[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

(Jan. 14, 2011  11:31 PM)K17khairi Wrote: Big Bang? Gasp wow TT really did their homework about the whole space galaxy thing.
"The big bang.. It all started with a bang" - a prof. that I can not remember his name from discovery channel XD

...Great.

Someone will bring religion into this discussion now because of this post. Not directing this at you, but seriously now...
Haha it seems they are following the "upgrading" of the wheels, as they did with the other anime.
But, looks very nice. Thank you Diamond.
To all the people going this will probably have upper attack: There's like no chance... No wheel so far has had it. Maybe they're making a change with this but I highly doubt it. The hms series didn't really have much of it either.
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)Diamond Wrote: The new System of Tracks and Bottoms getting combined as one part.

I don't like this. I don't know why. For whatever reason, it feels like I've seen that kind of thing before, where you can combine 2 parts.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:12 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: For whatever reason, it feels like I've seen that kind of thing before, where you can combine 2 parts.

Plastic Generation (Excluding gear system(?)) and HMS.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:12 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)Diamond Wrote: The new System of Tracks and Bottoms getting combined as one part.

I don't like this. I don't know why. For whatever reason, it feels like I've seen that kind of thing before, where you can combine 2 parts.

maybe because it looks a bit like a spin gear from the plastic beys (well it does to me...)
No, that wasn't it. It felt like something completely different from Beyblade (Batle B-Daman keeps ringing in my head for some reason Uncertain) Anyway, I like how the Metal Wheel fit's "Pegasus" a lot more. The new face looks plain awesome.
I bet the 'base' is a clutch so the tip can retract in battle switching from a rubber to plastic tip.
I'm not fond of the idea of combining the track and tip, but this will probably lead to more fanciful gimmicks like the end of the HMS system.
Sweeet. The metal wheel lookS more like the metal system Pegasis wheel more than it looks like galaxy. No point in speculation, that always turns out a waste of time and posts. But I'm excited though.

Thanks diamond!
To be honest, the only way to control the speculation, aside from posting strategies, is restricting release news to the advanced forum. Sorry if this makes me sound like a Nazi.
I hate how some people are making as if all "bases" will be the same height. Think of the Plastic or HMS generation, we never had tracks, but we could simply use a bey that had a low base/running core.

Plus, with the tracks and bottoms combined, we can have gimmick that actually works.
Hmm, I like the design of the Fusion Wheel. Not to mention the new Face Bolt design is pretty Epic! Although, I don't like the whole "Base" idea. Hopefully it will improve the Meta-Game and not hinder it.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:45 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, I like the design of the Fusion Wheel. Not to mention the new Face Bolt design is pretty Epic! Although, I don't like the whole "Base" idea. Hopefully it will improve the Meta-Game and not hinder it.

It will help. Being able to eject tips, this will help balance types, big time. Maybe with the ability to add metal balls, this will improve defense. Being able to include FULL AUTO CLUTCH, this will help attack types. (If we put bull as a clear wheel and being able to add R145) Adding bearings will help stamina types and revive zombies.

So honestly, I find tracks not to be that game breaking, or rather essential. Besides 230. Like I said, switching tracks is like switching blade bases.

Customize Grip, or go for a lower base, Storm Grip Base.

BESIDES 230
DrigerGT Wrote:Thanks for the update Diamond!

The Track (or Customized Track...) remind me of the old plastic bases...

Big Bang seems to me like a Galaxy with wings drawned on it.
yeah i agree it reminded me of old plastic bases! i think we had a thread about bases for mfb although if it ends up that the track and tip are connected you would be able to fit even LESS parts on an mfb
big bang looks like galaxy with wings instead of those spike things or storm with wings drawn on it
the tip appeals to me (i don't know why)
I agree with Bey-heart it doesn't look like much of an attack type base but maybe there is modes of attack so like for example if big bang is too powerful you can lower it's attack to control it
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:55 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:45 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, I like the design of the Fusion Wheel. Not to mention the new Face Bolt design is pretty Epic! Although, I don't like the whole "Base" idea. Hopefully it will improve the Meta-Game and not hinder it.

It will help. Being able to eject tips, this will help balance types, big time. Maybe with the ability to add metal balls, this will improve defense. Being able to include FULL AUTO CLUTCH, this will help attack types. (If we put bull as a clear wheel and being able to add R145) Adding bearings will help stamina types and revive zombies.

So honestly, I find tracks not to be that game breaking, or rather essential. Besides 230. Like I said, switching tracks is like switching blade bases.

Customize Grip, or go for a lower base, Storm Grip Base.

BESIDES 230
Nobody ever said you will be able to eject tips and such. This is all just pure speculation. Besides, even if you are able to do that, they probably won't re-release all of those older parts.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Nobody ever said you will be able to eject tips and such. This is all just pure speculation. Besides, even if you are able to do that, they probably won't re-release all of those older parts.

Yes, but technology has improved.

I mean come on? We have motion gaming.

I'm pretty sure Takara Tomy can include a new yet simple gimmick in a spinning top. And I mean, why would they really just randomly decide to fuse to parts thus somewhat reducing customization? To INCLUDE GIMMICKS.

But still. You are right there's no point in posting some useless stuff, despite how fun speculation actually is, haha.
One more speculation.

Those holes on the bottom of the track/bottom might be for support parts.
It looks like it'll replace galaxy peg now...
Anyways I kinda dont like the tip..
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:17 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I'm not sure if this anything but in the first picture of the Big Bang Metal Wheel there are four pictures which are extracts from the manga, on the extract on the far right it looks as if Ginga is facing Faust (If that's how you spell it) but I can’t say for certain. Since Ginga is staring down his opponent with the opponent facing away from the camera with their back turned, though the haircut and outline look very similar to Faust’s.
In the manga, Ginga gets Big Bang Pegasis while battling Damian.

Also, as usual CoroCoro does not say anything really interesting. I keep reading "world first" though ...
awesome! I was waiting for another pegasis (my fave mfb chain) Big Bang looks like it will have decent smash attack. It actually sorta looks like an awesome version of storm. and I hope the face gets painted on so it doesent get all screwed up, cuz it just looks... wow.
This is the coolest name evarrrrr!
This is the coolest blade evarrrrr!
The design is really awesome! The clear wheel looks awesome...So does the metal wheel.
Heh.....Bing Bang is looking nice and the facebolt sticker is looking good...
But I wonder. Will ig Bang be as worthless as Galaxy? They look so similar...
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:32 PM)Dan Wrote: SRF anyone? Semi-Rubber Flat.
Oh god, TT finding its bearings.. >:] Brains.

CSF? (Coat Semi-Flat) anyone?