[Product]  BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D

MFB with bearings FINALLY? Does this mean Zombies?
I'm pretty sure that it did. 145 did well against 230 if I recall the testing correctly.

EDIT: Ninja'd again, and maybe. It will still be KO'ed insanely easily.
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:58 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Lower Attacks = Tower brought down.

Yes, that is right, but that would totally suggest that huge height for it would be a no-no. Unless somehow the mechanism is just that good.
I thought 85 became near useless because of 230? Lol, that's somewhat true, but 85 vs 230, 230 usually wins, but I see what you're getting at.
I was saying 145..

(Aug. 09, 2011  8:04 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Does this mean Zombies?
That was mentioned for the 7 Min plus...
Lets not get into 'how about B:D for ______'. It has no use. When you get it, use it how you like. We don't know how the part reacts in battle at all other than past experiences with past Bearing bases. It could very well be drastically different from what we expect, perhaps Takara-Tomy decided to throw kink into it like what was done to Basalt? The point is we're on uncertain ground and abusing this thread with 'How abouts' isn't useful.
Ahh, my bad I misread that.

(Aug. 09, 2011  8:04 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: MFB with bearings FINALLY? Does this mean Zombies?
Possibly yes, we won't know until we get our hands on one Tongue_out
You have a point there.

Temporal

The sixth picture is not suggesting that, if it was correctly explained we should be getting smooth grip.
This looks amazing.

I know nothing about what a bearing is but it seems to me it's pretty cool.

I wonder if this is better than Scythe Kronos at stamina.
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:07 PM)Ultimate Wrote: This looks amazing.

I know nothing about what a bearing is but it seems to me it's pretty cool.

I wonder if this is better than Scythe Kronos at stamina.

1. Yeah, it does. Like Phantom Force Wolborg.

2. Beywiki, come on bro.

3.It will be.
Bearing is free spinning. Sort of like AS/EWD/EDS, ect.
Beaten lol
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:06 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: You have a point there.

Temporal

The sixth picture is not suggesting that, if it was correctly explained we should be getting smooth grip.

(Starting with the quotes now before I get ninja'd again)

If this thing can ACTUALLY survive some big hits, yeah, GAMEBREAKING. Like: "Metagame? What metagame, there is only Basalt B:D and MLD B:D." It'd be a scary time for the four months until this thing is banned.
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bearing is free spinning. Sort of like AS/EWD/EDS, ect.
Beaten lol

Except...It will have a better impact, and won't scrape on itself like AS and ES did.
Oh my god wolborg's been reincarnated I CALL PRE TOP TIER
this is amazing!
thanks so much for the info
I'm haPPY, CUZ THIS GONNA JUST KILL EVERYTHING......LOL MAYBE EVEN GET banned from the metagame....
But really excited, also how did Kai-V not get this? I guess u live ion JP and got the magazine first
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bearing is free spinning. Sort of like AS/EWD/EDS, ect.
Beaten lol

AS doesn't have a bearing. Bearing and free spinning aren't the same things.
Scythe ______ BGrin = Wolborg MS?
Good thing we have such great attackers.
Zombies?
Sometimes I hope not, but sometimes YES YES YES!!!
I also hope that this doesn't end up being a total let down...I mean , if this actually fails, I and everyone else would be really sad... but the metal mechanism inside is looking god with it's balancing....hope TT get it right!
Another note AD's vid is gonna be so long XP
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:15 PM)♥ Wrote:
Beaten lol

AS doesn't have a bearing. Bearing and free spinning aren't the same things.
I thought it did... Hah, well I never paid any real attention to Sol Blaze. My bad.

(Aug. 09, 2011  8:19 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Another note AD's vid is gonna be so long XP
Oh God, lol.
...My "Want" list is getting WAY too long now. I don't see this NOT being useful, I can't see how this could be a flop.
AS wasn't free spinning, yes. I was just saying they look at bottom similar. But I can see a wider edge on 'BGrin'.

Kaizer, that's the problem balance after hits, zombie4real 0_0?
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:19 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I also hope that this doesn't end up being a total let down...I mean , if this actually fails, I and everyone else would be really sad... but the metal mechanism inside is looking god with it's balancing....hope TT get it right!
Another note AD's vid is gonna be so long XP

Hopefully this part is good, just not game-breaking.

Yeah, I'll be watching AD's video for like 10 minutes, worsening my eyesight just to see a bey spin.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Basalt.

Spiral Staircase of Death.

4D Bottoms are getting more useful. Hopefully this one is no exception.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:59 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:09 PM)Kei Wrote: 230/220 height customs shouldn't have trouble defeating it (an option which did not exist in previous generations where such dramatic height differences did not generally exist).

I don't think we should rule anything out yet other than the completely obvious fact that it will be trivial to KO. I think it should defeat 220/230 if it is 145 height.

Perhaps. If that ends up being true, I think it will be through the use of a left-spin Wheel + B:D, not a right-spin one.
hmph if thats so than left spins will Have completely taken over the metagame.
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:28 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:59 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:09 PM)Kei Wrote: 230/220 height customs shouldn't have trouble defeating it (an option which did not exist in previous generations where such dramatic height differences did not generally exist).

I don't think we should rule anything out yet other than the completely obvious fact that it will be trivial to KO. I think it should defeat 220/230 if it is 145 height.

Perhaps. If that ends up being true, I think it will be through the use of a left-spin Wheel + BGrin, not a right-spin one.

Well if you have the intention of using the base for a Zombie you would probably want to use a dual spin bey so you would obviously want to spin-steal for the win. (using opposite direction, and considering most 230 customs are right spin, you would be using left.) So yeah, I am agreeing with you.
If you're talking pure stamina with the track, I think Scythe could do well enough to kill 230, I have no experience with 220 so I can't really say anything about it.
I think B:D will have a lot of uses, and probably, most likely be a top tier stamina part, only if its balance is great, but with the WD design it should do fine, I am slightly concerned as the middle of the 4D bottom is fin, and may have breakage issues, but the metal bearing should be able to avoid that.

nice find any way.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:53 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What is picture 6 trying to show?

Something about moving parts within the bearing core to maximise spin time I think.