[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

A lot of sevens in there, as this will be released in July 2017 as well. No information is out about it yet.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 28, 2017  5:52 PM)BeyGa Wrote: [Image: DDaxoHvUMAIsC-6.jpg]
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...3049882624

There's also the full set one.
[Image: DDbSnKDUwAAqGL-.jpg]
Source: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...6240441345

(Jul. 01, 2017  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are closeups of the other Beyblades in this Random Booster, if anyone is interested:
[Image: Burst_RBV7_God_Valkyrie1.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Kreis_Satan.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Acid_Anubis1.jpg]<br />[Image: Burst_RBV7_Draciel1.jpg]<br />[Image: Burst_RBV7_Dranzer1.jpg]<br />[Image: Burst_RBV7_Jail_Jormungand.jpg]<br />[/img]
[img]<br /><br />
(Jul. 02, 2017  4:08 PM)marutti Wrote: <br />[Image: TwYzm35.png]<br />
<br /><br />
(Jun. 29, 2017  5:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: <br />Posting these images I found on Twitter here because apparently nobody who doesn't remember what Trypio was won't bother to look at a freaking wiki.<br /><br />[Image: 8YKsFR1.jpg]<br />
<br /><br />
(Jun. 30, 2017  12:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: <br />
<br />
[/img]
Confirming that the prize Bey is apparently a Stamina-type. Hmm...
By Animation title July 3rd and 10th, RBV7 rare bey seems like Maximum Garuda and Blader name is Gazella.
And Line up will be God Valkyrie, Dranzer and Draciel
(Jun. 08, 2017  8:26 PM)marutti Wrote: By Animation title July 3rd and 10th, RBV7 rare bey seems like Maximum Garuda and Blader name is Gazella.
And Line up will be God Valkyrie, Dranzer and Draciel

Has that been comfirmed to have these three?
Yeah...a recolored gV is pretty cool...But I wonder if we can have recolored J2 and A2.
Also, it gives me a little strange feeling to have a recolor of the prize bey from previous RB in the new one...
I don't think Dranzer & Draciel will be in this, mostly cus: It was already in the December 28th random pack. I think they want to release all duel layers b4 they do god layers. There are 5-6 duels left (depending if they use Chaos & M2). eventually, we will get all god layer packs. and Dranzer is a special excludive bey. I want to see a J2, Z2, L2, C2 & M2 recolors the most. An all God booster will likely be released end of this year/early next year after all the duel layers are already used.
(Jun. 09, 2017  7:36 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I don't think Dranzer & Draciel will be in this, mostly cus: It was already in the December 28th random pack. I think they want to release all duel layers b4 they do god layers. There are 5-6 duels left (depending if they use Chaos & M2). eventually, we will get all god layer packs.  and Dranzer is a special excludive bey. I want to see a J2, Z2, L2, C2 & M2 recolors the most. An all God booster will likely be released end of this year/early next year after all the duel layers are already used.

Well... They did skip Neptune, Xcalibur, and Yggdrasil, as well as stuff like Unicorn or Minoborus when RB3 came out.
(Jun. 09, 2017  7:36 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I don't think Dranzer & Draciel will be in this, mostly cus: It was already in the December 28th random pack. I think they want to release all duel layers b4 they do god layers. There are 5-6 duels left (depending if they use Chaos & M2). eventually, we will get all god layer packs. and Dranzer is a special excludive bey. I want to see a J2, Z2, L2, C2 & M2 recolors the most. An all God booster will likely be released end of this year/early next year after all the duel layers are already used.

Chaos is not a dual layer.
From what I know, they need these dual layers:

Trident
Chaos

That's about it. All the other single layer releases have dual layer adaption ((such as amaterios dual is baldur, or how we got a minoboros and mad minoboros.)

We also need an E disk, an X disk, and a Z disk.

We also need a K driver to complete the single letter Driver alphabet.
Baldur is a separate Beyblade from Amaterios.
(Jun. 09, 2017  8:00 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  7:36 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I don't think Dranzer & Draciel will be in this, mostly cus: It was already in the December 28th random pack. I think they want to release all duel layers b4 they do god layers. There are 5-6 duels left (depending if they use Chaos & M2). eventually, we will get all god layer packs.  and Dranzer is a special excludive bey. I want to see a J2, Z2, L2, C2 & M2 recolors the most. An all God booster will likely be released end of this year/early next year after all the duel layers are already used.

Chaos is not a dual layer.

Yes, it isSmile Notice the 2nd set of eyes sticking out the 1st layer. all dual layers have the symbol in the bubble. White chaos has the "C" cymbol in the bubble: Duel layer. Check the white bey from the Triple Booster Set.
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Baldur is a separate Beyblade from Amaterios.

I could agree, but it can also argued that is an "evolution" in that the base structure is indeed a pentagon, both are gold, follow the Greek Alphabet, and that they were both released at the same intention that they were prize beyblade for a minigame.
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  8:00 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Chaos is not a dual layer.

Yes, it is:) Notice the 2nd set of eyes sticking out the 1st layer. all dual layers have the symbol in the bubble. White chaos has the "C" cymbol in the bubble: Duel layer. Check the white bey from the Triple Booster Set.

It still does not have the construction of a Dual Layer. It still has the same base design of Chaos from the Random Layer Collection, with no bits of the colored plastic as contact points. I still do not understand why they put the "C" in the middle. This is probably because we are not getting a C2. :/

TBH actually, I do not see them completing the Dual Layer lineup. We would have names for a T2 or C2 already, if that was planned, and the trusty Kai-V has nothing on that.
(Jun. 09, 2017  11:08 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Baldur is a separate Beyblade from Amaterios.

I could agree, but it can also argued that is an "evolution" in that the base structure is indeed a pentagon, both are gold, follow the Greek Alphabet, and that they were both released at the same intention that they were prize beyblade for a minigame.

But it would be an evolution if Baldur had the word Amaterios in it
(Jun. 09, 2017  11:26 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Yes, it isSmile Notice the 2nd set of eyes sticking out the 1st layer. all dual layers have the symbol in the bubble. White chaos has the "C" cymbol in the bubble: Duel layer. Check the white bey from the Triple Booster Set.

It still does not have the construction of a Dual Layer. It still has the same base design of Chaos from the Random Layer Collection, with no bits of the colored plastic as contact points. I still do not understand why they put the "C" in the middle. This is probably because we are not getting a C2. Uncertain

TBH actually, I do not see them completing the Dual Layer lineup. We would have names for a T2 or C2 already, if that was planned, and the trusty Kai-V has nothing on that.

Chaos doesn't need a name in front of it. It's evil enough on its own. all dual layers have something sticking out the usual plastic, Chaos has the 1st set of eyes. Maybe TT didn't feel the need to make a design at the time. But the bit latter does mean duel layer, every D2 layer has one. So we have Longinus, Zeus, J2, M2, A2 & Chaos. once those are up then we get the God layers. Chaos was the 1st Dual layer in a Random layer pack. But it is one of the only 2 D2 layers with no letter in the middle (other than the white one). Boulder is a duel layer 2, just minus the bubble & very rare. We might also get a 9 & Magnum disk in a random pack someday.
(Jun. 10, 2017  12:40 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  11:26 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It still does not have the construction of a Dual Layer. It still has the same base design of Chaos from the Random Layer Collection, with no bits of the colored plastic as contact points. I still do not understand why they put the "C" in the middle. This is probably because we are not getting a C2. :/

Chaos doesn't need a name in front of it. It's evil enough on its own. all dual layers have something sticking out the usual plastic, Chaos has the 1st set of eyes. Maybe TT didn't feel the need to make a design at the time. But the bit latter does mean duel layer, every D2 layer has one. So we have Longinus, Zeus, J2, M2, A2 & Chaos. once those are up then we get the God layers. Chaos was the 1st Dual layer in a Random layer pack. But it is one of the only 2 D2 layers with no letter in the middle (other than the white one). Boulder is a duel layer 2, just minus the bubble & very rare. We might also get a 9 & Magnum disk in a random pack someday.

Baldur has it, it's very hard to see however. Same with B2. I think that at least the black Chaos was not a dual layer, as the MAIN contact points are the opaque plastic in dual layer. Honestly A2 and J2 are most likely in this pack, with Z2. L2 is probably going to be later. And technically Xcalibur is the first dual layer blade, due to the sword.
(Jun. 10, 2017  12:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  12:40 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Chaos doesn't need a name in front of it. It's evil enough on its own. all dual layers have something sticking out the usual plastic, Chaos has the 1st set of eyes. Maybe TT didn't feel the need to make a design at the time. But the bit latter does mean duel layer, every D2 layer has one. So we have Longinus, Zeus, J2, M2, A2 & Chaos. once those are up then we get the God layers. Chaos was the 1st Dual layer in a Random layer pack. But it is one of the only 2 D2 layers with no letter in the middle (other than the white one). Boulder is a duel layer 2, just minus the bubble & very rare. We might also get a 9 & Magnum disk in a random pack someday.

Baldur has it, it's very hard to see however. Same with B2. I think that at least the black Chaos was not a dual layer, as the MAIN contact points are the opaque plastic in dual layer. Honestly A2 and J2 are most likely in this pack, with Z2. L2 is probably going to be later. And technically Xcalibur is the first dual layer blade, due to the sword.

The white Chaos is made the same as the black one (minus the C in the bubble. look at a 1 layer bey & contrast it with Chaos (either version). everythng in single layers dont have any plastic stiking out the layer. if it was a single layer it would only have 1 set of eyes on each side & not 2. TT just thinks its very special. why they didn't put the C bubble in the black one, why didn't they give it a 2nd name.. we'll never know. & I know Xaliber is the 1st dual layer. But as recolors go: I want to see L2, M2, J2 & Chaos most of al, especially with glitter! You & most may think Chaos isn't a dual layer but trust me it is. just a very special 1 name dual layer.
What are you talking about, how many pairs of eyes does not make it a basic layer or a dual layer. The main contact points on dual layers use the under layer instead of the over layer and the contact points on a basic layer is covered by the over layer. Chaos' contact points are covered by the over layer making it a basic layer.
It's in the dual layer category because it has the bubble with the letter in the middle like the rest. Basic layers don't have that (except Xcaliber).
This argument is pointless and irrelevant to the topic..
It's a great read, but please no more. Chaos is indeed a basic Layer; it is not categorised as belonging to the Dual Layer System.

I hope we never get a Spider Beyblade. Eight eyes, Octa Layer System? :dj2002yeah:

But yes, back on topic please. This has derailed a little too much.
Spider Beyblade? Give me a few days and I'll have a design for you.
I'm hoping for a K driver.

Sorry for tons of random talk here, but I'm hoping for a defense driver I call "keel". It is kinda like a joystick, And the end is a wd with rubber center. Since the tip would move like a joystick on the stadium floor, it takes impacts through the joystick mechanism which are side to side instead of up and down, cancelling the whole top from recoiling and absorbing the impact.
(Jun. 10, 2017  2:29 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm hoping for a K driver.

Sorry for tons of random talk here, but I'm hoping for a defense driver I call "keel". It is kinda like a joystick, And the end is a wd with rubber center. Since the tip would move like a joystick on the stadium floor, it takes impacts through the joystick mechanism which are side to side instead of up and down, cancelling the whole top from recoiling and absorbing the impact.

Mana confirmed this being a Stamina booster.
Man seven boosters in and still no attack prize bey.