kD.Q.Lp
bR.T.R
Y2.8M.Q
Q2.4S.Fl
DragoonS.5M.Lp
DrigerS.4V.Hn
From
http://hitkey.net/archives/10%E6%9C%88%E...A0%B1.html

I'm glad Revolve is getting more love, but more Flugel and Loop? Really?

Also, I don't like that we've gone from three to two beys with the prize part. I like the extra color variants, dangit. :p
Why do I get the feeling Tw is Twin or Twist?
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:00 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Why do I get the feeling Tw is Twin or Twist?

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed to be Tower?
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:03 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:00 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Why do I get the feeling Tw is Twin or Twist?

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed to be Tower?

It is? I probably missed it then, and I swear I read the previous pages before guessing that.
Oooh. Is that a Semi-Flat for real this time? Shame the gimmick will prolly cause destabilization issues.
SEMI-FLAT LIVES!!!!!

I feel the driver selection in this booster is a little bare. The only really cool inclusions are Revolve, Quake, and Tower (obviously). The fact we got two Loops and no Reboot or Atomic is super disappointing. The Hunter with the pallet of the XFX Xtreme is pretty cool though! It's a shame Hunter isn't useful, lol
The one I want is aC or sR
Jeez, it's literally a pocky stick sticking out of a taller reboot
Won't be seeing that on the winning combinations anytime soon
The part where the launcher slots are has bits of the yellow god gimmick shown. It kinda gives me the feeling the layer will have a sort of gK gimmick but extended wider.
(Sep. 23, 2017  3:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The part where the launcher slots are has bits of the yellow god gimmick shown. It kinda gives me the feeling the layer will have a sort of gK gimmick but extended wider.
I'm 99 percent sure the yellow bits retract when hit
Another Green Revolve and another Black Loop. Yawn.
I think there taking a huge risk with dragoon, as not many people own left launchers
(Sep. 23, 2017  5:29 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I think there taking a huge risk with dragoon, as not many people own left launchers

No...
There have been plenty of chances to get a left spin launcher...
(Sep. 23, 2017  5:08 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2017  3:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The part where the launcher slots are has bits of the yellow god gimmick shown. It kinda gives me the feeling the layer will have a sort of gK gimmick but extended wider.
I'm 99 percent sure the yellow bits retract when hit

That would be pretty cool then. It does actually remind me of Variares in a sense. Both had their wing features visible in the launcher slot in a similar way.
Really disappointed, but not surprised by the lack of Atomic in the Driver selection.  The inclusion of Revolve is okay, but weird since they just re-released it in the 3on3 set, and Flugel/Loop seem like they were just thrown in not because they deserved to be re-released, but because they're probably cheap to produce.

Kind of bad that they lowered the "prize" Driver down from three to two as well, like TrainiacJ mentioned ...
Still no Reboot. Unhappy
I wish only a good reboot, but apparently it's not going to be in any random booster collection.
Here is my preference of this RB:
sR>aC>DG>DI>Q2>Y2>kD>bR
For Shelter Regulus, this is certainly the one I want most. I'm not sure whether the performance of this layer will be so good, but it looks really cool. and the frame Star, now we finally have a relatively easy way to get it. (although I've got two XD)And the driver Tower, perhaps this will be the only driver have significant difference in height compared to the other drivers. I really wonder how height difference will work in Burst systems.
ForAlter Chronos, the layer itself is a very good part (although I think the recolor is not so good). Ring is not so useful now, but it was not so easy to get (only in a defense & stamina set and in the Yggdrasil starter, both are difficult to find now, although I've got 2 XD), so this RB can be a good chance. And the red Tw. Yeah, the read Tw looks nice.
For Dragoon Storm, actually there is no parts I really need. I've got Dragoon Storm, and the layer is totally useless and is outclassed by almost any layer that can left spin. The yellow Meteor is good, but I don't like its color(the yellow I want should be like the F2 in RLC7). Loop is not needed.
For Driger Slash, the only part I need is the Hunter. This hunter looks like the Xtreme on Xcalibur.F.X, and is interesting. However, the Layer is now outclassed by Twin Nemesis, and I just recieved my tN yesterday. 4 might be a good disc, but I've got a lot of them. Vortex is not needed.
For Quad Quetzalcoatl, I've got 5 of this layer, but ... well, this layer is really good. and the blach star is also attractive for me. Fl is not so good, but it's okay to get another one.
For Yeager Yggdrasil, the layer without stickers might looks better. 8 is a little bit useful, and the white Meteor... not so amazing, but it's okay. Quake is also a useful part.
For Killer Deathscyther. No parts needed, kD is outclassed by a lot of layers such as lS, sX and tN. Quarter is good, but currently I don't need it at all. Loop...
For Blaze Ragnaruk, no need at all.
I think them dwindling down the prize parts to two instead of three started with Maximum Garuda. Maybe they realized how many people got Atomic or something.

Now to me, the order from best to worst goes like this: sR (Obviously), then aC being a close close second, then it's Dragoon, kD, Driger, bR, Y2 and Q2 being the worst pull. Here is why:

sR.5S.Tw obviously being the prize is my most wanted one, it has a Star that is easier (maybe) to get, and that new driver. Plus it's a show beyblade, and normally, I have to go for the show beyblade. I don't like 5 that much but it's alright to have I guess.
aC.R.Tw the layer recolour looks AMAZINGGGGG! Even though I found normal aC to look okay, this red one is so sooo good! I would use it on a personal combo if I could! Ring is a cool disk, I like it, and we get a completely different Tw, in this nice red, which matches the layer so well!
Dg.5M.Lp that layer recolour does looks quite nice, it sorta reminds me of that black Dragoon S recolour. 5 is okay and Meteor, well I don't really care about Meteor but it's alright to have. I like this Loop recolour a lot, it's green and awesome.
kD.QLp I originally put this as third best but I found the Loop recolour to be very same-y. That aside, I do like the kD recolour and Quarter is a cool disk, I would place this on par with Dragoon S as a pull actually.
Di.4V.Hn I think the yellow Driger looks awesome, although I still prefer the green one. 4 is an okay disk, it is useful. Vortex in that colour looks fairly nice too and Hunter isn't that great of a driver nor do I care for it, it does have the nice Xcalibur Xtreme colour. Maybe I'll use it for sX instead then.
bR.T.R The green bR is kinda meh, the black bR is vastly superior looking. It's not a bad recolour but probably the worst bR one. Triple sucks, I hate it. Revolve is cool, and hey look, another green one! A meh pull overall though.
Y2.8M.Q I like the Y2 recolour a lot, but unlike the red aC, it doesn't make me don't care for the layer more, probably because it's useless. 8 is nice but I could get it somewhere else. Meteor again I don't care that much for and I do like Quake to an extent, but I am planning on getting 3 on 3 set for that anyway.
Q2.4S.Fl By far the worst pull. I love the original Q2.J.P, but this Q2 is definitely the weakest pull. The recolour looks fairly decent but not amazing that it makes me want it much, I kinda prefer blue Q2 over this so far. 4 is okay but I could get it somewhere else, Star is okay too but again, the prize beyblade is the better option. Flugel isn't a good driver and I don't really like it. It's not as bad as some other weakest pulls like H2.V.J, P2.6C.Sp or Dz.6C.Sp but I still don't this one as much.

As a whole this set is weaker than 7 and especially 6. I will still try for the ones I want though, but I'll probably do it a bit later.
I have a feeling that the white tabs can be moved to adjust the height.
(Sep. 28, 2017  7:44 PM)TL14 Wrote: I have a feeling that the white tabs can be moved to adjust the height.

My guess is auto change, sort of like Reboot. Like I bet in the show, he'd raise it up to avoid being hit and when it activates to go down, it slams the opposing beyblade and bursts it.
(Sep. 28, 2017  8:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2017  7:44 PM)TL14 Wrote: I have a feeling that the white tabs can be moved to adjust the height.

My guess is auto change, sort of like Reboot. Like I bet in the show, he'd raise it up to avoid being hit and when it activates to go down, it slams the opposing beyblade and bursts it.

That would be super cool. Grin