[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

(Jul. 07, 2011  4:11 PM)® Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:40 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: BB-114 Bariares DGrin

Its Vari Ares DGrin to be exact lol. You know, the WB looks different. It dont really look like a WB. I'd say an rectangle version of it. Oh well. We'll see =D. But thanks AD!
Its Variares DD check my video.
And its diameter is 49mm so it should be fine on BD145... I hope...

Thanks for the video, AkirasDaddy!
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote: And its diameter is 49mm so it should be fine on BD145... I hope...

Thanks for the video, AkirasDaddy!

yeah it does fit well i do think its about the same size if BD145 too
Thanks for the video AD! And thanks for weighing the bey/kind of showing it off! Grin I think that the yellow parts are to actually increase smash/make it able to absorb a hit. As for D : D, it now doesn't look so promising :\ I know we knew this before, but I thought since the WB is different sort of, it would make for a somewhat new part, but alas, it doesn't. But still, pretty interesting bey, thanks again for posting! Smile
MF-H Vari Ares with BD145 http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1094...20574.html
When I went to that link, I saw Bakugan, lol. But holy carp, It looks like it might overshadow BD145, even if just by a bit. Thanks for posting that Sniper!
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: When I went to that link, I saw Bakugan, lol. But holy carp, It looks like it might overshadow BD145, even if just by a bit. Thanks for posting that Sniper!

haha sorry about that i fixed the link. but yeah it actually looks like it may pass over it just a smidgen(a little bit Joyful_3)
Wow, it looks so sick. I'm buying this one for sure.
Just looking at D:D, it looks promising when looking at its' stability. When stuck with left spinners and spin sharing, the stability will prove heavily advantageous. I feel strongly that D:D will have use on left spin.
I will buy this probably for the LLR/L, unless TT decides to release it separately.
I just saw akiras daddy video and by the looks of it won't have great attack
That was uncustomized. Remember that.
Hmm. The new Light Launcher LR doesn't seem to limit each set of prongs to a certain spin. It looks like you could use the left-spin prongs in right spin if you don't change the spin direction.
Of course, unintended use rears its ugly head into that genius of a plan
I think the L-R Light Launcher will be like Digital Launcher without having the Beypointer at the locking mechanism.
Also it doesn't seem to be very smooth
Well from what we've seen from AD's video, the launcher doesn't really run so smooth if that's what you're talking about.
Also I'm having high hopes for Vari Ares... I can't remember, but if this is heavier than Basalt I can't wait to test it on M145Q. Why you ask? Even though M145Q is one of the absolute worst parts in MFB, I think the weight can hold it down and make a great attack type. Me and Sniper have been discussing this, and what I've come up with is MF-H Vari Ares M145Q.
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:36 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Of course, unintended use rears its ugly head into that genius of a plan

Yes. I do hope to see something in the rulebook about that soon.
I don't think that it would work, since the bey would not be able to be released, it would get stuck in the prongs' tips when spun in the wrong direction.
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well from what we've seen from AD's video, the launcher doesn't really run so smooth if that's what you're talking about.

Yes that is exactly the smooth I am talking about.
By the way the weight of Variaires is 43,6 g (lighter than Bassalt which is around 47-48 g), I am thinking if this can be hold the M145Q down? But I hope the centrifugal PC Frame (or Core- the yellow thing) will work good in helping attack
The WB looks weird through
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: I don't think that it would work, since the bey would not be able to be released, it would get stuck in the prongs' tips when spun in the wrong direction.
It does work, as it does with right prongs on a L launcher.

(Jul. 08, 2011  6:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Also I'm having high hopes for Vari Ares... I can't remember, but if this is heavier than Basalt I can't wait to test it on M145Q.
It is not heavier, it's about 3-4 grams lighter.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:15 AM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: I don't think that it would work, since the bey would not be able to be released, it would get stuck in the prongs' tips when spun in the wrong direction.

In which case, the rulebook needs to be updated so that it clearly states the the left-spin prongs can only be used with left spin rotation and likewise for the right-spin prongs.
Uh, I wasn't around for quite sometime, so this might sound odd, as I am too late-
Thanks for the update Kai-V! Joyful_2
Well, I am kinda loving LL LR. It looks great! I think its mechanism is also better than that of BL LR, but yes, this is just MY opinion. Smile
Also, I am not that impressed by Vari Ares... I mean, compared to what we expected of it, its kinda OK...
But, our doubts haven't been cleared, because(as Kai V said)
We don't know which mode was that.
We don't know whether it was right spin or left spin.
We don't know its attack capabilities as no one used D: D's offensive capabilities.

I just hope that tests prove Vari Ares to be good.....

EDIT- Hey, wait! Vari is 43.65 grams??!! Is this what I wished for?(left spin Defense/Stamina)Probably not Uncertain.
Beacause, I do know that it is kinda meant to be an attack type, and we just haven't seen it in offense...
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:19 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:15 AM)ControL_ Wrote:

In which case, the rulebook needs to be updated so that it clearly states the the left-spin prongs can only be used with left spin rotation and likewise for the right-spin prongs.
The rulebook is already against that rule.

Deception tactics as such were used therefore there was an update from "attaching the bey to a launcher" to "attaching the bey to THE launcher". Where it states attaching the bey to the launcher, means correct spin directions only.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Whatever would we do without you?

Probably nothing...
Guys don't forget WB hasn't been tested in left spin....