[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

There are raving Pegasis fanboys/girls, I think it can be dealt with a little....
I'm happy about the track and tip design since it's interesting and the thing that makes a bearing core for mfb at least viable.
I guess lol. In my opinion, TT probly (plz correct my spelling Kai-V) thought about the original and decided to make a new system related to the original. As if the track has a engine in it because it looks JUST like the old school ones.....
i have a feeling the metal wheel will be terribal but the bottom thing looks okay
thx diamond
That's the problem with pictures, it's always feel, no material information of use.
What is air... *_________________*
I simply am speachless. I love the design of Big Bang metal wheel. GOSH. Tracks and Tips together? Maybe Bearing Core finally?

Okay, okay. I didn't meant to spam this topic. I just wanted to add my 3 cents. Wink The bey will look gorgeous.
I love this.
Too bad Big Bang reminds me of galaxy.. Shape wise. :V
So this new system will just add on to MFBs currently, right? Like the Hybrid Wheels?
So basically we have Running Cores again? I really hope that there is a new part inbetween the wheel and track like suggested. I also really hope this allows tracks to have more interesting a useful gimmicks.

The wheel looks nice, but I doubt it will perform well.....now that track...looks...awesome. But my question, why not an RF or something similar. I mean, the main character always has RF.
Epic parts, but what the hell Big Bang?
SRF anyone? Semi-Rubber Flat.
Oh god, TT finding its bearings.. >:] Brains.
I'm just speculating, but I think those wings will have some great Smash attack. I don't think it will out-beat Vulcan though. But if this does have Upper-Attack, on semi-high track it would be the answer to 230
I think there was enough room in Eternal Sharp to add proper bearings, they just did not do it.... But I doubt it's their priority as of now. <-- meh
Screw Screw(Screw the Metal Wheel that's called Screw)! Big Bang will have great upper attack. The slants go up so high. Anyways, Big Bang Theor- uh I mean Pegasis must have a gimmick in that fused track and bottom. Maybe it could ha-
I'm in love with Takara Tomy for changing the MFB's. The track felt kind of useless to me. With the plastcs, just simply get a rubber tipped bey with low height. That's how it is now.

Ah, I can't wait till this comes out. I don't think Screw as a metal wheel won't have enough upper. And if Big Bang can't upper, it should at least have use in destabilization.
The Big Bang wheel looks weird but it looks great for attack and also those fused track and bottom is just plain wrong
wait let me get this straight, this is a MFB bey having a metal wheel and a clear wheel but the track and tip are now combined? if so good, thats means i dont have to import a whole new series...
Yes lord Wolfblade the track and tip are together
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:34 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: I think there was enough room in Eternal Sharp to add proper bearings, they just did not do it.... But I doubt it's their priority as of now. <-- meh

I can see atleast one NSK bearing and a shaft being put into a track, possibly two. Oh boy, MFB Zombies here we go.
I think this is soon to be locked because of speculation. Why would they put a bearing tip on a bey designated for attack? Anyways, before the thread is soon locked, I would say the tip looks like it will have two modes, just like the HF/S tip, and those prongs are to adjust it. One with the SF tip, and the other with the rubber part of the tip.
The new system of combining the Track/Bottom is concerning, in my opinion. Perhaps there is things we do not have knowledge of yet, but generally, the idea of not being able to control the height of your Beyblade takes away one of the most defining characteristics about Metal Fight Beyblade.

We'll have to wait and see how exactly this all works and how it is handled though before we start making any further judgments though.
Okay I am willing to change my first speculation of it being forbidden in Manga/Anime canon terms, to being "forbidden" in how much confidence it seems to be waining.
This metal wheel will probably have a stronger smash attack than vulcan. The tip may be exceptionally good.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:49 PM)Kei Wrote: The new system of combining the Track/Bottom is concerning, in my opinion. Perhaps there is things we do not have knowledge of yet, but generally, the idea of not being able to control the height of your Beyblade takes away one of the most defining characteristics about Metal Fight Beyblade.

We'll have to wait and see how exactly this all works and how it is handled though before we start making any further judgments though.

I have the same fears :\ I just hope that we get a new layer to some-what make up for the loss. I'm sure different track\tip combos will come in different heights, like HMS.
The new system design of Big Bang Pegasis certainly seems to have captured my attention now. The design of the metal wheel has impressed my and i certainly like the fact that the metal wheels side looks like wings...

The only concern right now for me is the possiblity of the fusion of the Track and Bottom...if the possibility of no longer been able to control the height it could mean that a core factor to MFB could be lost....

I shall wait until the release of the bey i know though this is one release i shall definately be purchasing in the future
I'm not sure if this anything but in the first picture of the Big Bang Metal Wheel there are four pictures which are extracts from the manga, on the extract on the far right it looks as if Ginga is facing Faust (If that's how you spell it) but I can’t say for certain. Since Ginga is staring down his opponent with the opponent facing away from the camera with their back turned, though the haircut and outline look very similar to Faust’s.
Big Bang? Gasp wow TT really did their homework about the whole space galaxy thing.
"The big bang.. It all started with a bang" - a prof. that I can not remember his name from discovery channel XD

I love the wheel, got that wing-ish look. Wuhuuu XD for the slope, finally going to see a bey actually being lifted high from this (i'm just saying)
and about the track and bottom...... umph! its an "OK" new part, I guess.
Thanks Diamond for the info Grin