[Product]  B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw

(Sep. 14, 2017  7:54 PM)Homax Wrote: Regulus looks so awesome...

To me it seems like the Heads can be pushed in, probably together with the yellow parts.

I want it.

I did some quick and dirty editing to the picture to show what I mean.
The yellow parts next to the heads actually perfectly fit underneath the blue when you slide the heads down together with them. 
The way I did it in pic 1, the other yellow parts on the sides moved with the heads, too. But they probably move seperately (pic 2) or not at all, I guess...
[Image: 0zAWvYm.jpg]
[Image: V5rnRZP.jpg]

I think this too,that first scan of sR shows something like this
Whenever i look at this beyblade, the first thing i see is the bird face on the god chip

Getting some omega dragonis vibes for some reason
Every one of those apart from blaze ragnaruk looks amazing.
Now that I see it again, it's sort of like a hybrid between Gaia Dragoon V and S, though mainly S' colour scheme.
Yooo, the Beyblades in this Random Booster look great. The white Killer Deathscyther is beautiful, and Alter Chronos, Driger, and Dragoon look great.

That being said, I do hope this is the last of the initial Bakuten Shoot Beyblade remakes we see … they’ve been re-released enough after this, I would think.
(Sep. 15, 2017  3:31 AM)Kei Wrote: Yooo, the Beyblades in this Random Booster look great. The white Killer Deathscyther is beautiful, and Alter Chronos, Driger, and Dragoon look great.

That being said, I do hope this is the last of the initial Bakuten Shoot Beyblade remakes we see … they’ve been re-released enough after this, I would think.

I'm really tired of the BSB layers already. We got a bajillion Driger S recolours and we're seeing quite a lot of Dragoon ones now. After Dragoon F burst happens, I want the BSB Bursts to be done because there's only so much they can milk out of veteran bladers. I was pretty disappointed this RBV, the third RBV into God series is still not 100% god layer selections, or at the very least L2 or Z2 or something.
(Sep. 14, 2017  1:40 PM)azsas Wrote: [Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Killer Deathscyther Q ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Blaze Ragnaruk Triple? ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Yaeger Yggrasil 8 ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Quad Quetzicotol 4? ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Alta Chronos Ring ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Dragoon Storm 5M Loop

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Driger Slash 4V Hunter
I guess the 4 disk suits Quad Quetzalcoatl.
(Sep. 15, 2017  4:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  1:40 PM)azsas Wrote: [Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Killer Deathscyther Q ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Blaze Ragnaruk Triple? ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Yaeger Yggrasil 8 ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Quad Quetzicotol 4? ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Alta Chronos Ring ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Dragoon Storm 6 ?

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]Driger Slash 7V?

That is not a 6 Disc on Dragoon, I believe that is a 5 Disc.
i think DG has meteor
(Sep. 15, 2017  11:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i think DG has meteor

The combos for Dragoon and Driger were confirmed in CoroCoro Anaki; Dragoon S 5Meteor Loop and Driger S 4Vortex Hunter.
Has there been any mention of an Atomic re-release in this? It's slowly becoming apparent to me lately at Toronto tournaments seeing how many people don't have Atomic and how ridiculous it is for it to have only been released in RBV6 so far. Imagine if Revolve was only released in a Random Booster.
(Sep. 16, 2017  12:03 AM)Kei Wrote: Has there been any mention of an Atomic re-release in this? It's slowly becoming apparent to me lately at Toronto tournaments seeing how many people don't have Atomic and how ridiculous it is for it to have only been released in RBV6 so far. Imagine if Revolve was only released in a Random Booster.

I imagine that it'll come up in some 3 beyblade set similar to the Heavy and Speed set, if they'll still make those. The only way it seems to get Atomic is gamble on an RBV6, and three of eight having Atomic isn't too much of a stretch I'd imagine.
(Sep. 16, 2017  12:03 AM)Kei Wrote: Has there been any mention of an Atomic re-release in this? It's slowly becoming apparent to me lately at Toronto tournaments seeing how many people don't have Atomic and how ridiculous it is for it to have only been released in RBV6 so far. Imagine if Revolve was only released in a Random Booster.

Right now there is no mentions of it. If the pictures were a bit more accurate, then in the middle it would show the drivers tops
Sort of reminds me of beat lynx with the height change
I think I would buy at least 15 boxs of this RB... Although I don't like all other beys except sR and the black DragoonS, I really hope I can get 2 sR :)
Im so getting this full set. Im expected to get 1700 by end of November but I would have already ordered this by then. & BTW is it just me or does the rare in this pack have no clear white plastic on it?
KD does I think
(Sep. 17, 2017  8:39 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Im so getting this full set. Im expected to get 1700 by end of November but I would have already ordered this by then. & BTW is it just me or does the rare in this pack have no clear white plastic on it?

(Sep. 17, 2017  10:58 PM)poopy butt Wrote: [quote pid='1393489' dateline='1505677144']
Andrew

[/quote]

I just saw the word rare
(Sep. 17, 2017  10:58 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: KD does I think
(Sep. 17, 2017  8:39 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Im so getting this full set. Im expected to get 1700 by end of November but I would have already ordered this by then. & BTW is it just me or does the rare in this pack have no clear white plastic on it?

(Sep. 17, 2017  10:58 PM)poopy butt Wrote: [quote pid='1393489' dateline='1505677144']
:andrew:

I just saw the word rare
[/quote]

Dogest said if the RARE in the RB (Shelter Regulus) had any clear plastic.
Idk even know what u were trying to do with the second quote.
I love the colors in this Random Booster. Especially the yellow driger and the white Killer Deathscyther. Smile Shelter Regulus reminds me of a mix between the Orso and Herculeo Clear Wheels. Grin
Amazing set! But is it just me or does it feel like they're rereleasing the same random booster stuff/rare beys too many times? It almost makes them feel unspecial.

Like Quad Quetz and Yaeger Yggdrasil were prize beys before and Dragoon Storm and Driger Slash were rare singles – but now they're just filler! I mean I'm not upset because I'd love to have more of those, but it would have been neat to see newer beys or even new old gen beys. :O
(Sep. 18, 2017  7:02 PM)juncction Wrote: Amazing set! But is it just me or does it feel like they're rereleasing the same random booster stuff/rare beys too many times? It almost makes them feel unspecial.

Like Quad Quetz and Yaeger Yggdrasil were prize beys before and Dragoon Storm and Driger Slash were rare singles – but now they're just filler! I mean I'm not upset because I'd love to have more of those, but it would have been neat to see newer beys or even new old gen beys. Gasp

That's true, but this does allow people who missed those parts the first time around a chance to get them now. As much as hardcore players might like for the Random Boosters right now to be filled with God Layer stuff, I think it's a good thing that they are committed to re-releasing most parts they create because of how difficult things can become to find down the road.
The comment above is kinda right. I like the recolor rings so I can have full recolors. Ill have 3 Dragoons and 4 Drigers now. Ill also have 3 Y2's & 3 Q2's. But the original Driger, dragoon, dranzer and draciel arnt that hard. You can get them on ebay for a good price. Its not like their rare bey get battle parts.

Only problem is: unless they stop next year (maybe summer) they are runnning out of recolor rare beys. Next rp sbould have G2 & TW.. maybe. After that it would be MG & SR. So who knows what RP 11 has in store next year. Ic theu continue this process. They sbould just release triple A, Triple B & Shadow parts. Soon they will be the only rares left (give or take the Shock GV)

Lastly: we all know GZ, M2 & Choas will be released in a random pack someday so the parts will change. Imagine them with glitterSmile im waiting for the inevitable GK, GZ, BJ & LS (& SX, NL) ramdom pack recolors in the future.