[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

This is by far one of the most beautiful Beys of all time. Smile
If this bey was purple and blue it would have looked even more awesome than It already does. Sucks that there's only 100 of them made in the world. Still it's likely that a starter would get released for it which is awesome too.
(Mar. 11, 2017  10:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: Quatzalcoatl isn't a dragon. Quatzalcoatl is a feathered snake. But Wyvern and Nidhöggr (which the Beyblade Yggdrasil is based on) are dragons. Plus we have a Dragoon Storm Burst Version which makes a total of 5 dragon Beys in Burst. Smile Still wishing for Tyrannic Tiamat. ^^

Don't forget Lost Longinus!
Sorry for reviving this up (I didn't noticed it in March and didn't find if it was noticed)

Wyverns are not Dragons, they are dragon-like, but are their own species (in mythology)
Quetzalcoatl, although not a dragon, has been cataloguised has dragon in certain works (like games, remember Dragons for Asians are "serpent-like creatures"), still serpent-not-dragon beyblade
Yggdrasil is a tree, and even if it's represented like Nidhöggr, Nidhöggr is a serpent, the problem goes when "Dragon", "Nidhöggr", "Fafnir" and "Serpent" (between others) are all names for serprent creatures, but in later depictions of Nidhöggr, I think in beyblade Nidhöggr is treated has a serpent and Fafnir has a dragon

Because of that, I think that's why only Longinus, Dragoon and Fafnir are left-spin dragon-themed beyblades
Notice where the locking mechanism on Drain Fafnir's disk is. The top prong is on the right and the bottom prong is on the left. This hints that the bey can only be launched with a left spin launcher. This means that Drain Fafnir is in fact left spin.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:17 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Notice where the locking mechanism on Drain Fafnir's disk is. The top prong is on the right and the bottom prong is on the left. This hints that the bey can only be launched with a left spin launcher. This means that Drain Fafnir is in fact left spin.

We know already.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We know already.

Oh...
Drain Fafnir is really promoted as "a Beyblade that can be handspun!" apparently, so I really wonder if it will be legal to handspin at all in tournaments, because that would totally change the metagame... Because unlike what they want kids to think, basically any Beyblade Burst can be handspun and win hah.
Hopefully it can live up to that claim...
I can't wait for the news on this to finally drop.
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:19 PM)Homax Wrote: I can't wait for the news on this to finally drop.

Well, nothing is really left to be discovered besides the Disc and Driver... Which, as the pictures on the first page of this topic show, should not be mindblowing at all.
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:45 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Don't forget Lost Longinus!

Oops. I totally forgot about it. Sorry. ^^'
Hoping to receive a Burst ver.of Final Survive Smile
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:53 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Hoping to receive a Burst ver.of Final Survive Smile

better will be a BC2 burst bercion because final survive didin't work at all
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, nothing is really left to be discovered besides the Disc and Driver... Which, as the pictures on the first page of this topic show, should not be mindblowing at all.

If you allow me to, I'll still be excited to see the parts and if it comes as a starter or (random) booster and when it's going to be released. 
I hope you'll give me permission.
(Apr. 12, 2017  11:29 PM)Homax Wrote: If you allow me to, I'll still be excited to see the parts and if it comes as a starter or (random) booster and when it's going to be released. 
I hope you'll give me permission.

April 29th is the answer to the last question, and while I do not understand the need for this sort of odd tone, sure, you can be excited about those things, but it does not mean that they are going to be huge discoveries when we have already seen so much about this Beyblade already.
(Apr. 12, 2017  11:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: April 29th is the answer to the last question, and while I do not understand the need for this sort of odd tone, sure, you can be excited about those things, but it does not mean that they are going to be huge discoveries when we have already seen so much about this Beyblade already.

Not to be disrespectful but we've literally only seen the layer. And again...  not tryin to be disrespectful.
(Apr. 13, 2017  12:17 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: Not to be disrespectful but we've literally only seen the layer. And again...  not tryin to be disrespectful.

We know the name, layer, spin direction, God ability and the owner
(Apr. 13, 2017  12:18 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: We know the name, layer, spin direction, God ability and the owner

oh yeah i forgot srry
For once, we finally have an actual dragon named beyblade.
I feel sorry for longinus, all the hype from Fafnir literally cast it aside lol.
(Apr. 13, 2017  1:26 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I feel sorry for longinus, all the hype from Fafnir literally cast it aside lol.

Well, I still feel like Longinus was hyped up more and it's making its way through the tier list for competitive play
Thank you for updating us @[Burst]

So I hate to sound ditzy but what is DF's Driver supposed to be? Well whatever it is, the BC2 fanboys will be disappointed that it's not a BC2 comeback.