[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

That could actually be really offensive to people
What are you talking about?

The Death wheel? Death is death, nothing special.

Death Cancer, he was just joking I assume. Understood why taken seriously, but.
Death looks like .......um.......Dark, but I can't see clearly.
Anyway we must wait until October for sure.
Now zooming in on it [no speculation intended], it has a shape like Sol and Bakushin, the barrier on it seems quite sturdy, but it could be hollow within.

Just wanted to point that out, wanna see some new pics soon, haha.
How exactly do you pronounce quetzalcoatl? Slightly off topic sorry
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:32 AM)sulz Wrote: How exactly do you pronounce quetzlcoatl? Slightly off topic sorry

"ket-zal-ko-a-'tol'". Obviously not a full "o" at the end.
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:41 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Finally a picture of it!!! But im getting SICk of rubber bottoms >Unhappy

How "finally a picture of it" ? The first time the whole community has heard of Death Quetzalcoatl is only when I posted this topic, and the picture has been there ever since the beginning. If you were just too lazy to look for this thread, that is your problem ...

Thank you BeyCenter.
Im just saying that the beywiki had it on for a long time, but it never had a picture, still it doesn't.

(Aug. 24, 2011  6:47 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Im just saying that the beywiki had it on for a long time, but it never had a picture, still it doesn't.

Beywiki has no article on Death Quetzalcoatl because it is not even released yet. And I clearly wrote on the picture itself that it could not be copied ...
that is wikia..wikia is not beywiki..and wikia has no connection with the wbo..
And it can absolutely not be called "Beywiki", as that belongs to us.
nice... cant wait till the release in october, probably just have to wait another 2 months, but its a good wait for such a nice looking bey... and thanks Kai-V for the picture!
[off topic] Why can't hasbro use Death this name? Is there something happened?[/off topic]

I think that Death will be carp. It is similar to Sol, which is not top tier.
The bey blade looks awesome.Waiting for it to be released in October.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:30 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: [off topic] Why can't hasbro use Death this name? Is there something happened?[/off topic]

I think that Death will be carp. It is similar to Sol, which is not top tier.

[off topic] They don't want children shouting 'DEATH! DEATH! I GOT MY DEATH (QUETZALCOATL)!'. That is why they changed Killer and Cancer.[/off topic]

To some people Blitz looked like Dark and it is MUCH better than it, so it doesn't matter if Death looks similar to Sol.

[off topic] Prevent bad thinking in children? That's nonsense anyway,Death does not have close connections with dead, like 'Dead! Dead! I got my Dead!' . I get why Killer changed into Evil (but there's no big difference anyway) but I can't understand why Cancer changed into Gasher, it sounds really awkward.[/off topic]

That is because it has Assault Attack mode? Barrage mode sucks too.
The tiny picture is sooooo small that I can't see it clearly, it is just my speculation.
If you get offended by death, then you are offended by life too ... Did you wish you were never born ?
I don't get offended by death, I just said that that will be the reason why Hasbro will change it.
So Hasbro is offended by life, or thinks that parents will be offended by life ...
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:06 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: [off topic] Prevent bad thinking in children? That's nonsense anyway,Death does not have close connections with dead, like 'Dead! Dead! I got my Dead!' . I get why Killer changed into Evil (but there's no big difference anyway) but I can't understand why Cancer changed into Gasher, it sounds really awkward.[/off topic]

That is because it has Assault Attack mode? Barrage mode sucks too.
The tiny picture is sooooo small that I can't see it clearly, it is just my speculation.

YAY!
I was hoping they would bring back Quetz
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So Hasbro is offended by life, or thinks that parents will be offended by life ...

I guess so Tired
The meaning of "Cancer" is totally the same in Japan and in Western countries who speak English. In all places it has both the meaning of the astrology sign/constellation, and the unfortunate disease. However, apparently Japanese kids are more intelligent and can make the difference in what TAKARA-TOMY was obviously referring to when they named it "Cancer".

This is really getting off-topic though. We should stop posting here until there is other information available about this Beyblade.
Hasbro will most likely change QUETZALCOATL to something else. Hasbro has a much younger audience than TT, so that word will be difficult for 7-12 to pronounce, even for me and im 14. Horogium probably was the same case.
@BBS: If you can't say "Quetzalcoatl" properly then "quetz-a-cotle" will generally suffice and you can always abbreviate to "Quetz" like everyone else here.
The best solution to avoid the stupid pronunciation problem : have the character that owns it in the anime pronounce it correctly, and release it around the same time the episode actually airs.

Seriously, what a pathetic excuse ...