[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

ive looked through the pages and just cant find it
is there an official picture like this angle wise
cuz i know theres one but thats just sitting centred not angled
does anyone know if theres and angle pic yet???
wrong topic and there already is one in the right topic
Kai-v i though hasbro and takara didn't share names eg beylauncher string launcher
so the normal l drago destory is the same as the gold recolor(designs in the center), other than the facebolt.
i didn't think they'd make a recolor with different molds.
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote: wrong topic and there already is one in the right topic
Kai-v i though hasbro and takara didn't share names eg beylauncher string launcher

it wasnt about beat lynx
im saying is there a pic of L DRAGO DESTROY angled like that some where
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ldragodestroyleftlaunch.jpg]

It looks cool, but why the hell a "Left Launcher 2" all of a sudden ? Why no more Beylauncher L's with L Drago Beyblades ?

OH POOP!!! TT has losted their marbles.... LLL2 , Ms.Kai-V I feel your anger... what the HELL! is right..... I was looking forward to adding another bey laucher to my collection.that is juat alll wrong, I pernally hate light launchers anyway, due to, they have so many ways to break, and they take time to reload. When I battle, I just wanna load and shot, ( I understand it only takes a second to put in the rip cord) but it still sucks, and no dragon signs, really?
Oh Sweet Kai-V! Thanks!

I was just gonna post in random Thoughts the other Day "I Bet a Light Launcher 2 Left spin will be Released soon"

Im Getting this Regardless on what Comes with it.
I guess kids find it easier? Personally, I can't use the ll2, feels too... Torque-y, I think is the word, I can barely launch into the stadium.
Where you going to add anymore to That Post?

EDIT - OMG I though no one Else felt like this.... When I launch it's Hard...er To Launch so when the Tension from pulling it Stops I like Launch Forward and It bounces once and Exits the Stadium.......I have got sort of Better though.
You know me better than that Tongue_out Just my phone playing up.

Anyway, hoping ldd is red and black, though the blue f: s would look weird. Do we know the ACTUAL colours for sure yet?
I Thiiiink it Will be Black and the Pic wwnnqyang Posted is just Light Reflecting against the Gun Colour.
I don't seem to see that anyone has posted this yet. so I am posting it.

Another picture for Ldrago Destroy
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:05 AM)th!nk Wrote: You know me better than that :P Just my phone playing up.

Anyway, hoping ldd is red and black, though the blue f: s would look weird. Do we know the ACTUAL colours for sure yet?

Well we only know that the F:S is blue... Look at the pic posted above my post.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ldragodestroyleftlaunch.jpg]

It looks cool, but why the hell a "Left Launcher 2" all of a sudden ? Why no more Beylauncher L's with L Drago Beyblades ?

tbh I have 3 already so why would I really want more?
Because they break, methinks. I always have trouble with their strings getting loads of loose threads and losing length and other weird stuff...
That said, I doubt that'd matter to TT, so yeah.
hmph looks like they copied FGrin and made it plastic except for rubber and then an S instead of SF ha it would have been cool if it was still rubber Unhappy but oh well thanks KAI-V Smile
Except, it works in reverse, it seems, so it's HF -> S. How F: D should have been, though the rubber on it tends to self KO due to it's shape. The shape at the bottom is a lot like HF/S as well.
Believe it or not, I like Left Launcher 2 as I won't suffer from Beylauncher L breaking.

I personally feel that F : S is going to be bad, after seeing that Pegasis series bottoms outclassed every L Drago bottom.
Past history means VERY little.
It won't be great as a traditional High Recoil attack track. It probably won't work that well with LDrago Destroy, either. However, I'm interested to see it on Meteo OR Pre-HWS Ldrago, even. I like HF/S, and actually, it does work quite nicely depending on the track choice, I found it to be useful, as it adds ground clearance. Unless this is somehow harder to control than XF, I'm pretty happy with it. Yeah, S lacks stability, but hopefully it'll have enough to spin steal effectively. And, the S part won't be out at the start of the battle, so it won't be SUPER easy to destabilise/KO.
Not sure if anyone has posted this, this or this but I like the final survive mechanism.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:06 PM)Tomas185 Wrote: Not sure if anyone has posted this, this or this but I like the final survive mechanism.

Yes, Yes, Yes; all been linked onto here.

Thanks for the unsaturated image of L-Drago Destroy and the zoomed in image of the launcher Kai-V.

The launcher really does look lovelier from up close ^^

And thanks Bey-Tracker for the F:S mechanism.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:06 PM)Tomas185 Wrote: Not sure if anyone has posted this, this or this but I like the final survive mechanism.

Seriously, read around before you post info that we might have already known.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:40 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: My modified FS bottom video :D

awsome mod akirasdaddy
lol if the real F:S bottom was like this then it may get good results
especialy if its in absorb mode
i know im speculating but the MOD WAS AWSOME
That's great but I think the S came a bit too late.
I think it should come a bit more Early.
No no no! The word Final Survival means that S tip will be released much later in the match, when L drago's spin is actually.... failing. Actually, Stamina was first called Survival, amirite?