[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If the FConfused Tip was metal, then I can assure it'd be more than 80% metal.
The 80% metal business only applies to L Drago Destroy (the Wheel), not the whole Bey...
Ok, I thought it was the whole Bey, but still.

Looking trough the picture you can see he Spin Track, looks a bit similar to FGrin.
Metal seems too heavy to work as a great spin stealer, but there's no testings of it so I have no proof. But X1's prediction was just a wild guess...

what are you talking about you cant see the spin track at all.
Yo, there is no "Spin Track" in a total 4D Beyblade. It is called a Bottom, 4D Bottom, or Fusion Bottom.
the edges pop out a little, you can tell it has the same molding pretty much as fd
i seen a new pic or it it seems to a MF mixed with some thing elce
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i seen a new pic or it it seems to a MF mixed with some thing elce

There is no picture of its Bottom yet ...
Something just popped in my head while I was putting together a MF-H onto a bey... Obviously, if a MF-H is used as a face for L-Drago Destroy, it'll be more than 80% metal.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:14 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: yes it is

Would you mind posting a link? I, for one, would love to see a picture of this.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:16 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Something just popped in my head while I was putting together a MF-H onto a bey... Obviously, if a MF-H is used as a face for L-Drago Destroy, it'll be more than 80% metal.

Only the parts L-Drago Destroy will be 80% metal...
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:17 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:16 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Something just popped in my head while I was putting together a MF-H onto a bey... Obviously, if a MF-H is used as a face for L-Drago Destroy, it'll be more than 80% metal.

Ah, thanks for correcting me. I couldn't get it out of my head unless I was told that it either would or wouldn't be (more than 80%).
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:19 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:17 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

Ah, thanks for correcting me. I couldn't get it out of my head unless I was told that it either would or wouldn't be (more than 80%).

Your welcome.

@L-drago gen
Where did you see this? I don't think it's official, as Kai-V and the others have recieved no news on the Bottom, not even its name.
You better not be lying because if you are, your reputation here will go downhill faster then Charlie Sheen's career.
lol! if he was telling the truth then he would have posted the link
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:04 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
You better not be lying because if you are, your reputation here will go downhill faster then Charlie Sheen's career.

Is that even possible? LOL, but it's probably true. We need some actual proof
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:04 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: You better not be lying because if you are, your reputation here will go downhill faster then Charlie Sheen's career.

Wow.....you tried doing something like Peter from Family Guy and epicly failed,please for the sake of humanity don't try it again.

This beys looks pretty sharp.I wonder it it would cut you if you tried to pick it up while spining,most likely.I hope it's good and not just a bunch of parts like BBP...
I still think it's too rounded in it's form, actuallly.

It won't be as hard to pick up as any HMS bey.
thank you Kai-V for the pics I'm in japan till the end of April I just bought a lot of beys and I'll be sure to do some testing as soon as it gets released but I'm curious about F:S
The rounded shape might effect the smash but I recall that all L-Dragos have great attack not just the wheel in general but F:S might have some use and if it does fail the rubber might add smash
L drago and Meteo L drago don't have great attack?
Just had a kinda worrying idea. You know how mld had a plastic, flipped copy of galaxy pegasis' bottom? And before that, lld had a plastic hf, while storm pegasus had rf? Well, what if f: s is a plastic-in-place-of-rubber copy of f: d?

Which, you know, might not be too bad, other than poor grip.

Anyway, it's just speculation, though I think it's possible, maybe even likely, given the history of the relationship between the two bey-families.
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: L drago and Meteo L drago don't have great attack?
L'drago for sale I just ordered my l'drago from ebay, and it seems that L'drago Destroy's red on the top, ( WHICH I WAS HOPING WOULD BE PAINTED) is actually stickers Unhappy
but I am still happy to be getting one.
You could get it way cheaper at hlj.com and most likely akirasdaddy when its available.

The face looks like it'll be sticker again.
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:41 PM)Otsu Wrote: You could get it way cheaper at hlj.com and most likely akirasdaddy when its available.

The face looks like it'll be sticker again.

you, know I thought about that too, but I have preordered from hlj before (Meteo L'Drago ironicly), and they sent me a email saying it was unavalible and then playmoya was over priced by time the email was sent, but L'Drago is my Favorite, so I like a dummy, bought it any how, at $55 USD "bad Idea"......and besides, I will be buying extras, so it doesn't bother me as much.
Hm, that link is just a pre-order, yet they have a picture of what seems like the real stickers ... That is very odd.