[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(Apr. 04, 2017  1:53 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Actually Torch Pegasus was the first ever left-spin Stamina Type.

They were talking about first left-spin stamina type in Beyblade Burst.
(Apr. 04, 2017  1:53 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Actually Torch Pegasus was the first ever left-spin Stamina Type.

Torch Pegasus has a Right SG and was technically omnidirectional in it's gyro mode so... Tongue_out
I know that no one knows this but I wonder what teams are xaka,shu,lui, and zack (if he still beys)
(Apr. 04, 2017  3:07 AM)Beyblade god Wrote: I know that no one knows this but I wonder what teams are xaka,shu,lui, and zack (if he still beys)

We know that Shu is on the American team

Also this belongs in the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts
(Apr. 04, 2017  11:11 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: We know that Shu is on the American team

When was that revealed?
(Apr. 05, 2017  12:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: From where?

The manga shows this on one of the panels, with an american flag waving next to Shuu.
Has Fafnir been released yet?
(Apr. 08, 2017  10:27 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Has Fafnir been released yet?

No, we are waiting to find out when in the corocoro on the 15th. We don't even know the disc and driver yet.

'
(Apr. 08, 2017  10:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No, we are waiting to find out when in the corocoro on the 15th. We don't even know the disc and driver yet.

'

Okay thx.
I have an idea. Firstly, Fafnir is a stamina type, but the topic of this series is "Burst". Compared to Attack, Defense or Balance type, Stamina is the type have least relation to "burst", right? However, it is now get the title of "Strongest" and is a left spin beyblade, which is always considered as one of the most special feature for a beyblade. This is a pretty strange thing. Rather, in such a story that beyblade are not come from some unknown realm in the universe but are simply made by people, isn't it strange that if left spin beyblade is still super rare in this story? So I think there might be more left spin beyblades. Also, We now have an attack left spin beyblade, Longinus, and a stamina left spin beyblade, Fafnir. Is that possible that there would be one left spin beyblade for each type and all they are called "the Strongest" just like the title of "four spin emperor"?
(Apr. 08, 2017  11:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have an idea. Firstly, Fafnir is a stamina type, but the topic of this series is "Burst". Compared to Attack, Defense or Balance type, Stamina is the type have least relation to "burst", right? However, it is now get the title of "Strongest" and is a left spin beyblade, which is always considered as one of the most special feature for a beyblade. This is a pretty strange thing. Rather, in such a story that beyblade are not come from some unknown realm in the universe but are simply made by people, isn't it strange that if left spin beyblade is still super rare in this story? So I think there might be more left spin beyblades. Also, We now have an attack left spin beyblade, Longinus, and a stamina left spin beyblade, Fafnir. Is that possible that there would be one left spin beyblade for each type and all they are called "the Strongest" just like the title of "four spin emperor"?

Sounds plausible.
(Apr. 08, 2017  11:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have an idea. Firstly, Fafnir is a stamina type, but the topic of this series is "Burst". Compared to Attack, Defense or Balance type, Stamina is the type have least relation to "burst", right? However, it is now get the title of "Strongest" and is a left spin beyblade, which is always considered as one of the most special feature for a beyblade. This is a pretty strange thing. Rather, in such a story that beyblade are not come from some unknown realm in the universe but are simply made by people, isn't it strange that if left spin beyblade is still super rare in this story? So I think there might be more left spin beyblades. Also, We now have an attack left spin beyblade, Longinus, and a stamina left spin beyblade, Fafnir. Is that possible that there would be one left spin beyblade for each type and all they are called "the Strongest" just like the title of "four spin emperor"?
Logically yes it does seem like there should be more left spin beyblades considering all beyblades are manufactured. I don't know about your theory though. I think you're extrapolating too much information from two of the best beybladers having left spin beyblades. They only have left spin beyblades because of marketing to encourage kids to buy them. Being owned by a powerful character/being powerful and having a more exclusive trait is just so it will be more desirable.
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: Logically yes it does seem like there should be more left spin beyblades considering all beyblades are manufactured. I don't know about your theory though. I think you're extrapolating too much information from two of the best beybladers having left spin beyblades. They only have left spin beyblades because of marketing to encourage kids to buy them. Being owned by a powerful character/being powerful and having a more exclusive trait is just so it will be more desirable.

Always saw left spinning beys as a marketing strategy myself actually. It's a usp in beyblades that works. In fact our minds have been rewired to think that left spinning beys are dominant in most circumstances though not always the case.
I think it will have a rubber tip, probably rubber spike.
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:49 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote: I think it will have a rubber tip, probably rubber spike.

But Rubber Spike has no stamina capabilities.
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:54 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: But Rubber Spike has no stamina capabilities.

Yes, I know
Since Drain Fafnir is a special stamina bey and the layer and driver always have a similar gimmick (in this case rubber) I think the driver has a high chance of being Bearing Core 2 and if there will be a Wolborg Burst Version it'll maybe have this driver, too. Smile
Apparently, whether this Starter is Drain Fafnir (left-spin) or Tornado Wyvern (right-spin), it comes with a Proto Launcher yet again and will be released on April 29th 2017, super late hah. So even with my five-day trip to Japan, I will entirely miss this release...
(Apr. 10, 2017  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, whether this Starter is Drain Fafnir (left-spin) or Tornado Wyvern (right-spin), it comes with a Proto Launcher yet again and will be released on April 29th 2017, super late hah. So even with my five-day trip to Japan, I will entirely miss this release...
If it is drain fafnir i will be excited to see a left proto launcher
when we ask for a left spin long winder, this is not what we meant, tt

If this does come with a left spin proto launcher, I will be pretty disappointed.. thanks for the news, Kai-V Smile
At least we'll be able to weak-launch left-spin beys consistently now Tired
There will be a recolour already for Drain Fafnir, in black or some dark purple. As always, it will only be available via a limited CoroCoro lottery, so there will only be one hundred of them in the world.

[Image: DrainFafnir_blackpurple.jpg]

It says that it has "Heavy Metal Stickers", which is sort of weird. I doubt metallic stickers could be especially heavy in any way hah. Perhaps they just reflect light a lot, but nothing about that makes them "heavy metal"...

Seeing this recolour already, I doubt they would make a recolour for a Random Booster prize Beyblade, so Drain Fafnir is almost assuredly the B-79 Starter.
That is beautiful!! I love the gold rubber on it, it just makes it look even more awesome. Really sad to hear there are only going to be 100 of these :(
Just imagine that layer with the purple Magnum and the purple Variable....i want it
Woah, that color scheme is awesome! Tis a shane there will only ever be 100.

Thank you for sharing, Kai-V!