[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(Jun. 06, 2017  8:58 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  8:24 AM)Mage Wrote: OMG
Not a freaking PROTO LAUNCHED AGAIN
WHYYY

Thats not a proto launcher...

Sry but judging from the person's hand on the launcher, it seemed like a dual spin proto launcher.
The winder also doesn't seem that long :p
(Jun. 06, 2017  5:05 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  8:58 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Thats not a proto launcher...

Sry but judging from the person's hand on the launcher, it seemed like a dual spin proto launcher.
The winder also doesn't seem that long :p

Zoom in and take a re-look. Its winder is MUCH different, also, the launcher itself is the size of a light launcher, and the winder is about as long as the sword launcher winder it seems. My guess is its mechanics are like that of a sword launcher (the teeth on the cord and the internals) but is the size of a light launcher and will be able to be used with a grip, no proto launcher has ever had the white piece near the entances of where you insert the rip cord, like the sword launcher does, also, you can see where the rip cord grip clicks to the cord like the sword launchers did. Theure npt gonna put forth that much effort on a proto launcher.
I concur with Mstubbs88; this is most likely a dual spin Light Launcher of some kind. It has tabs on the top for a BeyLogger to clip onto:

[Image: 4UKMnIN.jpg]

I wonder if it will come with two sets of removable prongs like the Light Launcher LR from MFB, or if Takara-Tomy will just change the shape of the prongs to something like these on a Hasbro launcher I modified to accommodate both spin directions:

[Image: 1V028jh.jpg]
I think Legend Spriggan will be the strongest bey for the next 20 episodes.
(Jun. 06, 2017  7:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I concur with Mstubbs88; this is most likely a dual spin Light Launcher of some kind. It has tabs on the top for a BeyLogger to clip onto:

I wonder if it will come with two sets of removable prongs like the Light Launcher LR from MFB, or if Takara-Tomy will just change the shape of the prongs to something like these on a Hasbro launcher I modified to accommodate both spin directions:

If you look closely at the white plastic on the launcher you can tell it has 2 different holes to insert the cord, much like the HMS launchers do.
(Jun. 07, 2017  9:41 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  7:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I concur with Mstubbs88; this is most likely a dual spin Light Launcher of some kind. It has tabs on the top for a BeyLogger to clip onto:

If you look closely at the white plastic on the launcher you can tell it has 2 different holes to insert the cord, much like the HMS launchers do.

I agree, you can just see the second hole next to the black handle of the ripcord. I like that idea because it looks as if it saves the hassle of removing the prongs like the MFB L/R Launcher.
I'm SO EXCITED for this release. It looks so cool, and I've never used a dual-spin Beyblade before! I'm also wondering whether or not we can change spin direction mid-match...
(Jun. 07, 2017  5:21 PM)cadney Wrote: I'm SO EXCITED for this release. It looks so cool, and I've never used a dual-spin Beyblade before! I'm also wondering whether or not we can change spin direction mid-match...

Yea, itd be rad if we could. OR make an exception to the rule on mode chamges to something like, theyre allowed if you burst (for things that require disassembley)
Dissapionted at the lack of a frame. They arent pushing the new part enough imo.
Also It looks to me that the launcher is a full sized light launcher, hes just holding it strangely.
it looks like it has a charge blade in the center LOL
i think youll be able to change LS's spin direction by using the circle on the winder so you probably wont have to disassemble it and the rules would stay the same
can someome explain why there'd have to be two different prongs on the launcher?
i thought burst beys only clung on to the prongs through the little tabs on the bottom layer of the dual layer, so square prongs should still work as no parts hit within the bey
(Jun. 08, 2017  5:17 AM)starliege Wrote: i think youll be able to change LS's spin direction by using the circle on the winder so you probably wont have to disassemble it and the rules would stay the same
can someome explain why there'd have to be two different prongs on the launcher?
i thought burst beys only clung on to the prongs through the little tabs on the bottom layer of the dual layer, so square prongs should still work as no parts hit within the bey

There are two prongs for the two separate spin directions. We have no idea if this launcher acts similar to the MFB L/R Lightlauncher where you change the prongs from right spin prongs to left spin prongs by removing the prongs, or has a special prong that works in both spin directions.
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:02 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  5:17 AM)starliege Wrote: i think youll be able to change LS's spin direction by using the circle on the winder so you probably wont have to disassemble it and the rules would stay the same

There are two prongs for the two separate spin directions. We have no idea if this launcher acts similar to the MFB L/R Lightlauncher where you change the prongs from right spin prongs to left spin prongs by removing the prongs, or has a special prong that works in both spin directions.

Id wager they work for either
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:24 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Id wager they work for either

I'd wager that too.
Spin directions mid match boh lmao

Think it will work.
(Jun. 10, 2017  12:19 AM)Thank you for sending this Wrote:
In Atmaii's latest video lS is confirmed to have a light launcher, its code is B-86 and I think it's going to be released in August because Stu said there's two beys coming out, one in July which is kD and August which will be lS
(Jun. 10, 2017  1:12 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: In Atmaii's latest video lS is confirmed to have a light launcher, its code is B-86 and I think it's going to be released in August because Stu said there's two beys coming out, one in July which is kD and August which will be lS

B-86. 87 and 88 all come out in july though(probably late july), and B-89 comes out in august.
Thank you @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]!

So yeah the layer looks awesome, the disk is apparently 7, though I wish it had a frame. The driver seems more suited for an attack type, and I kind of expected more. It's cool but for lS and a balance type, it kind of comes off as inadequate, this would've been better for an attack type.
Was that the new BeyLauncher too, B-87, which will be released in the next couple of months, or is it just the black BeyLauncher, B-78? The side segments seemed bolder and, for some reason, the strength was higher with that BeyLauncher than the BeyLauncher LR.

Legend Spriggan's Driver really resembles R²F...
To me the driver looks like a unite driver but with a star shaped rubber. I'm so happy it's not final survive xD
The driver looks like Unite with thicker rubber, which is a little disappointing. The thickness of the blades is a bit worrying too, they're a little too reminiscent of O2. Nevertheless, the release looks nice. I'd probably pick it up for the Metal God Chip even if the layer was trash. Tongue_out

Also, that was the black beylauncher. The difference in speed was probably just the guy launching inconsistantly. There's also no way they're not releasing Legend Spriggan in July, it's always a big release month and August only has a booster and a deck set in the way of beys. He probably just didn't know about Killer Deathscyther's delay and was talking about lS in July and something else in the August booster.
Im too hyped for this.... I need it NOW
Wow, Haven't seen a dual spinning Bey in a while