[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Jan. 08, 2017  3:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: They did a pretty good job with 4D, in fact. Most of them were ugly recolors but at least they were exactly like the originals, performance-wise.

Honestly though if I wanted ugly recolours, I would appreciate that it's an optional thing since I'm more show accurate. This feels like another Metal Fury, because the changes are so drastic and apart from changing slope to teeth, I find it's change for the worse. Metal Fury had superior colours to the Sparks FX 4D but the parts were nerfed, the 4D was... 4D, but the recolours sucked, and some didn't get the 4D treatment at all, only a few that didn't get it got it much later. When I said the recolours should be an option, it especially applies in Hasbro burst because the recolours here are some of the most hideous I've seen in Hasbro beys ever. Anyways I'm getting off topic.
I think Drain Fafnir will be the prize bey
(Mar. 04, 2017  3:00 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: I think Drain Fafnir will be the prize bey

I think this is really baseless speculation, which we should avoid doing. Litterally nothing points towards that being true or even false...
(Mar. 04, 2017  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this is really baseless speculation, which we should avoid doing. Litterally nothing points towards that being true or even false...
Just making a guess
Do u think that the prize bey will be a god system or a unfinished bey like M2 and E2 etc
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:54 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: Do u think that the prize bey will be a god system or a unfinished bey like M2 and E2 etc

The rest of the content will probably be remnants of the Dual Layer System, but it would just look bad if the prize Beyblade was not part of the God Layer Series.
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The rest of the content will probably be remnants of the Dual Layer System, but it would just look bad if the prize Beyblade was not part of the God Layer Series.
That makes sense
Here's a picture of Tornado Wyvern from @[marutti]'s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S33nTwP1fFw&t=3s
[Image: 123492.jpg]
This looks pretty awesome although the green is sort of weird. The layer doesn't look like it has a gimmick despite probably being a starter.
Love the new look, hope it has better teeth than w2

Tornado wyvern looks like it has two separate layers like god valkery, maybe it will have a similar gimmick
That look cool and I hope it can have better teeth than W2
Maybe the bottom layer is free spinning?
The free spinning bottom layer idea would certainly work well with the theme!
I think the spring gimmick on God Valkyrie would've been more suited to Tornado Wyvern, an aggressive defense type. The spring would absorb the hit then aggressively deflected it theoretically.
It looks like they're going back to the design similar to the original Wyvern so maybe this will be decent.
Now that I look at it I think BeyCrafter might be right. To me it looks like the bottom layer is free spinning similar to Gaia Dragoon G's AR. That would be really awesome. I'm just imagening using the Central SubAR mod on Tornado Wyvern with the Sub AR of Gaia Dragoon G. That would be a tank. Grin
if the layer does have a free spinning gimmick, it would be nice for the disk to have the the same sort of gimmick.
i wonder what the evolution of orbit will be.
What if M2 and E2 become full beyblades as the random beys in random boosters? Like Forbidden Eonis and all that?
PLEASE BE GOOD!!!
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What if M2 and E2 become full beyblades as the random beys in random boosters? Like Forbidden Eonis and all that?

Allow me to hijack this post for a sec

I think the filler lineup for the God RBs will go like this:
6: Z2, F2, I2, P2
7: B2, L2, J2, A2
8: E2, M2, T2, C2

I'd have a hard time believing they'd put any God layers (barring the prize, of course) in RB Filler Combos. The only layers not represented here are the RB-originating ones (Q2, G2). I could see them making C2 and T2 specifically to be cheap filler parts, too. It'd complete the Dual Layer alphabet and they wouldn't have to spend as much on new parts cause they wouldn't have gimmicks.

Is this pure speculation? Yes. Tongue_out
Looking awesome! Anyone know when these are being released?
(Mar. 19, 2017  4:22 PM)Wyvernator Wrote: Looking awesome! Anyone know when these are being released?
Probably in April with drain fafnir because those two have been leaked in the completion guide and April has 2 beyblade spots, the starter and the random booster
i think that tornado wyvern is going to be the rare bey because if you look well at the picture:
you will notice that the disk its grave that came in KS2GLp
an the rare part its posibly the driver
im hoping it will be something like rs or rb from MFB
(Mar. 19, 2017  11:52 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i think that tornado wyvern is going to be the rare bey because if you look well at the picture:
you will notice that the disk its grave that came in KS2GLp
an the rare part its posibly the driver
im hoping it will be something like rs or rb from MFB

I highly doubt it
First off, random layer collections don't have drivers with them. Second, that's not the disk it's the Flame(and it's called Glaive)
Lastly, most random layer collections have recolored plastic such as J2 as it had purple clear plastic and a darker blue. With Tornado Wyvern, the picture is of it's original colors meaning it will probably a regular release
(Mar. 20, 2017  12:20 AM)Mage Wrote: I highly doubt it
First off, random layer collections don't have drivers with them. Second, that's not the disk it's the Flame(and it's called Glaive)
Lastly, most random layer collections have recolored plastic such as J2 as it had purple clear plastic and a darker blue. With Tornado Wyvern, the picture is of it's original colors meaning it will probably a regular release
This is a random BOOSTER