[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

Picked this up today, currently testing Screw for attack and MF for both attack and stamina.

Screw is destroyed MF-H Earth Bull R145CS (8-2) but seems to struggle with C145...

I'm not totally sure if Screw is using its "upper" feature or if it's just smash attack. Most likely the latter.
Well, if we are to believe the idea that r145 has too much recoil, that'd probably explain it (I'm assuming this is on a low track, of course). I suppose you'll make a thread for your testing, but it'd be great to see how wb handles mf, and I'm curious to see how it handles screw, versus cs and rf.
According to those videos, Screw seems to have some smash and some destabilization incorporated into its attack rather than its upper.
So basically Screw Capricorne is a (Every Blader should have at least one of this) MUST have kind of bey. And every Maximum Series seems to be epic, the only one im not so sure about is Killer Beafowl UW145EWD, it just doesn't impress me. the Only reason I would get is because it has a EWD which I'd put on my Hell Kerbecs to make it an MFB Copy of Burning Kerberous.
lol Ryuki went off topic a bit there at the end =P, but moving on from that:

Looks really nice, pecially the Metal Wheel, hoping for this bey to be Useful =D. So when will the testing on this bey end??? i really want to know if it's worthed to get or not.
i agree there arnt many (or none) videos on youtube, i want to see how screw capricorne fairs against other beys as a complete
what the okay im so gonna get this bey from AD this gotta be the best top tier but i think it need more testing with RF/R2F and MF tip on other Attack tiers and see the difference but as i was looking at the video i seeing that MF tip have more stamina but tagged along with Attack. but i really think it upper attack and smash hit when i saw the Flame Bynix 230WD got destroyed by screw
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:41 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: what the okay im so gonna get this bey from AD this gotta be the best top tier but i think it need more testing with RF/R2F and MF tip on other Attack tiers and see the difference but as i was looking at the video i seeing that MF tip have more stamina but tagged along with Attack. but i really think it upper attack and smash hit when i saw the Flame Bynix 230WD got destroyed by screw
You should probably refer to actual test results instead of videos:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Screw-Discussion?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Flat-Discussion?
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:26 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:41 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: what the okay im so gonna get this bey from AD this gotta be the best top tier but i think it need more testing with RF/R2F and MF tip on other Attack tiers and see the difference but as i was looking at the video i seeing that MF tip have more stamina but tagged along with Attack. but i really think it upper attack and smash hit when i saw the Flame Bynix 230WD got destroyed by screw
You should probably refer to actual test results instead of videos:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Screw-Discussion?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Flat-Discussion?
ah thank you
The MF tip seems like it won't be very good in battle for some reason.
Cause it's thin. The idea that we got from MF was that it would be wider, thus better. I am liking Screw's looks, though...
I just got mine in the mail today. It looks soooooo pretty <3
Honestly, I love this bey, not only is capricorn sexy in blue, but screw isn't that bad. It's not really top tier, but it is still very good, from what I've seen while using it, and coupled with a low profile cw like pisces, and a low track, in my experience, it does have some upper smash. 90 is great of course, and mf is my favourite part right now.

I can get it to flower enough at the start of the battle to hit opponents hard, and even though it won't hold the pattern forever, it has enough stamina for my bey to still be dangerous later in the battle (albeit largely due to spin equalising, as I generally use it with meteo and gravity, though hell still does nicely) yeah, it may lack the raw power and recoil-handling properties of rf, but in return, you get more hits in and more versatility. It's similar to cs, but more offensive, and more predictable for the user, I guess.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:48 PM)big_sam Wrote: MF is slowww

It's faster than F
And mf is really good for destablisers
And also MF is faster than atleast 12 tips.
Like WD,SD,D,S,BS,ES,MS,F,HF,PD,HF/S(smode)
I am liking the Screw results. I mean, 50-60% isn't so pretty, but that means it gets the job done. Against RS, too!