[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

(Jan. 14, 2011  4:37 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: But might Self-KO less right?

Wait for the testing to be done, it will not produce as much speed as RF, however.
If it has less friction, then especially violent wheels will not fare as well on it.
Thanks for the update! Smile

TT why all Metal tips so tall...??
Not too important, it's just another picture:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2764/img1424m.jpg
(From Beyblade Parts House)
Why are so many attack bottoms tall? Haha.

The Screw Wheel is not hanging over the track, yet it's not rising to high. Just directly in the center. Hmm...
Something I noticed with Advance Striker is that the flower pattern is achievable from launch, but the metal tip seems to right itself and revert to roaming the stadium after a strong hit. I think this will probably perform in a similar fashion.
I expect the relatively narrow and tall bottom are designed to make it a stamina killer. Tall enough for the upper ramps to make contact, with a small enough movement pattern to get it into contact quickly and maintain high RPM while it dishes out some upper attack to the opposing bey.
For those who doesn't know the actual height of MF.
How the slopes work.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:55 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: For those who doesn't know the actual height of MF.
How the slopes work.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-102-S...#pid507150
When Will Screw Capricorne Come Out For Sale??
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:18 AM)Unicorno125 Wrote: When Will Screw Capricorne Come Out For Sale??

look at the OP for that Wink
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:18 AM)Unicorno125 Wrote: When Will Screw Capricorne Come Out For Sale??

It's in the first post.
OMGOMGOMGOMG
PLZ COME TO MY SELLER IN CANADA SOON!
GAAAAAAH!
i am PUMPED
i need this for the 90
now im thinking
they might release 85 with a new bey
SCREW! AND MF!
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:58 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: OMGOMGOMGOMG
PLZ COME TO MY SELLER IN CANADA SOON!
GAAAAAAH!
i am PUMPED
i need this for the 90
now im thinking
they might release 85 with a new bey
SCREW! AND MF!
I would say not even before 2012 ...
Meh. I say never if nobody use this in the Anime. Unless they really need filler releases.
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. I say never if nobody use this in the Anime. Unless they really need filler releases.
Every Bey from the Starters and Boosters Takara Tomy released so far (not including alternate versions like Pegasis 145D) are owned by characters from the Anime/Manga.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for Screw Capricorne.
Inspired by storm..but seems to have more attack power
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:34 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. I say never if nobody use this in the Anime. Unless they really need filler releases.
Every Bey from the Starters and Boosters Takara Tomy released so far (not including alternate versions like Pegasis 145D) are owned by characters from the Anime/Manga.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for Screw Capricorne.

you should remember that captain Capri's special move was screw driver or something...it seems it has been named or made by that idea.
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:30 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Inspired by storm..but seems to have more attack power

We don't actually know that yet hah.
according to http://ameblo.jp/wbba-beys/entry-10751382657.html
Because MF has very little friction with the stadium, it will create a impetus.
impetus=Driving force
New destabilizer bottom then? no?
I hope so. Could turn out to be a alternative to WF in MF L Drago 90WF.
maybe not too, because the bottom is very tall
will Screw Capricorne be in the anime??