[Product]  BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

(Dec. 15, 2010  5:22 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: im guessing screw is a pun for strange looking storm wheel?

MF sounds fun. after seeing it with the plastics i cant wait to see it with MFB. Metal tips have so much potential. MS was good too. would also like to see WMF, HMF, MSF, MFS, MB, WMB, MD, SMD, WMD, and a few other MS related tips

was going to make kind of sick and twisted Madoka joke right now, but I will heed everyones wishes on the matter and not say it

MS is not good. It sucks just as much as every other sharp bottom. Most of those would be useless. EG MWB. What's the point in creating a bigger version of a bottom that sucks?
@Mcfrown: Ya, probobly MWB.

@Megablader9: Why is it that all S tips suck? there has to be atleast one decent S related tip right? ES? MS? Personally, i think that using an S type tip is dofferent from everything else. its stamina related so just cause its different doesnt mean it sucks right?

also, WB is not that bad.
Sharp tips suck because they lose balance way to easily. And Megablader said that MB sucks, not WB.
Seriosly? MB sucked to? What, per say, is wrong with MB?

metal tips in the plastic series were good...(except for engine gear tips. disguating) where did Hasbro go wrong?

do i dare ask how the BS tests when? i hope it wasnt ball sharp for bull ****...

i believe that while sharp tips do lose balance to easy when attacked, SOME (not all) sharp tips make up for that with exceptional stamina. S related tips were had much less problems in the plastic series...and if a stamina type was not using a S like tipe, it used a low power high stamina F style tip (Driger F, if my memory serves me correctly)

since this is about metal tips, its not completely off topic, but still. i would like to continue thos conversation in addition to side on topic comments, like...

Still excited for this bey. Screw is, to say the least "intruiging", 90 is a great track, and I have high hopes for MF. hopefuly it wont end up like the other metal tips...
maybe te metal tips from HMS and plastics were better because of different materials used compared to MFB? same with plastic's sharp style tips? the "polycarbon" plastic in MFB is heavier than normal plastic, so maybe thats why stamina preforms differently in both series? also, it goes without saying that a dofferent metal could mean completely different results
MB didnt suck too bad. i got it a while ago and it works gr8 in destabilizers and stamina types. Earth bull AD145Sd and Earth Bull AD145 MB. the results lean towards MB. and i was actually gonnna post a thread for a destabilizer combo with MB
MB had balance problems. It didn't live up to expectations, because it wasn't a Wide Ball, just a Ball, made of metal. MWB (or WMB) would probably be better, as it would help sort out the balance issues.

Also, I think we're getting a bit off topic here.
The reason MB sucks for defence is that friction is required for defence and plastic bottoms have more friction than metal ones. Also sharp bottoms do not have exceptional stamina. At least not in MFB. Gonna stop now since this is getting really off topic.
*cough*what about fortress base?*cough*

good to hear MB wasnt horrible. and ya, using that logic, a WMB would solve the balence issues. wasnt there also BS and BF? metals if those would be nice.

to get back on topic, i have high hopes for MF, very few for Screw. cant make judgments yet though
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:45 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: It didn't live up to expectations, because it wasn't a Wide Ball, just a Ball, made of metal.
The 'ball' of MB is pretty much the same size size as the 'ball' on WB though.
Well I have medium expectations for Screw, but most likely the slope won't be properly leveled for Upper Attack. With the release of MF, everyone should have high expectations, because most likely it will not be your normal Flat size. With this release, I am somewhat expecting Takara Tomy to release a new Defense bottom that will be able to match up with this bottom. With 90, this bey will be on most people's Beyblade WishList, but honestly I wish they didn't put it with Capricorne, it has a couple other versions like Storm Capricorne and Grand Capricorne. Come on, can Sagittario get some love and a new bey?
I do not even know who or what could be using this in the anime ... Dr. Ziggurat ? He would barely use it at all ... Nobody else really seems to make sense though.
Tbh I'm a lot more excited for mf than screw. We've got plenty of attack wheels as it is, at best it'll justbe another to add to an already long list.
But then again, there are top-tier Attack bottoms that are highly easy to obtain, so we don't need another Attack bottom. The reason I am really excited about this is because it could work well in a stamina/attack based bey. Since there aren't many balance types in beyblade, this might be a great improvement by Takara Tomy.
Exactly. The thing about mf is that it may have some semblance of stamina (personally, I don't like rf, as I like my blades to have a chance if they don't win in the first few seconds), so it's something new (whereas another attack wheel which functions the same as others isn't).
Of course, this could be ruined if MF has appalling grip, and just flies out of the stadium on impact, so I might wait for some testing to be done before I buy it myself.
Screw Capricorne is in this picture, 90 is confirmed :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107374...06277.html
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not even know who or what could be using this in the anime ... Dr. Ziggurat ? He would barely use it at all ... Nobody else really seems to make sense though.

Toby maybe?

Blue Capricorne looks amazing. Stupid
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Screw Capricorne is in this picture, 90 is confirmed :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107374...06277.html

Good God it's sexy

EDIT: inb4 HURR HURR IT LOOKS LIKE SCREW WILL HAVE LOTS OF UPPER HURR DURRRP
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:43 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Toby maybe?
I thought he was on the border of dying though, hah.
Thank you for the update, Kai-V! The blue Capricorne Clear Wheel and Screw Metal Wheel looks like a Storm Pegasis from the top. =P
mabye in the next episode when george fight s the pink guy/girl grand capricorne gets destroyed and george is heavily damaged and in next month appears with screw capricorne?
use anime and manga thoughts, this is about beyblade the hobby.
thank you Kai-V. Screw Capricorn looka great. I say Toby will use it. Screw just screams "f***ed up storm wheel" ya know?
the bey itself looks astheticly pleasing too.

i also agree-MF has balance tyoe potential. Low friction=high stamina and F=Attack. hopefuly, we get the results we want.

now a WMF would be icing on the cake...
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
he was fine on ep 51
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:58 PM)screw capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
he was fine on ep 51

... Toby does not appear until episode 85 or 86...