[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(Mar. 31, 2017  2:37 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that possible that dF can spin in both direction? I feel that the gap on the layer is a little strange.

All other images we saw of Drain Fafnir have the Disc in left-spin position, so it would be very shocking if it could spin in both directions without involving hand spin...
For anyone that doesn't know, the manga tells us that Drain Fafnir is going to absorb.
Free said that he wouldn't spin it with a launcher.
[Image: ch04_blade.png] [Image: ch04_blade_img.png]

The official site seems to have purposely omitted the Disc and Driver, but it confirms the spelling of Drain Fafnir, and also confirms that it's a Stamina-type. Huh...
Thanks Mana! The colours look amazing, I always loved Gold and Dark Blue. I already was sold on DF and now I am even more. If it's stamina, it might have a bearing which... honestly would terrify me. A left spin rubber and more rounder layer than L2 with bearings could be OP.
Well, well, well... so we have a Stamina left spin type right in the beginning of the new series!? That's amazing. It'd be interesting to see some bearings working for its driver, but I'll keep my expectations low. Guess we'll see why Free is the number 1 pretty soon. >)

Thanks for the pics, ~Mana~
*chanting at screen* BEARING CORE 2 BEARING CORE 2

it's almost as if burst is aware of the meta with the best blader using a weak-launched stamina bey lol
Fans: "we could finally be getting BC2"
TT: "we know what you've been waiting for. here you go it's FConfused"

I do hope it is BC2, it would make so much sense. if it is BC2 maybe giving it a simple metal bearing would balance it. giving it a ball bearing might be too much.
Do you think Drain Fafnir is going to be included with a string launcher?
Or a left spin prototype launcher?
(Apr. 03, 2017  1:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: [Image: ch04_blade.png] [Image: ch04_blade_img.png]

The official site seems to have purposely omitted the Disc and Driver, but it confirms the spelling of Drain Fafnir, and also confirms that it's a Stamina-type. Huh...

This amazing. I wish the gimmick was dual rotation both left and right. Would be awesome. Like in some battles he could use right when he's holding back then use left at full power lol. If that's the design that looks like a beauty, easily one of my favourite looking beys with kreis. Anyways am I right to believe the owner is like the best national blader or something?
Well if Drain Fafnir does come with a Bearing Core 2 type Driver then excuse me whilst I hide from the crazy BC2 fanboys Tongue_out

They're too obsessed with it haha.
(Apr. 03, 2017  7:36 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Well if Drain Fafnir does come with a Bearing Core 2 type Driver then excuse me whilst I hide from the crazy BC2 fanboys Tongue_out

They're too obsessed with it haha.

Lol a free spinning tip would be awesome especially with bearings haha.
(Apr. 03, 2017  1:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: [Image: ch04_blade.png] [Image: ch04_blade_img.png]

Can i get a link to the site
Stamina? I really hope it can have a driver similar to WD or B: D.

And perhaps this is the first Stamina left bey?
(Apr. 03, 2017  9:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Stamina? I really hope it can have a driver similar to WD or B: D.

And perhaps this is the first Stamina left bey?

It is

@[Makoto16] beyblade.jp
Just for information,L-Drago Destroy was released on April like Fafnir, and I'm pretty sure that Drain Fafnir will use Final Survive's sharp as a Stamina Driver.Too easy...
When I go to beyblade.jp I can't find drain Faffnir. I can only find kreis satan and god Valkyrie. Can I please have the link
(Apr. 03, 2017  10:18 PM)Beyblade god Wrote: When I go to beyblade.jp I can't find drain Faffnir. I can only find kreis satan and god Valkyrie. Can I please have the link

That's because it's not even out yet.
(Apr. 03, 2017  10:21 PM)Beyblade god Wrote: So how do you find it

These are apparently leaked images from a website.
Sorry to bother you but do you know what website

Where did you get this.
Can I have the link
They're on the beyblade.jp website. You won't see them publicly displayed there, but the files are present on the site (hence why I could directly link the images).

It's not worth scouring any further though; the only other things on there were Rantaro's character art and a Blaze Ragnaruk render, neither of which are new news either.
(Apr. 03, 2017  11:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: They're on the beyblade.jp website. You won't see them publicly displayed there, but the files are present on the site (hence why I could directly link the images).

It's not worth scouring any further though; the only other things on there were Rantaro's character art and a Blaze Ragnaruk render, neither of which are new news either.

How are we supposed to find the image? I searched in the files...
(Apr. 04, 2017  12:56 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: How are we supposed to find the image? I searched in the files...

http://beyblade.jp/img/anime/chara/ch04_blade.png
http://beyblade.jp/img/anime/chara/ch04_blade_img.png
(Apr. 03, 2017  9:22 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It is

@[Makoto16] beyblade.jp

Actually Torch Pegasus was the first ever left-spin Stamina Type.