
Obviouslt the proto Nenenis isnt legal, it can't even be launched Tired
No duh lol
But yeah, I kinda wish that they did make this to where the MW could be deattached.
Imagine that on an R2F Gasp
We have to see matey, we hav to see Grin also, so it is CH170 now ya? hmmmm interesting.......
The stadium looks cool. Has it been "leaked" in some stores in Japan too?
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:47 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: Wow..

ITS VERY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!