[Product]  B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw

Is this the first bey that has star as its actual frame, and not as a "random frame given due to special event"?
Yep, and right after I just bought that WBBA bR. 4S. B for it too. I got it for a great price though...
I really love the layer design even though it's a lion, It's like a God Layer Horusood

Welp looks like I'm getting the Hasbro Shelter Regulas(becuz I don't want to waste my blue bills)
I'm definitely getting this, regardless if it sucks or not performance wise. I like the design. Smile
(Sep. 12, 2017  3:14 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Since Tw has a height change gimmick, I suppose a name for it could be Tower? Looking at the tip though, I don't think it'll have the stability to be meta viable.

sR looks cool, though! I'll definitely be picking up a case of RBV8.

After looking at Twin Nemesis in videos, I think I'm eating my words, haha. he smash mode in the layer combined with the tall phase on the driver could lead to some good smash? Although the upper mode would probably be more effecive anyway, haha.

Also, does the description of the layer go into more detail as to how the yellow part comes out?
The height change gimmick kinda reminds me of beat lynx, if lynx's height change happened automatically. That or final survive, minus the attacking.
So, as seen in @[marutti]'s new video, RBV8 contains Driger S .4V.Hn, Dragoon S .5M.Lp, and from the box art it looks like it also has Alter Chronos, Killer Deathscyther, and possibly Y2 and Q2? The picture of the box isn't very clear...
I see driger, dragoon, y2, q2, aC, kD. I wonder if that last layer is dF? I know it isn't always the case, but could hasbro's dF recolor be from this? That mystery bey's color does almost fit it
It looks like it has
aC, kD, bR, Y2, Q2, Dragoon, and Driger
On another note, DRAGOON F IS BEING REMADE TOO!?
Odd since Y2 & Q2 are already prize beys. Seems odd to put them out again. Guess we wont see L2 & Z2 till december 28th. Bqsed on the driger parts, it has the driver needed for KD. I already got the KD frame and disk at home (extra) so looks like ill have a KD recolor. Im buying 3 beys with fusion drivers (for this & the RLP driver and the new G2). If we're lucky hlthat means possibly DF, LS, BJ & maybe GK or GZ could be in the end of the year back. After Driger & Dragoon are out, theyve run out of rare beys to remake unless they do Triple A (i cant say its name), Triple B & The new shadow bey. Good thing I am cutting the lawn this week. Ill need all the money I can get.
Actually... None of these beys in this RB interest me except the prize bey, sR. I was expecting it to have dF but unfortunately it doesn't. I've got 6 Q2, 5 of them are from RB4 and 1 is from RLC 6. Dragoon S looks good, but it's terrible in performance. And I even have no interest in discs, frames and drivers it possibly have (unless it contains 7 and 1).
(Sep. 14, 2017  6:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Actually... None of these beys in this RB interest me except the prize bey, sR. I was expecting it to have dF but unfortunately it doesn't. I've got 6 Q2, 5 of them are from RB4 and 1 is from RLC 6. Dragoon S looks good, but it's terrible in performance. And I even have no interest in discs, frames and drivers it possibly have (unless it contains 7 and 1).

I wouldn't hold my breath for 1 disk yet, since they usually don't release new parts in RBV too soon.
the beys are Y2, Q2, bR, aC, kD, Driger, Dragoon and obiusly sR
So yeah this selection this time round is actually really disappointing, I'd easily take RBV7's over it. The only recolours I want is kind of kD, and that red aC will look amazing I just know it! The prize is cool but not as cool as Tornado Wyvern or especially Maximum Garuda. As for the rest... I don't want to see another Y2 and Q2, or any other Dual Layers, I mean we're three God Series random boosters in so I expected more God layer recolours. That's not all, we have yet more worthless BSB layers, and while it's nice all of them have at least one RBV recolour, this wasn't exactly something I wanted over other God Layer recolours. There is also a green bR, but I doubt it'll look as nice as any other bR recolour. Dare I say it could be my least favourite thus far, unless an IRL image seriously changes my mind. I'll take RBV 7's black bR over this one.

EDIT: Thanks @[azsas]

EDIT 2: Oh no... that better not be a Triple disk on bR, I'm not a fan of Triple at all. I see Quarter for kD which is okay and I see Infinity on one of them, I was wondering when that was going to get rereleased.
Well...a black Star and a yellow Meteor frames are good...
Is that Ring on aC? That's almost as weird as that Triple on bR, haha.

The recolors in this set look awesome! Regulus looks cool too, but I doubt it'll be spectacular metagame-wise...
Might pick up Shelter Regulus and that kD just for the red God Chip. Swapping the god chips on the original KD and this one might look pretty slick.

Unless the driver selection is something nice, no interest in the others tbh
This is probably one of my favorites, actually. It comprises of most of the dual layer random booster prize layers, so they will be easier to get for collectors.

Shelter Regalus 5 Tower
Killer Deathscyther Quarter Tower?
Blaze Ragnaruk Triple Tower?
Yeager Ygdrasil 8 _____
Quad Quetzacoatl 4 ____
Altar Chronos Upper ____
Dragoon 5 Metor ____
Driver 4 Vortex ____
WOAH! It's only been ONE DAY since I visited this thread and we already have the official images!!!!!!!! OML SHELTER REGULUS LOOKS AMAZING!

How do you guys get these???!!
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:05 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: WOAH! It's only been ONE DAY since I visited this thread and we already have the official images!!!!!!!! OML SHELTER REGULUS LOOKS AMAZING!

How do you guys get these???!!

Twitter and other sources Smile
I think aC has a clear white Polish? Weird. I dunno, what IS that?

EDIT: just realized it's the mode-change thing on aC, not a disc, lol.

As much as I love sR, and will still buy this set, I must say, I HOPE RBV9 IS BETTER
I'll be completely honest: I LOVE this random booster so far!
Shelter Regulus' color scheme is just so nice. The god layer recolors are awesome. I have the chance to get both of my favourite dual layers: a fiery Q2 and an icy Y2. And then. these. Plastic. gen. recolors. Oh my gosh. I don't really care about drivers at this point anymore...
That's too much for my poor soul.
First time I'm thinking about getting the whole set.
Regulus looks so awesome...

To me it seems like the Heads can be pushed in, probably together with the yellow parts.

I want it.

I did some quick and dirty editing to the picture to show what I mean.
The yellow parts next to the heads actually perfectly fit underneath the blue when you slide the heads down together with them. 
The way I did it in pic 1, the other yellow parts on the sides moved with the heads, too. But they probably move seperately (pic 2) or not at all, I guess...
[Image: 0zAWvYm.jpg]
[Image: V5rnRZP.jpg]