[Product]  BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D

I have a feeling this is going to be banned somewhere along the line. Unless Blitz can somehow take it out?
B : D almost reminds me of Trygle's jumping base.

That metal wheel is so..... So Metallica-Flavored....
I do not see where "B:D" is written in CoroCoro though.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:58 PM)Arctic Wrote: I have a feeling this is going to be banned somewhere along the line. Unless Blitz can somehow take it out?
A good attacker will do, remember the attack stadium isnt as unforgiving as the stadium Wolborg MS was released in. Blocking on name.
Finally real bearings!

Phantom and Orion look nice, but B:D looks just awful IMO...
@Artic Lol why would they ban it? And I think that Blitz has too much recoil on it, but I think it might make tier 2, it's sort of like Pegasis. :B
thats a very good and detailed info

thx.

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:56 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:53 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Oh my goodness.

What is picture 6 trying to show?

This is going to be bad ash. I'm so curious as to what changes will happen to the game with this.

I think that 4D bottoms gave the perfect opportunity for bearings.

Thanks for the pictures minglok

It's comparing regular free-spinning components to ball bearings, the type used in Bearing Core and various Plastic Bearing SGs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_bearing
Wow how unexpected. Demand for this is gonna be amazing. Anyone else think that BGrin looks pretty wierd.
Yeah, to me it looks really small, and the part between the tip and the base, looks really small and frail.
I was kinda wondering what the skinny shaping is supposed to do.....

Maybe they actually intended this to be a wobbling offense tool.....
Oh no lol. They realized what this part could do, and they made it so tiny. Damn you TT XD
If TAKARA-TOMY is intelligent, they will continue trying to fix the issues from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so this ridiculous width for the 4D Bottom must be very intentional, yes.
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh no lol. They realized what this part could do, and they made it so tiny. Damn you TT XD
Wouldn't B : D be the same height as the rest of the 4D bottoms, about the 145 height? This is a serious question Uncertain
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:05 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Wouldn't B : D be the same height as the rest of the 4D bottoms, about the 145 height? This is a serious question Uncertain

Yes, but "tiny" in the sense of not being large.
Ah, I get it now. Thank you for clearing that up.
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:00 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:58 PM)Arctic Wrote: I have a feeling this is going to be banned somewhere along the line. Unless Blitz can somehow take it out?
A good attacker will do, remember the attack stadium isnt as unforgiving as the stadium Wolborg MS was released in. Blocking on name.

This is a great point, Tornado Attack was much shallower, in MFB Attack, attackers KO zombies much easier due to the different angles of attack, at least with zombies.
What exactly are they trying to fix from Bakuten Shoot by making the width relatively miniscule compared to the other 4D bottoms? This looks like its about the same width as a regular 145 track, from the look of its size compared to that 'ring' every metal wheel has.

Do you all realize that 60% of our online members currently are right on this thread? Man..
This looks cool. I realy want to get this. Too bad Toywiz took out the 19.99 preorder for itUnhappy
EDIT: wait a minute they still have it for preorder for 24.99
as much as this is cool info, i am not excited about having a Bearing in MFB

though people are like "YAY bearings are back!" personally i think this is more of a curse the a blessing. the reason i say this is because back in plastic and HMS days, zombies ruled because of bearing cores, IIRC zombies where almost like how metal system libra was, they where almost game breakers

so yeah, i am not happy or excited about this, IMO it is just a further step from basalt to make the metagame defence and stamina oriented, which i dislike
Now that this is released I wonder if there's any chance of an MFB version of Bearing core 2. Imageaning that on a basalt wheel scares me. Also just released that now both RB and Bearing core have been released all the parts I wanted have been released. Also wow at this topic having three pages in like 45 minutes. This should possibly be locked to prevent spam if it's gonna be this bad.
Looks so cool. I'm not getting this unless the MW has good Attack or Defense power! B: D is cool but I think, If some thing can spin that long, the tip has hardly any friction and is easy to KO...
What can we see from wider metal wheels using this (like Hell)?

I am definitely scared...
UltraBlader
Imagine a rubber one like on W2.
Oh god.
Stamina and defense are dead with zombies around..?
We have excellent attackers now, bro. Libra was a time where Storm was top-tier. :V
TBH I don't think we have the proper metal wheel to maximize this base anyway. Scythe will do.
Gravity and Vari? Too much recoil tbh considering where the wheels will be hit.