[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

Those points look like swords to me, it looks like the clear wheel is above the face or is that just me? anyways I must get this!
Nice , looks really good Grin .
Thanks for the update Kai-V .
I am scared. If left spin, it'll probably dominate in attack, it's shape is scary. That looks sick, but the name?
It looks like perseus in the fact that it can spin left and right because the fusion wheel looks kinda mirrored if you know what I'm saying. Not the best quality picture but it looks pretty wicked.
this bey is awesome and the pics of the other beys on that site is also super cool
My Recoil-Senses are Tingling. If the MW is what it Looks like, the Recoil Will much Supersede that of Vulcans. XD

Could be good attack or maybe TOO Much Recoil. Regardless I will get this simply because I do not have 1 Aries Bey....Even though I think they arent even Related as one is a God and one is a Star Constellation......

The Thought of a War Beyblade is Pretty Intense. Gasp
(May. 13, 2011  6:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Is there any info about those holes (like that blue arrow?)
Not much, really.
The text beside the arrow just reads: "And what are the holes in the Bey?"

BTW, Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
I think it has a Underneath Rubber like LDD does. You can see that Yellow Rubber Protruding from Underneath.
hmm, i tried working out the mode changes in my head. In the image, it looks like it's in it's "potential attack mode". and from what it looks like, the yellow part LOOKS LIKE the track (similar to H145 but pointed out like an arrow.... again, this is my assumption). hmm, it looks like if u change modes with that too, it would be an amazing attack type.... heheheh... would definitely choose this over Scythe Kronos any day. :3
It's not actually Aries it's Ares, unless that's a typo.
(May. 13, 2011  9:55 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thanks Kai-V for the info! Maybe War Ares?

Hey, that actually sounds like it might be right. :0
H-uh.

(May. 13, 2011  10:39 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  6:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Is there any info about those holes (like that blue arrow?)
Not much, really.
The text beside the arrow just reads: "And what are the holes in the Bey?"

BTW, Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
FFFFFFFFFFFFF--- Dammit, CoroCoro/TT Angry Probably a mode change or something, then Uncertain Still seems like a really bad idea to me.
Thanks for the translation, though, Diamond.

Oh, and yeah, GaleForce is right, Ares=/=Aries. Aries is a RAM, and based on the ram with the Golden Fleece (from a greek tale/fable), while ARES is the Greek God of War (Counterpart to the Roman Mars, though apparently less revered/powerful, it seems).
I so want to wear that thing on a chain around my neck.

I was expecting it to be red, if not the least Umber.
Bey Thug!!!!!!!!
I remember a Pic Of Someone(I think Bey-Brad or someone he knows) with two Aries.
Okay I have to admit this thing rocks.
This is really spiky,
so there is a cross on BBP means that it does not have a streamlined design like that?
Mars is the roman war god. In Greek Mythology, he is known as Ares. And 'Vari' is a town somewhere in Attica, which I learned from playing God Of War.

But this looks really cool. I hope I do not get disappointed by this beyblade.
DrigerGT Wrote:Thanks Kai-V for the info! Maybe War Ares?

No, "War" would be written with different Katakana. It really starts with a "v", and has an "i" (ee) sound at the end, so "vari", "vary", "valli", etc.

(May. 13, 2011  10:40 AM)Chups Wrote: I think it has a Underneath Rubber like LDD does. You can see that Yellow Rubber Protruding from Underneath.

As I already posted, I am very sure that that is part of the 4D Bottom, and that it is just plastic ... I do not know why you would assume that something yellow is rubber ...

Thank you vamasco, DrigerGT, and Diamond.
It Resembles something like that.
Sharp.
(May. 13, 2011  3:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you sure it's not Yari?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yari

No, as I wrote, it really starts with a "v" sound ... There is a clear "ya" symbol in Japanese, so they could have used it if it was that.
Looks to me like there is no clear wheel at all. The picture of a crossed out BBP kind of strengthens that notion. Seems to be saying there is no CW.
(May. 13, 2011  3:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you sure it's not Yari?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yari

"Ya" is spelled completely different than "Va' in Japanese. So, pretty sure it's not Yari.

Can we get some native Japanese speakers help out here? Okiblaze, AD, etc?
is the katakana for ares different than aries? i see in the picture it's written as ah-re-su.

eh i guess aries would be written ah-ri-su
(May. 13, 2011  3:42 PM)Otsu Wrote: is the katakana for ares different than aries? i see in the picture it's written as ah-re-su.

eh i guess aries would be written ah-ri-su

Yes, "aresu" and "ariesu".
Aries would be a-ri-e-su
Ares would be a-re-su

Edit: beaten by Kai-V twice.. Smile