[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

I doubt it, tbh. Actually, I really want an MFB metal change, I loved Driger S's Metal Change Base, so yeah. But then, I guess it's as good a guess as any, how can you have "defense flat", unless it's like DS with an RF in the middle.

Which is kinda what the image looks like. Maybe that? I'd guess after a little wear, the disc would make contact, which'd be crazy. Uncertain

Thanks, Kai-V Grin
Ga'Hooleone, I meant that Metal Change Core in Rubber would be CS, but yeah CS isn't entirely in rubber.
CS isn't metal change core. MCC has a very specific shape.
@ Kai-V
Okay i understand but what i meant about the takara tomy version was i wonder if it is going to be as good as the older version. Sorry for the misunderstanding i just got a bit confused
Hmm, RDF? Rubber defense flat? I see that as a RF coating (like a CS) and when the base "activates" the bottom will let something like a WB pop out or something Tongue_out kind of hard to tell from that photo, lol. Thanks for the info Kai-V!
It's not a 4D bottom guys... It's track is 125.

It's a normal tip. Uncertain

Rubber Defense Flat is confirmed as the name Raigeko.
:v Sorry derp'd there. Idk what I was thinking about a 4D base, I guess I have yet to figure out that they all don't have a 4D base lol.
I understand though, I thought it was at first as the image shows no base, and RDF looks big, but yeah. Looks like plastic around rubber to me. Though, if it were a Defense ring around an RF, you'd think it'd be DRF. But yeah, looks like that to me.

The plastic around the edge will increase stamina when tornado stalling, but it's not as good defensively as, say, CS's design. Still, as long as the rubber manages to touch the floor, it'll be fine.
I'm thinking possibly, that they MIGHT make this tip more advanced, as in the rubber can either hit the floor, or can be held up for the plastic to use. And if the rubber were to go down, there would be a mechanism inside that would allow it to stay down, even under a lot of weight (MF Basalt Aquario BD145 LOL) but still, that is a loooonnnnnggg way to be making speculations like that. We know literally nothing about his bey, other than the name, parts, and just a very tiny photo Tongue_out
If the rubber went up, you'd be left with a very wide hole flat from the looks of it. But yeah, we should stop speculating.
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:55 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Quetzalcoat if it's a Crab Go Ultimate Move THE PINCH

what the ****? you do realize Quetzalcoatl is a Feathered Serpent, a huge snake with wings.... so how does that become a crab? also if it was a 'crab' it would be called cancer.

next time don't insult Quetzalcoatl Crying please...

Tomoz i may put my graphics tablet to some good use, and try decipher the image a little, but it might also turn out to be what i can see and a little imagination than the real thing...
Read the thread bro. Pre-Hws Quetz=pre-hws Cancer. =D
Leon are you talking to me?

If you are I think I know as I have a quetz, it used to be my main bey, and I've learnt most about it, the guy I replied too thought a Quetzalcoatl was a type of crab...
leon: Callum6939 knows that, but it has nothing to do with this bey. To say so is stupid.
Hmm... A new Quetz! My dreams are spawning into reality! XD Thanks for the photo, Kai-V. I don't know why I'm just now finding out about this topic. I need to check this section more often... I certainly hope this Bey turns out to be a good one. Joyful_2 I'm going to keep my speculation to a minimum...
(Jun. 25, 2011  9:06 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm... A new Quetz! My dreams are spawning into reality!

lol, its been a dream of mine since the hybrid wheel system first arrived, now gotta wait for the other... Hydra Wink
I'm seeing that RDF is really tall. Reminds me a lot of LF.
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:57 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:55 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Quetzalcoat if it's a Crab Go Ultimate Move THE PINCH

what the ****? you do realize Quetzalcoatl is a Feathered Serpent, a huge snake with wings.... so how does that become a crab? also if it was a 'crab' it would be called cancer.

next time don't insult Quetzalcoatl Crying please...

Tomoz i may put my graphics tablet to some good use, and try decipher the image a little, but it might also turn out to be what i can see and a little imagination than the real thing...
well to be precise he was a Mesopotamian god who was a feathered serphent.. glad to see hes coming back!
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:40 PM)Clonetos Wrote: well to be precise he was a Mesopotamian god who was a feathered serphent.. glad to see hes coming back!

Mesoamerican actually...

Also, RDF looks very wide, as well as its rubber part, which of course may be a beast for attack. Also, I wonder how the face may look like. Possibly similar to the past Quetz's faces.
Yeah I noticed that too, RDF looks pretty wide AND tall TBH. I'm just trying to figure out how the whole ATK/DEF thing is gonna work out with it since it's Rubber Defense Flat. It just seems like TT is basically defying gravity with this! xD
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah I noticed that too, RDF looks pretty wide AND tall TBH. I'm just trying to figure out how the whole ATK/DEF thing is gonna work out with it since it's Rubber Defense Flat. It just seems like TT is basically defying gravity with this! xD

it almosts looks life an rf version of W2D so maybe it will have a point in the middle and flat on the outside
This is my very-much-not-an-artists rendition of what I think RDF will be like. IDK if the plastic will go up to the rubber or not, but yeah. The rubber mightn't protrude, but yeah. Blue is plastic (made seethrough so you can see, red is rubber.

[Image: RDF.png]

In teh image, it looks like the rubber doesn't protrude at all, and the plastic goes up to the rubber. Not quite sure if that's practical with rubber wear etc, but I'm no expert. Uncertain
hell, this looks awesome, thx Kai-V
@th!nk In the image there also seems to be a sort of hole inside the rubber too.. or maybe some problem with my screen. And the MW looks very goos too. I wonder how the bey's performance will be. thanks for the update Kai-V and a good representaion of RDF th!nk
I imagine it's the same hole as in any RF.

From the image, it's more like this:
[Image: RDF-1.png]

Width looks about that of WD, so yeah.

Edit: Now, Imagine the dark centre bit is a bump, not a hole Tongue_out