[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

i've had a hard time pulling my tips...luckily WB has some groves i can hang on to but as for S and F...i really can't pull them off. that's what i mean of it being so tight...
Well, maybe they have them that way for a reason.

They carped up Dranzer F's tips, I guess they decided not to with D:D! This is good to hear.
akirasdaddy said that being tight means more stamina? huh?
What? Yes, that's true because the S is more balanced and doesn't shake, unlike Dranzer F's 3 Clutch base, which is essentially D:D.
D:D is is tighter because Dranzer F's base had a HORRIBLE locking mechanism, and it lead to it breaking VERY easily. Even though it was outclassed (still is along with D:D) a breaking part still isn't good.
It's complicated, but yeah, CH120 isn't used for stamina due to it's looseness.
what i mean of it being tight is not the axis where the 3 bottoms turn...it's the manner of pulling the S and F bottoms out while they are locked in place...
Through my unofficial tests, the WB part of D : D seems to have a lot more stamina than the conventional WB bottom, which is quite nice in a way, since it's still more 'defense'-oriented but with an extra stamina. I believe there's still hope for it competitively.
From my tests, I see that D:D has TERRIBLE balance.

I'm seeing in comparative testing that the plain part, such as F, S, WB, are all doing quite better than the ones on D:D. Approx. 125 height with tip is D:D's height.

If you have any question on VariAres, you should ask me. I'm willing to answer anything and/or everything.
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: From my tests, I see that DGrin has TERRIBLE balance.

I'm seeing in comparative testing that the plain part, such as F, S, WB, are all doing quite better than the ones on DGrin. Approx. 125 height with tip is DGrin's height.

If you have any question on VariAres, you should ask me. I'm willing to answer anything and/or everything.

umm thanks for clarifying that? that was a bit of old news. =/ bad balance is common theme with the 4D blades (let's hope that doesn't happen with the new BGrin) but yeah, DGrin is pretty much a collectors part. all u want is variares, which has recoil and weight issues....
mhh vari ares is kicking basalt horogium
The vari ares wheel has recoil but his defense seems good and attack is good too
the defense comes because by crashing the yellow edges go in and that makes the cursh not so hard thats the ground why he isn´t so often kicked by his big recoil
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: From my tests, I see that DGrin has TERRIBLE balance.

I'm seeing in comparative testing that the plain part, such as F, S, WB, are all doing quite better than the ones on DGrin. Approx. 125 height with tip is DGrin's height.

I think the tradeoff of versatility is more than worth it, though. It's like comparing D125/145 with CH120; of course, the non-gimmicked Tracks are more stable, but we all know about CH120's uses.
Yes, that's true, if I look at it on a useful perspective, it will get the job done.

By the way, Uwik mentioned this and I want in so, that WB is definetly something new. Much different. Better balance I must also say.
(Aug. 11, 2011  10:28 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote: mhh vari ares is kicking basalt horogium
The vari ares wheel has recoil but his defense seems good and attack is good too
the defense comes because by crashing the yellow edges go in and that makes the cursh not so hard thats the ground why he isn´t so often kicked by his big recoil
even with the yellow PC frame. it still has a lot of recoil... =/ from what i know, even with an MF-H and brand new RF, it still gets a lot of self-kos
On it's own, no. If you are somewhat referring to it's KO chances, that is still slim.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:31 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: On it's own, no. If you are somewhat referring to it's KO chances, that is still slim.

i'm talking about the combo MF-H Variares 100RF (100 in case of 230 track opponents). i'm talking about it's chances for a self-ko (NOT ko chances)... and from what i've tested, the self-ko rate is high... reason? high recoil.....
If you mean that, it depends really what track you are using.

I've used 100 on my VariAres to quite a long extent, the recoil was definitely high. But self KO... I didn't see.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:44 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If you mean that, it depends really what track you are using.

I've used 100 on my VariAres to quite a long extent, the recoil was definitely high. But self KO... I didn't see.

no... i mean that no matter what track i use (aside from bd145), it self-kos too much... and u don't really want to put it on BD145 because if ur opposing blade has BD145, it'll lose in terms of stamina (even with spin equalization). put variares against a MF-H basalt ____ bd145RSF and put variares on left spin and launch semi-hard to hard... u'll see what i mean....