[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

(Aug. 08, 2017  4:26 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not officially yet. The only things I saw were pronunciations of "I r", like eye-are. I doubt the Driver is actually called Aiar or something like that hah.

Since the driver is made out of metal I think it's going to be called iron.

Iron makes a lot of sence.
(Aug. 08, 2017  5:38 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I r? Maybe it's impact revolution

Why would it be two words?
(Aug. 08, 2017  5:38 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  5:38 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I r? Maybe it's impact revolution

Why would it be two words?

Just a hunch/guess.
Since xeno come with impact
(Aug. 08, 2017  5:40 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  5:38 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Why would it be two words?

Just a hunch/guess.
Since xeno come with impact

Hmm, well alright, but rn Iron makes the most sense
well now we can finally make out Burst Driger a bit more accurate to it's original version, ha.

1 disk, huh? I wonder how they're going to pull that off...
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:19 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Do we know what Ir stabds for yet?

Not officially yet. The only things I saw were pronunciations of "I r", like eye-are. I doubt the Driver is actually called Aiar or something like that hah.

It's unlikely but it could always be Ire, the rage driver.
So I just watched marutti's magazine video and THANK GOODNESS sX' sword isn't metal contact, it's metal weight, it's still a very uncreative and reused gimmick but at least it'll do less damage. sX in general looks awesome, but for god sakes, why a million pages of showing sO first?
So just as I was warning people to beware of, the metal sword is just framed by plastic, so no real contact with the opponent hah.

It is sad though, because these evolutions (Layers) are very predictable, more than I would imagine even Bakuten evolutions were at the time... And there was a lot less details back then. It is so predictable that it is not even worth considering holding design Face Contests for these.

Anyway, it is confirmed that Ir is for Iron.
THAT LAUNCHER LOOKS SO NICE

and the bey too

BUT THAT LAUNCHER
I like the look of sX a lot, but is anyone else finding the red and blue part and overall shape kinda similar to X2? Basically it's like X2 but with a sharper sword. So yeah, someone said how this gimmick may be an improvement to L2 by being metal contact but since it's not and has the gimmick of L2, sX' gimmick isn't very special at all.
sX literally just being "X2 but worse-looking and with a tacky metal sword and god chip" is just... ew. The fact they're going with a metal tip on Xcalibur is confusing too. Idk why they couldn't have just made an R2F, even if it would have been super uncreative. Heck, they shouldn't have even made sX a Starter to begin with. There's not a whole lot you can do to upgrade an Xcalibur besides "make it's design more busy" or "weird gimmick that maybe fits". (speaking from experience :p)

Also, can we just talk about how awful the Xcalibur image symbol on the God Chip looks? It's like they cropped the bottom part of Valkyrie's symbol and made them into a square. Bleh. I guess the paint around the perimeter of the chip looks ok, but I'd rather see it accompany a symbol that looks good. (also, this is a really minuscule detail, but they only colored one of those gem things. i think that's cool, i guess? i'm prolly the only one that noticed)

I'll probably end up picking this up for the metal tip anyway. I'm just disappointed they couldn't have done something better.
Thanks for showing us the pages @[marutti] and comfirming some info @[Kai-V].

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with Kai-V here. The sX layer is very predictable and whilst I love the aesthetics, it looks a little too similar to X2 and the gimmick is kinda predictable. I'm glad that it's not going to have metal contact but I wish it was a lot more... lets say creative. Now I'm sure it might be great for attack with the metal sword gimmick but as a collector, eh.

Iron is easily the one reason I want this Beyblade, it's a metal flat (a gimmick I wanted to see happen) and I guess it works for sX being metal but I expected nL to come with it (I mean it might happen but not likely).
MF in Buuuuurst thanks!!! ???
The launcher reminds me of the blue one gingka had at the start of mfb
Doesn't it seem like Xcalibur's sword gets less exposure after every "evolution"
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:24 PM)Mage Wrote: Doesn't it seem like Xcalibur's sword gets less exposure after every "evolution"

Maybe it's a sign that Xcalibur is being put in a scabbard or something, if only it was reverse where the sword got larger and wilder.
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:24 PM)Mage Wrote: Doesn't it seem like Xcalibur's sword gets less exposure after every "evolution"
Yeah it's sad... And definitely seems that way.... might just keep sticking to my Excalibur(X1)
Can someone post a picture? How are you guys assuming this from a manga sketch from the video?
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:14 AM)Limetka Wrote: Can someone post a picture? How are you guys assuming this from a manga sketch from the video?
Not just the manga. There were also images of sX on its own page showing the layer, disc, and driver but not too clearly
While...despite the look of sX(the pic and real bey sometimes give me very different feeling), sX is very different from X and X2.
First, the sword handle side of X and X2 are relatively round, so if this side hit opponents, the attack power would be decreased. But the sX looks like a rhombus, which means the attack can be very powerful no matter which part of the layer hit opponents.
Second, both Xtreme and Impact are fast-moving driver with poor stamina, and are good at smash attack(although Impact is actually terrible), but the new Iron driver is not such a driver. Iron might not move so fast but has better stamina, and perhaps it can be useful on barrage attack.
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:39 AM)Camey1212 Wrote: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...7821806592 better quality picture of xeno xcalibur
U mean sieg xcalibur right?