[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

@ Meteo:
No one has ever properly tested DS so you're just basing your view of it on your opinion right? I think if there weren't a lot of other good stamina tips then it would stand out more.
E tips don't have balance issues in themselves. ES does due to it's shape, and their lower grip may make them easier to ko in some cases (but often, it's harder in others) but nothing about the eternal mechanism itself makes them badly balanced.
As I said, DS is finding use now, so you've either missed or ignored that point completely, and gone with your own uninformed opinion...

I'm not saying EDS WILL be great, it likely won't be up to WD standards, but I'm thinking it'll be good for numerous combo's, and hey, there's always a chance it could rival WD.

Lastly, that rattling is much louder than any Eternal tip I've heard, and if what you're saying is true, then the pc frame would be near silent, which, given the size and looseness of the part, I doubt.
Of course I'm just basing on my opinion and the previous E tips and DS tip.
I don't own one yet........

Eidt: OK i'm beaten down.
I might buy this once I'm done with getting the first parts of my model railway and EDS does look like it has potential, no speculation though, if it proves worthy then it's good if not and someone finds use for the metal wheel then okay.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:41 PM)akylus21 Wrote: someone finds use for the metal wheel then okay.

Well, its been surprising that Scythe is so heavy... Never expected it to be that heavy..
Thus, there is a 90% of the MW becoming a great part.
Edit- You see, the weight will always help for Defense and Stamina, and it does look balanced! Stupid
To Think and those other bladers:
Ok, maybe I have a few knowledge than you guys,
but I DO found that those E tips are loud.
(Of course those noise may caused by the free spinning frame.)

But what we're talking now are nonsense before any results were shown.
We'll just wait.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:41 PM)akylus21 Wrote: someone finds use for the metal wheel then okay.

Well, its been surprising that Scythe is so heavy... Never expected it to be that heavy..
Thus, there is a 90% of the MW becoming a great part.
Edit- You see, the weight will always help for Defense and Stamina, and it does look balanced! Stupid

Yes, the weight always hels for those two types and of course attack depends on contact points and recoil amount Grin.
don't talk about that unreliable TH220.
That thing is shaking if it's battling,
and it's not as good as we thought.
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:01 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: don't talk about that unreliable TH220.

Do you even have TH170 ? From what I remember, it was used to almost win against Kei at BEYBLADE CRUSADE (the result was 3-2), and a combination using it got some people victories far in the game.
It'll still be at about the right height to be making contact with opposing wheels. I HOPE that'll let it absorb/counter basalt's stamina-destroying powers, and along with the round shape of the Metal Frame, protect it from Hell's smashiness. Of course, a few factors could mean the pc frame makes it more susceptible to basalt's powers, so I guess, as always, we must wait and see.

Also, as Kai-V said, TH170 is an excellent track, and totally solid. Maybe you've twisted yours too far and it's loose? I had minor trouble with that one time?
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:01 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: don't talk about that unreliable TH220.

Do you even have TH170 ? From what I remember, it was used to almost win against Kei at BEYBLADE CRUSADE (the result was 3-2), and a combination using it got some people victories far in the game.
Yes I have one,
and it seems to be shaking a little bit.
my problem?

...Well, I don't know.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:37 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Uncustomized from AD's vid it does around 5 minutes which is a pretty good solo time, so i wonder if sticking a WD/D/SD would improve the time...

5 minute solo spin? I don't know ... AkirasDaddy looks like a strong guy and he's using Hasbro's rev-up launcher. That's probably why he got 5 minute solo spin, although the parts do look promising.
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:17 PM)Hero Wrote: 5 minute solo spin? I don't know ... AkirasDaddy looks like a strong guy and he's using Hasbro's rev-up launcher. That's probably why he got 5 minute solo spin, although the parts do look promising.

It was not really five minutes, and he was using a Rev-Up Launcher he modified.
That crushed our hopes.  but really? Akirasdaddy got it so fast???
He lives in Japan... He could have easily just gone into a store as soon as it opened and bought it.
I know that. It is still shocking, i didn't expect it to be realeased today.
Edit: never mind, saw the OP. I didn't check for a few days. :p
Well from what I can tell it's possible that it IS the PC Frame creating all that noise, yes I do realize that all "eternal" tips create noise, but that was way too loud. When he launched Scythe Kronos, it was at an angle, which could have caused the PC Frame to grind against the MW. When it stabilized the sound ceased, which means the bey would have centered itself with gravity, which would allow the PC frame to not grind. I'm sure EDS caused some noise as well, but I'm positive it was the PC Frame. With all of those little protrusions on the top of the MW it would lead me to believe that was the cause. Tongue_out
As for the solo time, he WAS using a Modded Rev-Up Launcher, and considering he's most likely a strong guy, Scythe is probably just an average wheel. The weight is somewhat surprising too, possibly a rival to Basalt, since they both don't have many (if any at all really) protrusions to cause recoild. Thanks for posting the video Clonetos. I saw your post the same time I looked at my YT subscriptions xD
But the protrusions are clearly not of exposure. Even of they were, the slightest grip of Basalt would not be met. This is because there are sharper protrusions on the Beyblade. It has to be the frame because ES is of what such a similar choice, and it doesn't make this much noise. Though, I do agree with you on the grinding part. I hope it doesn't hurt performance.
See? He launched it straight, and there was no "buzzsaw" noise, and yeah it looks to have pretty decent balance! Thanks for posting Kai-V!
EDIT: Wait was it in the free spinning mode?
DUB EDIT: Derp, they were different. Nvm.
Thank you for the videos Kai-V
as u said already it seems to have good balance
and it doesn't get knocked around alot
i didn't really see any different affect when the pc frame was spinning or not (IMO)
i didn't hear much buzz sawing, is that due to straight shot???
the parts on this bey (besides T125, and Kronos maybe) seem to have potential for
top tierness
anyway , thanks again Kai-v for the videos
Thank You so much Kai-V, all pleasure belongs to you!

Yes, it does seem to have Balance, very great to me. The Wheel is much more stable than I expected.

Thank You very much, Kai-V.
It outdid Beat Lynx? It looks like it MIGHT have more stability than WD... CAN THIS BE POSSIBRU?
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It outdid Beat Lynx? It looks like it MIGHT have more stability than WD... CAN THIS BE POSSIBRU?
It seems to me T125 is also helping in this process. Fairly great Stamina though, you can see that the stable weight and balance of the Beyblade keeps it up going for maximum performance.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:49 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It outdid Beat Lynx? It looks like it MIGHT have more stability than WD... CAN THIS BE POSSIBRU?
It seems to me T125 is also helping in this process. Fairly great Stamina though, you can see that the stable weight and balance of the Beyblade keeps it up going for maximum performance.

did we all forget beat has super RECOIL lolz, which could have disrupted the balance of WD ever so slightly
T125 imo does "slightly" help, though i think AD145/TH170-190-220/230 would make it Heaps Better ( As the Pc frame wont get in the way as much (even though it didn't look to do anything))
though testing is needed to be sure
we dont even know exactly what is giving the stamina (most likely EDS though the PC frame when free spinning could come into play)
EDIT: just realized my T125 part made no sense lolz