[Product]  BB-101 Grip Support

This item will be released on December 28th 2010 for approximately 350 yen.

A sort of extension or weight to the Launcher Grip ?
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8148/...pport3.jpg
There is not much information yet.

The picture is from the Japanese "Queen of snow" blog.
They keep releasing grip accessories...is there such a need for so many? D:
Well.. I hope this one turns out somewhat usefull.
Hmm, Interesting.

The Launcher Grip is way too short in my opinion, so this'll help me. Thanks, Kai-V!
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:48 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: The Launcher Grip is way too short in my opinion

EXACTLY i know man right
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:48 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: The Launcher Grip is way too short in my opinion

EXACTLY i know man right

Err, was that sarcasm? For some reason it doesn't feel like you would say that.

Sorry for off-topicness.
Finally something that will make me stop choking up on the launcher so much.
Oh yes! I am going to buy two if they are compatible with both the 3-segment and original launcher grip.

Quick question (and it is somewhat on this topic), is the Hasbro Launcher Grip that comes in a value pack (Saggitario,etc) and on it's own the same as the Takara one? They look the same in pictures but I'm not totally sure. I'm ordering a set with the 3-segment grip (hopefully this week Pinching_eyes) so I know I'll want atleast one of these add-ons but I'd like to know if my Hasbro one would work as well so I can know whether or not to get a second one. All the people I play with are around my age (16-19) so these would be great for us.
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:01 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

EXACTLY i know man right

Err, was that sarcasm? For some reason it doesn't feel like you would say that.

Sorry for off-topicness.

No, it wasn't.
My hands are large and I have the exact same problem.
IT'S SO AWKWARD AND SMALL (primarily because it was designed with people half of my age in mind)
It is very likely that this is a weight addition accessory, since the Kanji for "weight" is mentioned in the image provided in the first post.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:36 AM)Diamond Wrote: It is very likely that this is a weight addition accessory, since the Kanji for "weight" is mentioned in the image provided in the first post.

Hmm, still, even if they wanted to increase the weight, wouldn't they just create something that goes inside the handle?

Either way, it will good for people with bigger hands.
Hmm wouldn't this be better than the grip assists thingymajiggy . This looks like a bulkier grip rubber
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:31 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:36 AM)Diamond Wrote: It is very likely that this is a weight addition accessory, since the Kanji for "weight" is mentioned in the image provided in the first post.

Hmm, still, even if they wanted to increase the weight, wouldn't they just create something that goes inside the handle?

Either way, it will good for people with bigger hands.

Its likely a counter balance type weight, not a "lets just make the grip heavier" kinda weight. So that the end with nothing on it has some weight to it compared to the launcher+bey up at the other end which is already bigger anyhow.
It also likely doubles as a grip extension.
that looks nice Grin however I don't think I'll want that Tongue_out lol wouldn't i look wierd without the grip rubber on the launcher grip?
Left handers could use 3 segment launcher grip as it had a lefty mode does this have one & is it lighter than the 3 segment launcher
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:26 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Left handers could use 3 segment launcher grip as it had a lefty mode does this have one & is it lighter than the 3 segment launcher
Obviously this is a Grip Support, not a Grip ...
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:46 AM)Pyro Wrote: They keep releasing grip accessories...is there such a need for so many? D:
Well.. I hope this one turns out somewhat usefull.

Looks pretty useful to me, thanks for the info Kai-v ^^
that looks a little weird with out the grip on it... lol but i saw that in one of BB-18 libra's videos and thought it was a whistle with WBBA on it. i phale
So at least it has a mini grip rubber on it. Unfortunately the only preorder version available on Ebay is in Red. Until Black is available, this will be great for me. I do hope they still included the tool on the end of it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:41 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: So at least it has a mini grip rubber on it. Unfortunately the only preorder version available on Ebay is in Red. Until Black is available, this will be great for me. I do hope they still included the tool on the end of it.
... There is no black version announced ...
oh wait its a grip extension so the top goes in were the tool goes and tool goes on the bottom of that, Correct?
Im pretty sure there will be a spot for your tool.If you look on a regular plastic grip,theres a ridge for your tool to stay on.There the same kind of ridge on the picture.
Im gettin one of these.My hands are kinda small(for my age) but the grip is just...tiny! that stupid tool is in the way of my launch and if I take off the tool I always drop the gripTongue_out This will help me plenty Grin
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:39 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Yep but I just assume there will be to match the current colours on grips.
They never released the Metal Trigger in another colour, and it seems this will be exactly the same.