[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Actually, I see what you mean, kei. It's like MFB's are lego, and 4d's are looking like megabloks. I realise mega own both megabloks and battle strikers, before someone reminds me.
This is why I hate pegasis ii and iii, they don't look like beyblade cw's.
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:12 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Disappointingly, L Drago Destroy looks the worst I've seen it in the "real-life situation" image. Ugh, it looks terrible.

it's starting to look like a Battle Striker now, especially with the 4D Bottom

Not that some of the Battle Strikers weren't good looking, it's just, that's not what Beyblades are, obviously. To me, I've come to expect that the design of Beyblade ARs/Wheels would be relatively abstract; yes, there could be some recognizable "heads" or other features, but it was never entirely literal.

I said this in the Meteo L Drago thread, and I'm going to repeat it now:

(Aug. 12, 2010  4:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Performance wise I am of course very interested, but aesthetically not so much. They're getting too expressive.

They did the same thing with Big Bang Pegasis.

"ooooh let's make the wings actually look like wings by putting detailed feathers! get it, kids? wings! pegasis!".
"ooooh let's put scales and FLAMES on the new l drago wheel! get it, kids? fire? dragon? fire-breathing dragon!"

Thankfully, this tendency hasn't taken over the entirety of MFB, yet.

Mostly agree with you generally, but to me L Drago Destroy just looks like a lump. I do like subtle details, but LDD just looks like a mess.

Thinking about it, I've just realised the L Drago line is one of my least favourite aesthetically, too.
I definitely will grab the Gold version of Ldrago Destroy
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Disappointingly, L Drago Destroy looks the worst I've seen it in the "real-life situation" image. Ugh, it looks terrible.

Not that some of the Battle Strikers weren't good looking, it's just, that's not what Beyblades are, obviously. To me, I've come to expect that the design of Beyblade ARs/Wheels would be relatively abstract; yes, there could be some recognizable "heads" or other features, but it was never entirely literal.

(Aug. 12, 2010  4:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Performance wise I am of course very interested, but aesthetically not so much. They're getting too expressive.

"ooooh let's make the wings actually look like wings by putting detailed feathers! get it, kids? wings! pegasis!".
"ooooh let's put scales and FLAMES on the new l drago wheel! get it, kids? fire? dragon? fire-breathing dragon!"

Well, its kinda taking over the whole of MFB..... Remember Earth Virgo's clear wheel? Well, this LDD is gonna be great! I am waiting for that F: S tip very badly... Still, just a reference to Diamond's signature, lets just hope that if F: D can make us happy, remember that F Grin(smiling face), F: S won't make us confused. See- FConfused (confused)
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Well, its kinda taking over the whole of MFB..... Remember Earth Virgo's clear wheel? Well, this LDD is gonna be great! I am waiting for that F: S tip very badly... Still, just a reference to Diamond's signature, lets just hope that if F: D can make us happy, remember that F Grin(smiling face), F: S won't make us confused. See- FConfused (confused)

f : s was woundering why everyone thought f : d would be awesome but i really like the gold recoler looks expensive.but the bey looks decent but i can imagin absorb being a little worse than meteo.why?on destroy theirs only 3 impact points for spin steal on the picture, and on meteo they were all over the clearwhell lower impact points less of the same performance.
A rubber disk, excellent. I've been looking for something like that for a good spin stealer because I was looking to buy Meteo but this one looks better and once tests are in performance will, like very other new bey will be determined. I knew about this bey after reading around the forum before I joined so looking forward and the admins and mods are right, speculation is BAD. Sorry for getting off topic, looking forward to this and since I get chore money I will get this. Can't wait for the results from you all.
personally, i can care less about the way it performs, due to, I just like l'drago, but i do , I was like OH YEAH!!!!! when I saw Meteo L'Drago, cuz I just was obsessed was lighting l'drago, but when I heard of this, I FLIPPED LIKE A PANCAKE!!!! but on another hand, I do agree, with the statement that the absorb ability will less effective than Meteo's. but, anyone but me like how L'Drago seems to always be a unique beyblade. such as, the first L'Drago with the L-rotation, lightning L'Drago with the mode change and clear wheel, or meteo L'Drago with the absord ability. and L'Drago Destroy with the revered clear wheel and metal wheel.....( but i am glad the reversed name makes sense.)
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:08 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: I definitely will grab the Gold version of Ldrago Destroy

saame here if I can afford it (me being a HUGE fan of l drago and nemesis) but I think my dad wont let me order it.. he already pre ordered my the regular l drago destroy at toys r us japan for my birthday so I think it will seem bratty or that im ungrateful for my birthday present if I ask for the gold one.... then again I am entitled to at least some of my dads work earnings so I will make him order it for me... or maybe not...
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:57 AM)X1 Wrote:

I don't agree with what you say, this is the best looking L Drago, ever. However, its still unknown what is PVC - anyway, I am pretty sure its better than lightning Dues to its design, the presence of rubber and the 80% metal.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:54 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i seen a new pic or it it seems to a MF mixed with some thing elce

Where's the MF?

Anyways, F:S doesn't seem to be that good. HF isn't that good, but the switch from HF to S might help. I just hope that L-Drago Destroy will be useful. I also despise stickers...

Its on the recolor, not on this one.

No, I just asked L-drago gen where the MF was, since he claimed that F:S was MF mixed with "something else".
No, now its declared that its HF with S. An automated HF/S tip you can say.
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:23 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, now its declared that its HF with S. An automated HF/S tip you can say.

Looks like he was lying all along...
hey does anyone know how Meteo L'drago actually becomes, destroy?
in the manga, yes-Meteo LDrago absorbed Basalt Horogium's power to become Ldrago Destroy.
in the anime, no. it may be shown or told through the next episode. episode 106. just wait and see.
.. Seriously?
Does it [LDrago] completely drain Basalt of all power, rendering it useless? (Cataclysmic battle) Or is it a light absorption of power, leading to Faustus losing the/a match against Ryuuga etc. Lmao.
Dayum..... I do agree with recent posts, LDD has one weird look and the colour scheme is XD. Does anybody know if TT will release a video of this like they did with Big Bang, where those jap guys were like "woah" everywhere, Like a demo vid.
This topic is about the Beyblade. If you want information on how Meteo L Drago became L Drago Destroy, then look through the anime and manga topics in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum ...
Does anyone know that L Drago Destroy has been comfirmed as a 4D Metal Wheel all together on the offical site in the parts list? I just found that out.
As if it looked like this topic could thrive. Man another post like that and we can guarantee this'll be locked....
to be honest, there is not much else to say, since all the pictures of it seem to have been posted, and even live photos, so the only thing lefted is to simply get the beyblade and run tests
yup, Truth is correct. Just wait for this LDrago to come out. It's like coming in a week's time. So, just keep waiting.
It was said that it come with a Left Light Launcher 2, which everyone knows how powerful a Light Launcher 2 is than a Beylauncher and more so a Light Launcher 1.
Man, with these constant speculations, I can't wait until comes out.
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:12 PM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: It was said that it come with a Left Light Launcher 2, which everyone knows how powerful a Light Launcher 2 is than a Beylauncher and more so a Light Launcher 1.

Nope. LL < LL2 < BeyLauncher < Rev-Up

That is RPM-wise.
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:39 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:12 PM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: It was said that it come with a Left Light Launcher 2, which everyone knows how powerful a Light Launcher 2 is than a Beylauncher and more so a Light Launcher 1.

Nope. LL > LL2 > BeyLauncher > Rev-Up

That is RPM-wise.

Other way around
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:39 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Nope. LL > LL2 > BeyLauncher > Rev-Up

That is RPM-wise.

Other way around

I have to say you are wrong, but I will let everyone else tell you why
Ahah, you don't even know.

Wink

It's right. Rev up is the most powerful.
Light launcher is the least.